Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, goofygirl said:

Old Marcellino is slick, isn't he??  What's the dog donna do exactly??

Maybe they cut the dog a check too. This gravy train is about to end if they can't find a better story line 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Marc/Brit is already a snoozer.  It's too much of a stretch if they want me to care about a cliffhanger concerning the inside of Brit's boozy mother's hotel room.

Tell me some more about that $130 shampoo.

Edited by candall
Where did that quote box come from?
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The acting is superb (even though the Brits have only about seven actors who appear on every single BBC show).

Hilarious.  My adult son and I ... whenever we've seen a British actor/actress we "rekinize," mention that Great Britain has only TEN actors.  We've been saying it for years--about the same actors.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Lindsey reaches her breaking point and loses it on Scott.  Brittany's search for her mom takes a surprising turn. Destinie's revelation threatens her court date.  Andrea's bold move risks everything with Lamar. Sarah storms off.

I expect we might hear something about $50,000 tonght.  I think I may have heard it mentioned once or twice before. 😁

Original air date 2021.01.15

• LOL 3

In anticipation of tonight’s chat, I am rewatching last week’s episode because seeing entitled Lindsay go full on crazy never gets old I miss some interesting tidbits when I’m commenting. Like, how the hell did I not know that Amber’s boyfriend is an inmate?

I ❤️ this show a lot more than I should. Oh well, this is my life now.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In anticipation of tonight’s chat, I am rewatching last week’s episode because seeing entitled Lindsay go full on crazy never gets old I miss some interesting tidbits when I’m commenting. Like, how the hell did I not know that Amber’s boyfriend is an inmate?

I ❤️ this show a lot more than I should. Oh well, this is my life now.

I feel the same 

Hey everyone, looking forward to a trashtastic night

• Love 5

Okay, snarkers.  Love After Lockup has its job cut out for it tonight.  Not some nonsense about Brit's mother, either.  I need something at the level of Andrea emotionally blackmailing her children or Destinie torturing Shawn about appearing for her court date.  

A Chane/Chon throwdown!  That's the ticket!

I feel better already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I say this every episode so here goes: Your Mother doesn’t want your help. Leave her alone.

I am dealing with a similar situation with an alcoholic. There’s only so much you can do - you gotta let go, and helping/coddling is enabling. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 6