Type keyword(s) to search

Only Murders in the Building Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

Prod. Design Full Panel: Frasier, Gilded Age, Last Week Tonight, Only Murders, RuPaul's Drag Race
GoldDerby / Gold Derby   Aug 12, 2024

TV Composers Full Panel: The Crown, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Only Murders, Tattooist of Auschwitz
GoldDerby / Gold Derby   Aug 13, 2024

Edited by tv echo

Is Emily in Paris Giving Hamburglar? Can CBS Reunite Jared & Jensen? Was RHONJ Performance Good? What’s Up With Ironheart? And More Qs!

Are Only Murders in the Building fans supposed to believe that, as revealed in the Season 4 trailer, Charles has had a sister this whole time — played, no less, by Melissa McCarthy! — and her name just never came up? Not even during Season 2, where a large chunk of the mystery tied back to Charles’ childhood and his problematic father? And what are to assume the age difference is between them? 

spacer.png

(edited)

The Envy Awards 2024: Easter eggs, soaps and the not-dead yet — TV’s top moments
By Randee Dawn   Aug. 21, 2024 
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/awards/story/2024-08-21/envy-awards-paul-rudd-john-malkovich-elsbeth 

Best Resurrection

Paul Rudd, “Only Murders in the Building” (Hulu)

That the ever-youthful and beloved Rudd would be the key victim during the third season of “Only Murders” was no real surprise — we saw it as a cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. But thanks to the miracle workers at the ER, he survived being poisoned and popped up at his own wake at the start of the next season … only to die a few minutes later by falling down an elevator shaft in the title building. Talk about raising our hopes … then dashing them down again!

Edited by tv echo
  • Like 2
(edited)

“So all of that felt like a good reason to come to Hollywood for a moment, but take it right back to New York because we are a definite New York show, and it will always be that.” 

Edited by Quilt Fairy

What a great interview. 

Reading that people wanted him and Meryl Streep to be a real-life couple, I had to look up to see if she was still married. I didn't know she was (likely) separated.

He and Steve crack me up, both together and separately. However, sometimes I don't care for bits he does in various characters. But overall, I love him. This interview made me love him more.

BTW, has anyone seen his movie Clifford? I do like The Three Amigos, so I wonder if I'd like this.

• Like 2

Detective Williams might actually quit next season at this rate.  Or flat-out have a meltdown.

Definitely glad more adventures but I really won't blame anyone if they start wondering why murders/death always seems to be following the gang.  And the Arconia itself either needs to be condemned or fully embrace being the "Murder Apartments."  Turn it into an attraction and sell tickets!!

(edited)

Only Murders in the Building won an Emmy for Short Form Comedy, Drama or Variety Series...

Emmys 2024: Pat Sajak, The Traitors, Blue Eye Samurai and Shark Tank Among Early Winners — View Full List
By Matt Webb Mitovich, Claire Franken   September 7, 2024 
https://tvline.com/lists/emmys-2024-creative-arts-winners-list/ 

ADDITIONAL WINNERS
SHORT FORM COMEDY, DRAMA OR VARIETY SERIES
Only Murders In The Building: One Killer Question

Edited by tv echo
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I just saw this, too:

https://qz.com/selena-gomez-self-made-youngest-female-billionaires-1851642257?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

I love this, especially in the light of Mabel's conversation with Eva Longoria, where Eva told her to ask for a lot of money and then "build something" with it.

From the article:

“Selena is not just a pop star,” Stacy Jones, founder and chief executive officer of Hollywood Branded, a Los Angeles-based branding agency, told Bloomberg. “She’s a multifaceted businesswoman with diverse income streams contributing to her impressive net worth.”

And she's only 32 years old.  Impressive, indeed.

• Like 1
(edited)

Only Murders in the Building won a total of 4 Creative Arts Emmys this weekend (including both Night 1 and Night 2)...

Creative Arts Emmys Winners List: Big Wins For ‘Shōgun’, Jamie Lee Curtis & ‘Quiz Lady’ On Night 2; FX Tops Distributor List
By Lynette Rice   September 8, 2024
https://deadline.com/2024/09/emmys-2024-winners-list-1236081140/ 

Production Design for a Narrative Program (Half-Hour)

Only Murders in the Building (FX)
Opening Night
PATRICK HOWE, Production Designer
CASEY SMITH, Art Director
RICH MURRAY, Set Decorator
Music Composition for a Series (Original Dramatic Score)

Sitzprobe
SIDDHARTHA KHOSLA, Composer
Original Music and Lyrics

Sitzprobe
BENJ PASEK, Music & Lyrics
JUSTIN PAUL, Music & Lyrics
MARC SHAIMAN, Music & Lyrics
SCOTT WITTMAN, Music & Lyrics
Short Form Comedy, Drama or Variety Series

Only Murders in the Building: One Killer Question (Hulu)
Janice C. Molinari, Executive Producer
Dave Roth, Executive Producer
Zuriht Serna, Executive Producer
Trisha Choate, Executive Producer
Jillian Novak, Executive Producer
Xavier Salas, Executive Producer

Edited by tv echo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4