Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

What secrets shawn? You mean your many children with the woman you wouldn't marry? What are you hiding? Not to mention and no shame to destiny but girl, I'd say a little bit more than 20 lbs, and he didn't seem very pleased 

• Love 7

And her BUTT IS BIG!!

Back to the lurve truck wedding.... Wait, this one has TWENTY MINUTES to get married in a first nation ceremony, get busy AND get to the half-way house??? Uh... something'a gotta give!! And no white dress, no Momma, get married in those shorts girl!

Lindsey needs to lay off the eye shadow!  At least Scott had a credit card that worked!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I don't blame that girl for wanting to get to that halfway house on time. That would be my first priority too. All that other crap can come later 

Right. Both their main objectives should be to keep her out of jail. You can lose 20 minutes pretty easily - one traffic jam & she’s late. It’s actually pretty selfish of him, in my opinion, to insist on marrying her RIGHT THEN when he knows she has somewhere important to be. If they’re going to be together forever, they can wait a week. Someone once told me, when someone wants you to decide something on the spot it’s because they know if you took time to think about it you’d say no. I think that’s what he’s doing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Yes, he is way to rushed with all this stuff.  I would definitely be second thinking this whole relationship. They haven't even been talking that long have they? He's a little cray cray if you ask me

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Yes, he is way to rushed with all this stuff.  I would definitely be second thinking this whole relationship. They haven't even been talking that long have they? He's a little cray cray if you ask me

They're all a little cray cray. 

22 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Okay, Maurice is kind of great. He’s got a good positive spirit and he’s really funny. Why wouldn’t he parole where his wife lives? He’s had two years to get that changed!

I'm loving him. And he's kinda hot. He won't stay with her for long.

• Love 9

S03.E04: Liar, Liar

Kristianna makes a life-changing decision.  Tyrice faces off against his disapproving family. A parole condition devastates Maurice. Quaylon reunites with Shavel and his mother. Destinie catches Shawn in a shocking lie.

So I'm just watching the last few minutes of the previous episode--in Kritianna's shoes I would have been scared shitless. "Oh, hey, here we go, down this deserted country road. No one knows where I am and I don't know this guy, or this person who claims to be a limo driver". 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Qualuude has no idea how the outside world has changed in 12 years. He’s going to ditch Shavel in 3....2....1

Right after she buys him a cell phone and some new clothes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1