Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I did Imperfect Foods for awhile. There were some good deals but the selection was not so great. I gave it up after a few month. 

Sidebar 

I was thinking about doing this. Yay or nay?

Oh, wow. I thought it was Pretty Girl or Pretty Baby banging on the piano...but that was Michael “playing a song”?! His devil powers must enchant ears, as well. What a maestro!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

A lot going on there!

I’m trying to figure out how it’s constructed. I think it’s a phony pony but with some kind of swoop bang combover?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Sidebar 

I was thinking about doing this. Yay or nay?

Shrug. It was OK. My first order I had a coupon for 50% off so I loaded up on olive oil and stuff like that. There were some good deals, but it was inconsistent. Try it for a few weeks, nothing to lose! You can quit any time. I love having stuff delivered so that part was fun. Its like Christmas!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’m trying to figure out how it’s constructed. I think it’s a phony pony but with some kind of swoop bang combover?

This gave me a spontaneous guffaw.

Edited by candall
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh look, Devil Dick plays the piano! What a terrible shame that he wasted his magical gift. 

"I call it 'Lick My Love Pump'."

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Yeah like her hair is all slicked back and part of the pony is divided and pulled to the front to create the bangs?

• LOL 2
Just now, For Cereals said:

Yeah like her hair is all slicked back and part of the pony is divided and pulled to the front to create the bangs?

I think so. The bang hair and the ponytail hair are the same color and texture. Her real hair is darker and not as shiny - you can tell by looking at the sides of her head where her hair is pulled up. The pony doesn’t quite match. I just don’t quite have a handle on the bangs.

• LOL 1

Because my once lush head of hair is getting perilously thin these days, I take extra interest in people’s hairlines and what they do to cover up the hair loss. I wish I was kidding. That being said, I don’t think I’ll go Mother Michael's route any time soon.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Because my once lush head of hair is getting perilously thin these days, I take extra interest in people’s hairlines and what they do to cover up the hair loss. I wish I was kidding. That being said, I don’t think I’ll go Mother Michael's route any time soon.

Yeah, I’ll do gel and a phony pony but haven’t tried to sculpt some bangs...

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's recorded in Dobley.  

Its such a fine line between stupid and clever. 

WHERE is Michael getting all these women? 

Sarah and Malcolm are hugging like Destinee and Shawn. 

Sarah is only 23? She looks 40. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Malcolm, is the paycheck that good? And I enjoy the contrast between Cabbage Patch’s over processed hair, black eyebrows and heavy black liner.

this show needs new blood. So tired of Brittany, Sarah, Andrea and their men.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

What a surprise!  Murgh is up to his old games.  He's ghosting his kids yet again.  People who are surprised:  Bueller? Bueller?

Sarah, apparently. She must be the only one because she is dumb as a rock. 

• Love 3