Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is there a way to request parole in a different state before you leave prison? If so, then these two should’ve looked into it; If not, then they need to quit whining and adjust.

Michael of the thruple was paroled from MI to NY I think. 

• Love 1

Riiiiggghhhhttt Lippy!  She was JUMPED BY SOME OTHER INMATES!   Uh, NO.

No worries.  When Lindsey runs out of $$$$, you'll hear from her! NO DOUBT!

And Dipsy Doodle?? You don't want to live in Compton?  Don't get involved with people from Compton! DOAH!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

Riiiiggghhhhttt Lippy!  She was JUMPED BY SOME OTHER INMATES!   Uh, NO.

No worries.  When Lindsey runs out of $$$$, you'll hear from her! NO DOUBT!

It's really crappy she's putting her daughter and grandmother through this worry.  

• Love 10
Just now, kacesq said:

Scott thinks if he raises his voice he’ll get results, so working for you dude! Keep at it.

When people like Scott used to call the prison, we’d transfer them to vacant phone numbers.  Condescension will get you nowhere. And personnel cannot give you release dates and details of their record because it’s a security issue. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Yes Mom and Scott. I’m sure none of this is Lindsay’s fault. The mean old prison complex, the jealous inmates.

either Lindsay was never really coming out or she fucked up. Her little girl is destined for a lot of disappointment.

• Love 8

Oh Lort.  $100K??? Already? And she's not even IN Las Vegas yet!!   "If I want to do something, I'm gonna do it!"  Dude, YOU ARE SCREWED.

These people!

So, it's been fun y'all with the snarking!  Hope you guys have a great weekend!  Stay Safe and see you Sunday!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Maybeitsme said:

While she just admitted she has secrets she doesn't plan on sharing with shawn.  And the conversation with her sister in the bathroom kinda confirmed she just used him for a place to go.  I don't think she's gonna stick around long

Will see be another born again virgin to avoid sex with her cash machine?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don’t I’ve ever stayed in a place with the bathtub next to the bed. Just saying.

When I went to Cancun, there was a jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room. I used it once, since it was there.

I haven't checked out the couple threads, but I saw an article this week where he says his lip issue is a food additive sensitivity. uh huh.  🤣

Total bullshit. I’ve been around a long time and that’s the first I’ve ever heard of such a thing. Try again, numbnuts.

My lips would swell when I ate peanuts, but I looked like I had gotten fillers, not like a character on the Simpsons. 

• LOL 4

Time for Tyrice to meet Chanda's ass after his long wait in his shiny blue suit with matching shoes. 

Shawn gets a real dose of Destinie.  Will he realize the person he decided she is may not be accurate? Ah, Destinie, another delicate flower who has been abused by the world.  She will be anointed by Shawn's semen and made whole! (Or so he imagines).

And what of Flappy, er, Scott?  Will he meet the other delicate flower who has been abused based on others jealously of her beauty and pureness of heart?  Or is Lindsey destined to stay in prison because bitches be jelly? 

What will Shavel's mother have to say to Quaylon? Will she suggest that his tattoo choices were not the best?  Will his eyebrow loyalty bring her into the fold? Will she question his ability to parent a child?  

What about our poor, put upon Jessica?  Will Maurice realize that even as a recently released felon on parole he is much too good for her? will Jessica's resting bitch face become permanent?  Will no one make her the focus of every moment of their day? 

Finally, what about our favorite ersatz Native Traditionalist and his blushing bride.  What spiritual insights will John bestow upon us this week as he meets the mother of the third delicate flower, Kristianna?

Yes, it's the season of men who have put women onto pedestals and decided they are but victims of fate rather than actors in their own stories.  Let's watch as the realizations befall them.  Live chat away!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’m going to give this another try. I watched a couple of episodes a while back, and couldn’t take it. These losers make the 90DF cast look like models of decorum and classy behavior.

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, Gobi said:

I’m going to give this another try. I watched a couple of episodes a while back, and couldn’t take it. These losers make the 90DF cast look like models of decorum and classy behavior.

@Gobi, I’m right there with you, but the live chatting opened up an entirely new dimension.

• Love 3