Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s unhealthy how much I love this how.

I called my friend in DC today and confessed I have an unnatural passion for LAL.   Same for her!  She's a high-powered attorney for the NRC and we were screaming with laughter about Lacey, Chane and Chon.

She said, "Why can't that bimbo pronounce 'John'?  Is it because of her lips?"

• Love 4

Lindsay gets homelier by the day. her teeth are gigantic. 

Her mother is just a marshmallow. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So funny how Lindsay tries to claim the high moral ground.

Right? That Scott! What a hypocrite! He doesn't even have money! How can a criminal con artist make a living? 

• LOL 11

Can someone please go get Auntie Anxiety in the regular thread and bring her over here to Live Chat?  Every time I change screens, I'm getting a five minute "Bad Gateway" time out.

I hope this smooths out--I NEED this snark tonight.

• Love 4

Michael missed court because he was partying all night with yet another girlfriend, and yet he wins Sarah's sympathy back by explaining that he's stressed about Maria? You didn't seem so concerned about Maria when you were grabbing that other lady's ass in the clip they just showed us. Maybe breaking up in the car on the way to the airport wasn't the best idea. Call her from the other state!

Lindsey all up in arms about why does Scott get to keep the house. Cause he bought it, bitch. You're not married. Keep it up and it's back to mommy's house without a dime.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Lindsey. One phone call from Scott to the local constabulary and you are back in the slammer. 

Scott could do it. Do it Scott PLEASE 

Lindsey's mom is right she barely tolerates people, her attitude sucks she would probably be happier back in prison 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Can someone please go get Auntie Anxiety in the regular thread and bring her over here to Live Chat?  Every time I change screens, I'm getting a five minute "Bad Gateway" time out.

I hope this smooths out--I NEED this snark tonight.

I'm wondering if Glark is still involved or interested in the forums any longer. They've been problematic for at least a week

• Useful 2

Boy oh boy... Lindsey's SUCH A BADASS!!! Not.  She's a damn loon.  If her Mom really wants her little Miss Sunshine to stay out of prison, she'd MAKE her move back in with her!  And I thought the daughter's name was MILEY; not MOLLY.  Am I wrong about that??

• Love 7