Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I think gender reveals are the stupidest thing. I’m old. My friends all had kids years/decades ago. No reveals. Just a call or an email. 

People to go extremes with those things, one started one of those wild fires in California last year.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t know, all these “therapy” sessions seem very contained “we figured it out in an hour!” Whereas real therapy seems to take months if not years.

But these aren't real therapy sessions! Its just staged for TV. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Lindsey’s mom must be so proud. 

She just sits there. She's scared of Lindsay. 

What cracks my shit up is that Lindsay thinks she's holding all the cards here. One call from Scott and she's right back in the slammer. Idiot. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

"He had prostitutes.  And he doesn't have any money.  And he never paid for drugs.  Not once."

🤣🤣🤣 yeah she's real scary throwing his dirty clothes and laptop out in the rain and sending some crazy a** video rant. Pitiful 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She just sits there. She's scared of Lindsay. 

What cracks my shit up is that Lindsay thinks she's holding all the cards here. One call from Scott and she's right back in the slammer. Idiot. 

When she was jumping bad all “suck it!” I was thinking, “you live in HIS HOUSE. Rented or not, your name isn’t on  anything. You have no job. What power do you think you have?” He doesn’t need sex with her that badly - he can buy it, as we know. Lindsay has no power in this situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 12/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, candall said:

I guess that dinner with Destinie inspired Kelly to glam it up a little bit?  Yikes.

A Date with Destinie has interesting side effects for sure.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So hard. If only there was a way that Lacey could prevent Chon from contacting her. 

"I just don't know what to do. I still have feelings for Chon." Cue polygamous romance music. Must be a standard around her house. And dad acts shocked. 😲

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Here I am, ready for some defcon 5 level snark. 

I missed the live chat last week from just spacing out and I can't imagine how that happened--this is the hour of the week when I laugh the hardest.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Here I am, ready for some defcon 5 level snark. 

I missed the live chat last week from just spacing out and I can't imagine how that happened--this is the hour of the week when I laugh the hardest.

I missed it too! I kept thinking it was Saturday. Since my life is boring, I forget what day it is all the time.

Mother Lindsay, it’s not the prison’s fault that your daughter is a hardened criminal.

• LOL 1