Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Quaylon is caught in the middle between his mom and Shavel; Tyrice dresses to the nines.

Ooh, Tyrice gets all fancy as he prepares to meet Chanda's ass, er, Chanda and her ass, well, you know, her kind soul and her round ass, because he's all about her kindness and her soul and he will not let a motherfucker use him. 

Quaylon realizes that his mother, who has not been able to spend more than a prison visit with him in what feels like an eternity, may want him near her while Shavel is all about squirreling him away in KC to be a father to her child.  It's the battle of the women with gorgeous cheekbones for the man with unfortunate tattoos (although nowhere near the ridiculous mess of Alex's tattoos.  I mean, he doesn't have drool drops or an upside down umbrella to catch his tears, so, um, winning?). 

And what will happen to Flappy?  Will he ever locate his twu wuv, Lindsey?  Did she head to the halfway house without him? Did she get cold steak on the way?  Did the limo driver take the rest of the cake home with him?  Won't somebody think of the cake?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Will Maurice hightail it to Las Vegas and end up back in prison for a parole violation or will cooler heads prevail? 

And what about our queen of poor decision making, Kristianna?  Will her brilliant choice to marry John on a truck bed in a random field and inability to use the GPS on her phone result in her yet again being a guest of the state?  Ah, at least she'll now be married, so, life goal achieved?  Her ring will look mighty pretty in her belongings bag in the prison storeroom. 

Finally, how much money is Destinie destined to take from Shawn?  

Episode airs 2020.08.14

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I'm watching the rerun from last week trying to learn names and the couples and I gotta say destiny and shawn aren't looking to promising to me. Her family's reluctance to accept shawn because let's face it he is kinda weird and their scared for her? Yet isn't she the one who has spent a lot of her life in prison, drugs,theft, scams, I think destiny can hold her own with shawn. I'm more worried for him

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I'm watching the rerun from last week trying to learn names and the couples and I gotta say destiny and shawn aren't looking to promising to me. Her family's reluctance to accept shawn because let's face it he is kinda weird and their scared for her? Yet isn't she the one who has spent a lot of her life in prison, drugs,theft, scams, I think destiny can hold her own with shawn. I'm more worried for him

Yes, Destinie’s family would prefer that Shawn had a prison record, so they’d know what kind of person he is. Welcome to Topsy Turvy Town, where being a criminal is better for your resumé than being an upstanding, lawful person. 🤷‍♀️

So what do we think Mother Destinie’s drug of choice is? Crack? Meth? Fentanyl? All of the above?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I get a laugh out of Destinie’s family.  She was in jail, she is a mess and they are treating Sean like he is a shit person who is sketchy.  Have they taken a good look at Destinie?  Jeez these people are A Holes!

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Greetings! The guy with the blonde from Vegas who wants his parole transferred there. Didn’t he also say he has a daughter and didn’t want to watch her grow up in pictures? Is he planning on bringing her to Vegas?

Maurice! That’s the guy and here he is.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Destinie is already planning her escape strategy. She’ll throw Shawn’s lies in his face.

While she just admitted she has secrets she doesn't plan on sharing with shawn.  And the conversation with her sister in the bathroom kinda confirmed she just used him for a place to go.  I don't think she's gonna stick around long

• Love 8

Jessica looks like Rex from Toy Story.  And nobody told her to bring her clinging ass in there when Maurice met with his daughter. Way to make it all about you, Karen!

OAN: Lindsey’s chicken lipped ass thinks she’s a lot cuter than she actually is. 

BTW missed y’all!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maurice IS from a completely different world than you are, you stupid dimwit.

I am pretty sure this is what her parents were trying to tell her also, she’s a dimwit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Quaylon's on a big rush right now.  He's ready to dump Mom and get him some s-e-x.

"Trust me Mom" Suuurrreee..... After 12 years in prison??

And this poor Tyrice.  He's just ate up with the BIG ass! 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

Quaylon doesn’t love your daughter, he doesn’t know her. I’m sure his intentions are good but these women trying to make any man they sleep with their kid’s father.

• Love 12

Yes I think Jessica herself admitted that they only got married for the conjugal visits, now he's got a place to go,woman to support him and she's all in her feelings cause he wants to visit his daughter and the family don't treat her right. They don't even know her!

• Love 7

Do none of these people think ahead? Quaylon didn’t realize he’d eventually have to tell mom he wasn’t going home?

and Shavel, slow your roll. You get what you want? Sure, that’s why you have an ex con playing daddy. 

• Love 8