Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lort.  Now we're watching Marcellino do LAUNDRY!!!! Quelle exciting! Jeebus.

He spent 25K on that patio but couldn't find 1K for a washer and dryer with 3 friggin'  kids???  I'm confused. Seriously.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Andrea is looking more and more bald.  The cameraperson got her from the worst possible angle.  WTF is happening to her head? 

giphy.gif

Braids under her weaves have probably been too tight.  Over time, it can cause baldness.  That’s why you need a pro installer...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh Puppola.... You just need to find some job like Amber has.  Maybe you girls could work TOGETHER??

Momma Dog doesn't want any "hanky-anky" in her house... WHUT??

Puppy's still pissed she never got money from Vince??  This dog has rabies!! WHO is Amber talking to from prison?? A MAN???  She's a DAWG!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Adult Dog is worried about the women having sex, which should be the least of her problems.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Edited by candall
Those posts should not be grouped together.
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t remember Puppy’s mom being so concerned about Vince and Amber having sex...

I think she was—and Amber was so relieved to have that as an excuse for why she couldn’t sleep with Vince. I remember Amber being terrified when Vince carried the bed in and laid down on it. (But I might be misremembering and it all came from Amber, not Mama Dog.)

• Love 6