Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

OMG. Someone else who has heard of the Mahavishnu Orchestra? My favorite group just about ever.

Greatest Band Ever. Got to see McLaughlin's farewell tour where he played MO material.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope I can keep up tonight. Got my vaccine today and I’m afraid the two hour extravaganza will tire me out. Not to mention affecting my very low snark standards.

@Pepper Mostly, Assembly Row, MGH, J&J and a Mike’s Pastry shop,right next door.

Me too!! First dose too

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Greatest Band Ever. Got to see McLaughlin's farewell tour where he played MO material.

Saw them during spring weekend in college in the 70’s. I had had a little too much adult fun at the concert and I still have a flashback every time I hear one of their songs. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

This is another band that falls outside my college of musical knowledge.  I'll check them out.    

I just remembered that I do have a John McLaughlin solo box set.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone really care if Terra had sex with John? 

I do.  I'm Team Kristianna all the way.  

My allegiance got a little stronger just now when her (regular size) eyelashes were sparkly with tears.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Saw them during spring weekend in college in the 70’s. I had had a little too much adult fun at the concert and I still have a flashback every time I hear one of their songs. 

First saw them in April 1972 and six or seven more times. Amazing.

Edited by Gobi