Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brittany needs to keep the drama, which she is addicted to, going. Let’s bring my crackwhore mother back to the house to hang out with the kids. Good idea.

I think they are just acting out a drama they scriped themselves because they really need the money this show provides. I'm sure Mars gambling doesn't support the family.

They got our attention when she got out of prison marries and has back to back children but that's not enough to keep the checks coming so they interject these scandalous side stories and always to someone else's detriment. So sad 😞 

• Love 6

I don't really care to watch Tyrice and whatsherface either so I'll bow out now.  GREAT SNARK PEEPS!!!

Have a great weekend and keep wearing your mask!  I got the first of two vaccines at work today. YAY!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Scott refusing to engage with Lindsay is hysterical. 

Really?  It's making me very anxious.  She threw a book at him, knocked over his table, taunted him that she was going to fuck someone on his bed, slammed into the house.  No reaction from Flap.

Isn't her next logical move screaming out of the house with an ice pick and Psycho stabby music playing?

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Start telling the hotel clerk your sad story Andrea.  I think it's a GOOD thing that Tennyson stayed with Lamar!

Nyla seems like a smart girl, too.  I still don't get why stupid Andrea always just twists off and goes OUT OF HER MIND over some of this stuff.  Is it the mutha fuckn crack with HER too???

TOXIC???  Andrea honey; look in the mirror!!  Nyla is speaking the truth to her Mother right now...

I keep saying to myself that if she wasn't such a rageaholic, Lamar wouldn't have had a problem telling her that he wants his daughters to meet. Andrea acts like that's an insult, because of course she's not keeping them from getting together. Then why didn't they know each other?

Lamar's kids are as important as yours, you infantile control freak!

• Love 11

Well, I missed the live chat. I was working on my computer, though, and lost track of time. Imagine my surprise when I looked up later and saw Da Brat. Took me a minute to realize that I was watching an entirely different show. 

• LOL 6