Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Chon’s date has the same annoying voice affectations as Lacey does. “Tank you” delivered in as nasal a voice as possible 

Hahahaha, I said "Thenk yo" all nasally, out loud. It sounds so terrible, I can't believe its a thing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

That’s awesome, Andrea. “You don’t know what these kids go thru.” You moved them there for a dick. You put your kids in this apparently intolerable situation.

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I adore Tennyson and his sister, whatever her name is. 

Nyla. Her mom probably thought it was cute NY and LA together as a name! I think Britney Spears had a restaurant named that once, too.

also, family Andrea? You all invited the Mormons. Next time, don’t. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahahaha, I said "Thenk yo" all nasally, out loud. It sounds so terrible, I can't believe its a thing.

I did, too. Maybe I should lay off the cigarettes and bourbon 

• LOL 4

Woe is me! Late to the snarkathon!

My wishes for tonight - Destinie gets the destiny she deserves and someone locks her butt up for continuing her felonious behavior. Shawn buys a clue and learns to be a decent father.

Shavel takes classes in clothing design and learns what not to wear. She stops having her poor daughter call the latest shady dude "dad."

Sara stops trying to fake out everyone about her devilish obsession with eggplant and realizes it was stupid to let her nice guy go so she could get it on with Murgh. Murgh gets certain body parts stuck in plumbing fixtures. Or possibly, they meet face to face with a vegetable peeler.

Mrs. Mormon of the Year gets a good comeuppance via her friends and stops deluding herself about her own importance and entitlement to break about every commandment written - including lying to your kids about some type of immaculate conception.

Brittany, inspired by her man's conversation, chucks it all and drags mama to Antarctica, feeling that she will not be triggered by penguins and the lack of booze for the final cure.

Puppy. What witty analogies have not already been drawn? Congrats, snarkers! 1but she's really crossed the line! Floating in a pool? What degeneracy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Wow, that is a really transparent bid for a spin-off!  In the first place, there's no such thing as a "family mission."  Those are called "vacations."

And also, I would probably watch Andrea and the fams boot scoot around in Ghana.  : )

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD PUPPY'S EYEBROWS. 

They were really bad weren’t they? I kept looking at the screen wondering if I was seeing what I was seeing.

• Love 2