Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"He's trying to be sneaky" said Puppy.

How can I go about him UN-adopting me?  Hmmmmmmm.

Interesting.

WHOA! Shawn the moron STILL hasn't canceled that credit card!  WHAT A MORON!!

You have an address but.... you still haven't done anything to stop her from USING that credit card.  DIPSHIT!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

How the hell does anyone think a 34-year-old counts as a “dependent”?! I can’t imagine what judge would sign off on one adult adopting another adult a few years apart. But the fact that these idiots are convinced that somehow the government gives a child dependent stipend for a 34 year old?!? Come on!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Y'all, it's been fun!! I so hope all of you have some happy holidays!! See you on the flip side? Stay very safe and keep wearing your mask! It'll be over soon, I promise.  That's what I keep telling myself anyway! Big Hugs Peeps!

• Love 7
Just now, mamadrama said:

If I never again see Michael asking Sarah if she's ovulating then it will be too soon.

Someone in the editing suite is reading this board. They know how much we swoon over Michael's smooth romantic ways. 

Good night dear peeps! Happy holidays to all, stay safe, wear your mask, and do whatever it takes to keep your sanity. I love you all. See you soon! 

• Love 9

I didn't mind watching all the cast members throw shade at the Lips/Chane/Chon disaster, but I can't invest any more time in Mumbles and Cabbage and their little Pretty Girl parakeets.

Happy Holler-daze, kids; Festivus for the rest of us.   See you soon.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

If I never again see Michael asking Sarah if she's ovulating then it will be too soon.

I think he’s mumbling “Did you drink your Ovaltine?”

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

OMG, this bitch is seriously asking this man for money?????  I almost admire her balls. Bitch you need a break, go sell that fucking car or go sell your ass, hot damn. 

"no one will know" says Andrea.  I wonder if these homeowners are going to show up?

Is Lamar going to agree to this mission.  He isnt even mormon.  This sounds just like a trip.  

• Love 3

y'all, this just in, Malcolm is secretly in love with some girl named Sora!  

No one tell Sarah!

Destinee bragging about being the Real Housewife of Peteluma.  LOL.  

"Girl, I got an economy car, a cheese pizza and my nails done whenever...jealous much?"

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Shavel's makeup is so bad.  I think she's attractive but she is doing everything she can to change my opinion.

She is giving me first season Megan.  

I really think she thinks that's her natural skin tone.  Its some kind of body dysmorphia.   

But with enough confidence to wear thar dress!!

• Love 2

No new episode on Friday, December 25.  I suppose WETV decided it was an inappropriate day to show Love After Lockup.  Who am I kidding? They are doing a marathon!  Merry Christmas!  Settle in and watch a whole day of Love After Lockup season 2.  So many cons. So little time . . . .

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

New year, new episode!

S03.E24: Life After Lockup: Criminal Behavior

Lindsey releases a fury on Scott; Shawn has a strange request for his ex.

Lindsey's mad?  What?  That never happens!  She is so even keeled.  Now that she has realized that Scott's beaten up truck is the only thing he has of any value, I'm sure she'll do whatever she can to be supportive and help him get his life on track.  

Sure Jan GIF

Okay, alternative theory - the accusations fly.  She calls him all kinds of terrible things.  He gets pouty faced which, along with his super flap, makes him look like a depressed blobfish. 

blobfish GIF

Happy New Year!  Love After Lockup is back!  And no, this is not a harbinger of doom. 

Original air date 2021.01.01

• LOL 2
  • Love 5