Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, renatae said:

John going on and on about his numerous infidelities and screwed up marriages. Fascinating.

I'm riveted, not gonna lie. Much more interesting than this stupid show. At least now we know about his Native ancestry. 

• Love 3

I normally don’t watch this bonus footage, but this John Tells All is amazing! His Native American biological dad tried to shoot him? He found out he’s part Native American (presumably as an adult) and went all in! This timeline of all the wives and fiancés and pregnancies in and out of jail is great. He’s forged checks and got solitary confinement for proposing to a CO?! The true love of Bonnie and Clyde! $20,000 in horror collectibles!

• Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, renatae said:

John going on and on about his numerous infidelities and screwed up marriages. Fascinating.

But it is, though, isn't it?  I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot at this certifiable goofball.  I think it's the lack of malice in his whole messed up life.  "I switched some numbers around on the fake checks so it would look like an accident. <hee hee>"   "I ran away with my wife's cousin and we pretended to be married, but then Kristianna wound up in the same cell block as my ex. . . ."

And surprise, those braids are a huge improvement over his shorty haircut.  Who could have seen that coming?

Edited by candall
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wore my gold eyeshadow and lipstick on the off chance that we’ll be invited to Shavel’s wedding.

In a pinch I bet you can just gold glitter glue.  It actually might be more sutble

• LOL 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

What kind of a tour of LA was that? They went to a Donut Shop?

Randys Donuts is famous, but you're not going to see Kevin Bacon there.  LOL.  

Those girls should have been at Hollywood and Highland, walk of fame and gruman's chinese theater

OMG, this is Amber's guy, what pen pal site is this guy on?  How did Angela get stuck with Tony.  Oh wait, this guy may be a bit of a butterface. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shavel's fashion choices are often questionable.  always a disaster

FTFY

2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shavel’s friend needs to lay off the Champagne.

My hats off to Shavel, her friend is so much better looking than her and that has to be tough. 

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How horrible will Britney feel if she breaks her mother? You arnt a psychologist ... stop this insanity 

She will not give a solitary shit and I guarantee she thinks this is going to happen and she has already set up her soft landing.

She will exploit her mother's addition, push her until she uses again and then she will calmly say that she "can't risk her family anymore" now that the season is done and the cameras are no longer rolling.  

If she doesn't have Cyndi to exploit next, Brittney will simply set up her sister to be the fall guy next season.  

Brittney and Marcelino aren't just boring, they are weirdly condescending for people who have no reason to be.  I think its cool, contrary and ironic that a small town elected a cat as a mayor.  

You know what Marcelino, the cat has a job....you don't.  So lets think about that for a second. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Shovel walking up the stairs in that disco pantsuit looks like the walk of shame.

Like why, unless you're in a jackson 5 tribute band, just no. 

Quaylon has no job and Shavel is still worried about the ring and the wedding.  

He literally thinks that that ring is a favor.  OMG, this pantsuit is so wrong, where are they even selling this.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I’m still mad about Shawn. He let Destinie talk crazy to the mother of his kids and hang up on his kids when they called?! Fuck Shawn, for real.

Shawn going with plan B of his children when trash Destinee dumps him.  

Father of the year!

2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Q must have had a private conversation with his mother

She probably offered to raise his allowance. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

S03.E34: Life, Death, or Prison

Kristianna confronts her sister and husband about some shocking rumors; Andrea's birthday blowup with her Mormon friend causes a stir; Michael surprises Sarah; Destinie and Shawn expose revealing secrets; Shavel and Quaylon spiral out of control.

It's the season finale!  The show desperately attempts to create major dramahz!!! in Kristianna's world.  You know, the woman who already said, well, basically if you get drunk and fall on your sister's partner's erect penis with your vagina it's not a big deal.  And since all we saw was ridiculously awkward moves put on John by Tara there's no reason to believe anything more happen.  But TV drama is needed! 

Yet again Andrea, the bestest, most devote Mormon ever, creates more dramahz!, likely over nothing.  The Book of Mormon states, "Ye are permitted to act for yourselves; for behold God hath given unto you a knowledge and he hath made you free" - Helaman 14:30.  Unfortunately her sense of that freedom seems to include prison closet sex, lying to her (too damn good for her) children, throwing fits over nothing, and hitting her spouse. She seems to have forgotten two other key passages: "Be content with the things which the Lord hath allotted" - Alma 29:3 and "We must be humble and willing to change" - Mosiah 27:25.  Let's see that humility and contentment in action!

The only way Michael could surprise Sarah is if he made long term arrangements to commit to the care of his children.  If he comes slithering back claiming he wants to live with her again and raise the kids, we all know that will last until he entrances the next woman with his 😈🍆.

Destinie and Shawn likely reveal nothing we don't know. She despises him.  He is a fool. 'Nuf said. 

And in a surprise to no one the great tale of love that is the Shavel and Quaylon story falls to pieces.  Who could have seen that coming? 🙄  Their relationship was solid as a rock, er, quicksand during a flood.  Someday Shavel's daughter will watch this show and think, "Damn, my mother was a desperate fool, chasing prison dick and acting the clown." 

It's our last big snarkfest of the season.  Put on your fanciest spandex pantsuit and shiniest gold lipstick!  Break out the champagne (or the mutha fucking crack)! But whatever you do, don't let a motherfucker use you! 

This is the 2-hour season finale.  Original air date 2021.03.12. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

After watching the first look,  its official, Shovel beats Patch by a half decimal point as a shitty mom. Only because her beautiful child has no reason to be a part of this mess and calling that fool Daddy. He's not her Daddy Shovel. And her last screams at him, "I was struggling!" Like Patch. i have no sympathy for your self imposed struggle ladies. Leave the felons alone. Y'll have plenty of time and money for your DREADFUL FASHION AND MAKE up choices. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
edits
  • Love 3

This show has been very good about not letting any dust collect on its mishegas.  They've churned out about 90 episodes of crazy with a revolving cast of characters and no lengthy "hiatus" that I can remember.

I checked next week, though, and it's a Mama June marathon.  Blerg.

Where else can I get my snarky live chat fix?  Not 90DF--I despise those people.  If I have to watch that horse's ass Jovi go all  "Who, me?" wide-eyed innocent one more time, I'll hurl something at my tv.  Someone let me know if Julia makes a clean getaway.

Is there any other show?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, candall said:

This show has been very good about not letting any dust collect on its mishegas.  They've churned out about 90 episodes of crazy with a revolving cast of characters and no lengthy "hiatus" that I can remember.

I checked next week, though, and it's a Mama June marathon.  Blerg.

Where else can I get my snarky live chat fix?  Not 90DF--I despise those people.  If I have to watch that horse's ass Jovi go all  "Who, me?" wide-eyed innocent one more time, I'll hurl something at my tv.  Someone let me know if Julia makes a clean getaway.

Is there any other show?

A lot of us watch "My 600 Pound Life".

Hello fellow snarkers! I hope that you realize that I have gaven you my ALL this season. I will not be manippulated!

And oh shit, 2 hour finale? I hope my laptop charge will hold out. I don't want to go downstairs and get my charger. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Play That Snarky Music 

Snark  #49

This raises a practical question at this point . . . are we snarking on Mama June?  

not I. Even I have limits and standards. I can't do days of our meth lives.

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 5

Greetings my friends! I quit all social media this week but I’m here to snark the shit out of this tonite. I will ignore my child, drink a lot, wear clothes 2 sizes too small and break out fake lashes and gold lipstick.

Man, Shawn is a crappy selfish dad.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Play That Snarky Music 

Snark  #49

This raises a practical question at this point . . . are we snarking on Mama June?  

Can't Stand Your Snark. (Just kidding, Mahavishnu Orchestra reference.)

• Love 3