Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, candall said:

I'm surprised by that.  I've heard so many say methadone is the thing that lets them live life like a normal person.  Those people weren't trying to get off the methadone, though.  They were stopping by the clinic on the way to work for their maintenance dose.

It works for maintenance dose so they can function, but if they want to get off methadone altogether, it's really hard.  Dee Dee Ramone really struggled with it because he didn't want to have to go down to the methadone clinic every morning.  He eventually relapsed, probably many times, and then died from an overdose. 

Edited by Floatingbison
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

At least Chain(?, I get them confused) didn’t accidentally kill himself with the gender reveal rocket like that guy did this past week.

Or start a wildfire in California.

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

At least Chain(?, I get them confused) didn’t accidentally kill himself with the gender reveal rocket like that guy did this past week.

OMG, someone killed himself, I didn’t hear that, how sad.  I know one of them caused one one of the wildfires in Oregon or California in the fall, I don’t remember where.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

That's kind of sad. He appeared to have a lot of support from her family 

Yeah, but he's also the guy who HAD to go to Vegas right that minute no matter what his parole restrictions were.  Fuck you, Mr. Parole Officer!!!  I'm OUTTA HERE!

Amber is literally the only person on this show who has expressed any interest in modifying her behavior to keep from getting tossed back in the slammer.

• Love 13
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh the homeowners will love that. First drunk and naked in their pool, now carrying on in the front yard.

Dear Sir or Madam,

AirBNB regrets to inform you that you have been placed on the "do not rent to" list.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This is like the 3rd person just using peoples houses and pools .. who are these companies 

Can you imagine? Coming home from work to find your house uncleaned, and a drunk puppy sprawled on your front steps, crying. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Oh the delusional self confidence of this chick...today I got my car washed and it was one of those you stay in the car ones..

and all I could think of was Andrea’s trip thru the car wash. Sigh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Hey, I forgot to mention, Mrs. FB got her covid shot today and I'm scheduled for my shot tomorrow.  They had a couple extra ones and she went on line and snagged one for me, so I'm getting mine earlier than I expected, since I'm still relatively youthful.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Elegant. Luxurious. Spiritual. Vegan. 

Oh god. I cannot even with this dippy hoe.

Nothing says elegant and spiritual like a throw down at your own party.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1