Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Maurice with the tee shirt and hanging down pants checking out the waitress and cursing up a storm.   Wifey is out of her league with him.

A few days out and the real Maurice is showing his ass in more ways than one

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe that Tyrice can't find himself a nice woman on the outside. He's a good looking man and seems kind. Don't even tell me that all the single ladies at his church don't have their eyes on him. 

I agree he is handsome and in good shape.

• Love 4

Chanda has 8 or 9 other men? I had no idea so many people had prison friends. It wouldn’t be something I would seek out.

ugh Destinie and her cheap ass chest tattoo. Oh well, she’ll be back inside soon enough....

• Love 5

Old Destinie is ready to parrrtaayy!!  She's ready to bugg  out from old Sean.  She is seriously way out of his comfort zone!  24 hour drinking!!

She is OFF TO THE RACES!  Aww, Sean.. you are SUCH a MORON.  You could have sent that nice daughter of yours to college on the $$$ you spent on Destinie and her tacos.  Your poor daughter... And the other 5 kids you have.  How are they ever gonna find their way in the world with a modicum of self love or respect.  Get a dang vasectomy NOW. Puleezzz.  We can't afford it!

Did I say this already?? DIPSHITS!  ALL of them!

• Love 10

I knew a back surgeon who decided whether someone was a surgical candidate, based on their tooth to tattoo ratio. If they had more tattoos than teeth, it was a "no". 

I think all these people would fail the test.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Well let's see:  (a) Distanie takes off with some other dude, (b) she gets shit-faced and does something stupid and fights with Shawn, (c) she gets tired and wants to go home after nursing a beer for 2 hours.?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Well let's see:  (a) Distanie takes off with some other dude, (b) she gets shit-faced and does something stupid and fights with Shawn, (c) she gets tired and wants to go home after nursing a beer for 2 hours.?

(d) all of the above.

• Love 4

Destinee makes me so nervous I can't even enjoy her trashy shenanigans.  I just can't be happy about a man with six kids losing $50k because Destinee wants to get her freak on and feels she's not being sufficiently supported

• Love 7