Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

I'm sad that Destinie's worn out mother thinks that eyebrow piercing flatters her.

You are SAVAGE. I like that in a person. Come sit next to me, I have Jager and you don't even have to drink it out of the bottle. 

• LOL 11
8 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I always suspect the mutha fuckin' crack.  Love After Lockup could be sponsored by the mutha fuckin' crack.

Where is Walter White when you need him? 

Oh...right.  He's fucking DEAD 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You are SAVAGE. I like that in a person. Come sit next to me, I have Jager and you don't even have to drink it out of the bottle. 

I like you, too.  Let's get a flask for our Jagie.

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god, that beard. 

I always think of Lacey as one of those blow up sex dolls. I'm more concerned she'll perforate and deflate.

edited for lack of up

Edited by WaltersHair
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

OMG. They’ve been wandering the streets for 5 hours. Can you imagine she’s going to be sitting in the goddamned Desert Moon and they just missed her like by 10 minutes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

DIngleberry, you've been out looking for Momma for 5 freakin' hours!!! You left your poor Mother-in-law with YOUR CHILDREN for FIVE HOURS!!!  Go the fuck home, dumbass!!

At least, Marcellino has some sense about him.  Can't say the same for Brittany.  Oh hell. The Popo....  So, go on home now dipsy doodle.

Another fun day for the pretty girls....  Those poor children.

Sarah's done gone into her other accent now. Hmmm....  Think he's still gonna stay with the family instead of a hotel??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just conjured up the horrible image of Chon’s beard going down on Lacey. Yikes.

He uses it as a scrub brush for her thighs. 

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nice of them to have a screaming argument in the hotel parking lot, so that the arriving guests can enjoy it. 

And they're not even at a classy hotel like the Desert Moon! 

• LOL 9