Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just conjured up the horrible image of Chon’s beard going down on Lacey. Yikes.

He uses it as a scrub brush for her thighs. 

Opening up a second bottle of Jager now...

• LOL 7

Start telling the hotel clerk your sad story Andrea.  I think it's a GOOD thing that Tennyson stayed with Lamar!

Nyla seems like a smart girl, too.  I still don't get why stupid Andrea always just twists off and goes OUT OF HER MIND over some of this stuff.  Is it the mutha fuckn crack with HER too???

TOXIC???  Andrea honey; look in the mirror!!  Nyla is speaking the truth to her Mother right now...

• Love 10

Andrea, I think the ship has sailed on keeping your kids away from toxic behavior. Thankfully this is why Tennyson and Nyla are wise beyond their years because they learned long ago that THEY have to be the rational, level-headed ones to keep mom from exploding.

• Love 11

Stop it now Brittany.  Just STOP IT NOW.

Marcellino,are you just now realizing you're married to a batshit crazy person who has SERIOUS CODEPENDENCY problems with her Mother???

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7

Lamar needs out. I cannot imagine what it must feel like, living with Andrea. She is exhausting, mercurial, with a volcanic temper and zero empathy. You can get away with being mercurial and a diva if you have charm and goodness and generosity of spirit to balance it out. You can't just be a crazy, self centered, crass, vulgar drama queen who lives to stir shit and upset everyone. 

• Love 11

I just remembered that Shawn's babies momma gave him 1K to throw up against the wall that is Destinee too.  So now Shawn needs to say she's into him for 51K, not 50.

Goodie, baby powder baby and Lippie.  Did he just call Lindsey a "prostitute"????

• Love 4