Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Colte Gal said:

Where is the regular crew Pepper Mostly, Angry Moldovan, Floatinbison, Mamadrama, Frozen Diva,...

Not sure if they watch this, they are the 90 day fiancé crew.

• Love 1

You know, it's really kinda SAD that the new squeeze wants a DAD for her kid when the guy just got out of prison and can't even fathom being DAD to his own kids!

Tyrice, you look like a million dollars.  Your kids are soso right about whatsherface just using you.  There isn't ONE WOMAN IN AMERICA NOT IN PRISON THAT YOU COULD FIND???

Jeebus. Ate UP with the dumbass!  ALL of them!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

You know, it's really kinda SAD that the new squeeze wants a DAD for her kid when the guy just got out of prison and can't even fathom being DAD to his own kids!

Tyrice, you look like a million dollars.  Your kids are soso right about whatsherface just using you.  There isn't ONE WOMAN IN AMERICA NOT IN PRISON THAT YOU COULD FIND???

Jeebus. Ate UP with the dumbass!  ALL of them!

Tyrice is very good-looking. I am baffled as to why he couldn’t find a woman on the outside.

Lindsay’s daughter is mature in the way that kids who have seen too much are. My bet is that she’s had to parent Lindsay, and Lindsay has put her through a lot.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 10

And then there's Destinnie.... Who wants to go parasailing and a Coach purse.  Girl can barely figure out how much older he is than she is.... Oy! I'm just amazed these doofus people can even get a job... get a driver's license... Feed themselves....  It's funny!

And then there's the GIANT MORON... Waiting on Lindsey.  What's his name with the lip thang.  MORON!  " Is she still at the facility?"  Uh....

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Scott will need to order another filet mignon to go. Did the limo driver stay the night?

I would love a spin off of limo driver picking up & commenting on every jail pick up. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Is there any reason Maurice needs to live in Compton? Surely they can live near there.

ugh, I love Loni Love but not enough to sit thru Bridezillas. I wish they’d let that show die. Or give me an update where all the heinous brides are now divorced.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, not you again said:

I haven't checked out the couple threads, but I saw an article this week where he says his lip issue is a food additive sensitivity. uh huh.  🤣

Total bullshit. I’ve been around a long time and that’s the first I’ve ever heard of such a thing. Try again, numbnuts.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Is there a way to request parole in a different state before you leave prison? If so, then these two should’ve looked into it; If not, then they need to quit whining and adjust.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is there a way to request parole in a different state before you leave prison? If so, then these two should’ve looked into it; If not, then they need to quit whining and adjust.

Yes, it’s called an interstate compact. I used to precess them. It’s a lengthy process and not guaranteed but I did several. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1