Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Nice may not be the right word choice, but it's a reunion. Yet again Sarah throws a fit and Murgh acts annoyed.  Wash, rinse, repeat. 

They couldn’t grasp any more of the script, much less remember their lines, thus wash, rinse, repeat works for them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t remember Puppy’s mom being so concerned about Vince and Amber having sex...

I think that was Amber's convict mom who was in on the Vince grift.

Oh, right, I forgot, Vince he-manned that mattress inside and Puppy's mother wasn't side-eyeing anyone.

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

So Five head is a crap dad because Maria has a bad temper? What's stopping him from walking away just like he did from their mom. Lame.

Andrea continues to be irrational and full of the cray. She's detestable.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, renatae said:

So Five head is a crap dad because Maria has a bad temper? What's stopping him from walking away just like he did from their mom. Lame.

Andrea continues to be irrational and full of the cray. She's detestable.

He wasn't even with Maria on the night before the court date. He and the gold packaged condoms were with Girlie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Its what they do. They never talk. They just shout over each other, then have hate sex. 

Then Mumbles goes back to prison and Sarah shoots out another baby.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just as an aside, I’ve been watching Last Tango in Halifax on Netflix. Very good! The acting is superb (even though the Brits have only about seven actors who appear on every single BBC show). I missed it on PBS.

I love me some BritShows

• Love 3

Old Marcellino is slick, isn't he??  What's the dog gonna do exactly??

Dun..dun..dun... MYSTERY!

Well y'all, here we are again.  Thanks for the bellylaughs!! Have a great weekend!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4