Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Remember Your Blue Stone Manners

• Start Topic

After a rosé fueled night, the ladies wake up to find that Luann has left Blue Stone Manor. The women head to town for some much-needed retail therapy and group healing. To celebrate their last night in the Berkshires, Dorinda throws an elegant dinner party and the mayhem continues.

Airs July 16, 2020.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Just catching this today.. I LOVE that everyone sent Dorinda to voicemail or didn’t answer when she was trying to call them to invite them to her house lol 

I’ve always loved when they all went to BSM, but this time, I didn’t enjoy the episode at all as Dorinda seems to think she is off the hook for all her bad behavior the whole season.  How could she just flip the switch from bad Dorinda to good Dorinda.  I don’t care what her excuse is .. she is bad news in my book.  You can’t be mean to people, then expect them to forget everything just because you feel like it.  I am done with her and her haunted mansion.  I actually should have put this post on tonight’s new episode.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Damn, these crazy drunk bitches...

Now I want Lo Mein.

Mmmmm; I love Lo Mein too.

I don’t like Dor’s dress, but I’m not a fan of sparkle.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

But that might be the fakest crying that was ever faked 😬

Yeah, I did wonder about that! 😁

image.png

Oh good lordt, I don’t know how those faces got in there!  Sorry!  😩😂😩😂😂😂

image.jpeg

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

It amazes me that a lot of them can’t exactly recall the events of the night before and just not give a hoot. Chalk it up and then erase  Everything is better with waffles in the morning. Especially for Leah who is not at blame for anything for a change. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I would pay to have Bethany come back just to call Dorinda a drunk to her face this season .... 

Once again golden-touch Bethenny departs right as the show lands it’s triple lutz over the shark.  It’s descended into a cartoon and I bet queen B is sittin at home laughing.....

• Love 13
Just now, snarts said:

Wow, you'd think that after 4+ seasons Dorinda would learn to wipe her mouth with a napkin before going off on a tirade. 

For me those are always some of the worst scenes. I get skeeved. 

• Love 13