Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

They wouldn't let Lindsey out of prison with that tragic eye shadow!

And the just married people are just about to make me pull my hair out!  DipsyDoodle is probably going the wrong direction!  He's seems kinda like a dingleberry!  Kristianna is a burglar!  14 years in the pen!  Dang, girl.  West? East? Where the frick are they going??

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Can they really be married? Wouldn’t they need a license? How can you get it without two signatures? 

Gee, where's your sense of romance?   What's a license? - They had everything else for No. 5 - and it doesn't smell like Chanel.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

8th time on parole?? LAWDY!

She’s tired of going in and out so she’s trying hard this time by being late for check in. Part of the trap!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Gee - these commercials.   I don't remember my Mom ever playing with me.   She was doing housework or working at her job.

My parents and I played board games or cards together, but pretend play? No.  And I am fine.  Mostly fine.

I do not want anyone buying me underwear.  Ever.

What is up with not one but two upper lip issue men?

Shallow, I know, but it bugs me whwn people recline the passenger seat all the way unless they are napping.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I still dont have all their names  right but the 'native american' guy I'm thinking if he really is part native american could be from one of those tribes that receive alot of money each month. Some tribal members receive from $10-30k a month.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I still dont have all their names  right but the 'native american' guy I'm thinking if he really is part native american could be from one of those tribes that receive alot of money each month. Some tribal members receive from $10-30k a month.

I highly doubt he has a tribal affiliation. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7