Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Did anyone watch the unwatchable American Gods series? Main character was called Puppy too, and I'm wondering if this is a bad trend.

I tried...I tried the book too...couldn’t get into it.  They made the previews look so good.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wow, the plus size Mormon women are going to have a falling out.  Maybe someone doesn’t have an ice maker in their refrigerator. 

Or maybe one of those spigots that fills a pot with hot water at the stove. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Just found out Maurice is back in prison while I ignored Brittany complaining about her mom.

The one with Jessica, and they had a baby recently.

• Love 2

Malcolm should find a show that’s a little more upscale than this one because he is sticking out like a sore thumb. A man with some thought process. AMAZING.

The Devil Dick is working its magic. It does seem to have a mind of its own.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Methadone is supposedly really really hard to get off of.  I read about it in Dee Dee Ramone's autobio, and he had huge problems with it, and eventually relapsed.

I'm surprised by that.  I've heard so many say methadone is the thing that lets them live life like a normal person.  Those people weren't trying to get off the methadone, though.  They were stopping by the clinic on the way to work for their maintenance dose.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Jeffica Daniels’ husband.  Moved to Vegas, father in law taught him to weld, wife seemed not quite right upstairs 

That's kind of sad. He appeared to have a lot of support from her family 

• Love 8