Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Remember Your Blue Stone Manners

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/17/2020 at 1:34 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

I was honestly socked at the condition of Richards grave. No headstone or memorial to this great love of her life. That marker was one step up from Potters Field.

I wondered that myself.  It was not like the rest of the cemetery had the same type of marker.  

Edited by bkathi
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, Mannahatta said:

Oddly enough, Ramona's use of the word 'entree" was grammatically correct. There are actually two definitions for this word. The lesser used meaning is "the right to enter or join a particular sphere or group". So she was saying that she had "entree" into whatever rarefied social world she imagines herself to be part of. Now that's where her use of the word becomes questionable. After all, she is hobnobbing with a group that consistently exhibit all the social graces one would expect from an assemblage of crackheads hanging out on the corner. But in Ramona's mind money equals class.

Lol. As the saying goes, you learn something every day. Though now that I think about it, it makes sense that Ramona used a correct term in her TH. I think pretty much all of her malapropisms have been off the cuff in conversation, not in a TH where she can prepare her comments ahead of time. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ooh! I can’t wait til this week’s episode.  Let’s see.  The women will drink too much.  There will be a big fight and Dorinda will drunkenly bully someone.  Sonja will sloppily eat or fall off her chair, or both!  Good times.  Good times.😝

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Ooh! I can’t wait til this week’s episode.  Let’s see.  The women will drink too much.  There will be a big fight and Dorinda will drunkenly bully someone.  Sonja will sloppily eat or fall off her chair, or both!  Good times.  Good times.😝

However do you know this? ...lmao  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Oh now my viewing pleasure is ruined!

Wait, are you saying there is a formula to this show? Say it isn't so.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s a drunk with a mug shot basically lol 

Meanwhile, Dorinda appears to be the nastiest and messiest drunk out there. However, it's not like she can be confronted about her drinking when she's sober as she is in huge denial about her own behaviour and appearance. To think, I liked her so much in the first season. Now she is a nasty drunk who is jealous that another drunk was given a cabaret during her sobriety (when it existed...?). Even when they flash back to Luanne in the bushes, it's hardly an example of an alcoholic. It IS a reflection of behaviours I have seen while being out with my friends in my 'party' days. Falling in the bushes does not equal alcoholism, whereas consistent slurring, bad behaviour, lopsided makeup, cutting oneself while clutching a knife, all while delivering verbal low blows = a drunk (ahem Dorinda).

• Love 4
On 7/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, tranquilidade said:

I don't condone what Mario did but being married to Ramona for as long as they were together could not have been easy.  I never bought into her romantic scenes with him and the renewal of the vows was a death knell.  It seems on these shows after every vow renewal there is a divorce.  

How true! Reality shows simply confirmed what my mother and I had determined years ago, if you feel a vow renewal will re-energize whatever is 'missing' from your marriage, be prepared for the marriage to last 1 to 2 years after the renewal.

• Love 3
On 7/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, Pippi237 said:

Dorinda and Ramona are the only ones being their true selves-they really are that awful. The rest are trying to act their roles, but failing miserably because they’re terrible actresses. That’s why the editing is so s******. Nothing happens organically anymore. So, they’re slicing and dicing together their ‘scenes.’ Boring.

I don't think Leah has caught on to the idea of 'acting' her role. I think what we see, is what you get with Leah. The only thing I question is how often she does drink, rather than refer to herself as being 'sober'.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Hey! There are spoiler tags for a reason, young lady! 😉 

• LOL 15
On 7/18/2020 at 10:45 AM, Sterling said:

She's talked about her extremely difficult relationship with her father, and I believe that from a psychological standpoint, she is trying to win his love, using men, her body, and to some extent, her 60 "best" girlfriends.  She is trying to prove a worthiness that never existed as a child, and because she hasn't had any/enough/proper therapy to truly uncover and get to the roots, she'll forever be scratching at new men, new girlfriends, or a camera to show off to.

Excellent response. I agree that Ramona is constantly trying to prove her worthiness in every episode. When she repeatedly refers to herself as an entrepreneur, I have to shake my head. Aside from her and Mario's initial 'fortune' and $ from Bravo,  she is hardly an entrepreneur. Unless one counts her trolling others' online accounts to increase her own instagram views. That is the whole point of a 60 girlfriend mass birthday party. She can count on gifts as well as 60 women posting about her birthday party (which was comped, no doubt, much like her outfits). Ramona is so far removed from reality, she reminds me of those abused children who retreat into their own worlds to deal with the trauma.

• Love 6
On 7/16/2020 at 6:48 PM, Straycat80 said:

Heather, the yummy tummy or whatever lady. I hope the one with the fake leg doesn’t show up (can’t remember her name), I didn’t like her. 

Aviva and her disgusting pig of a father were certifiable. Both of them made me cringe whenever they were on.

• Love 7
On 7/16/2020 at 7:26 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh come on.  Meeting the bartender is less random than meeting someone online.  How are women supposed to meet men these days?  Almost every couple I know either met in high school or college or online.  It's really hard to meet people as an adult.  I know two married couples that met at pizza chains.  One has been married for 13 years.

I agree. So long as Leah is careful and uses a condom, I have no issue with whom she picks up, and sometimes artificial just can't replace the real thing.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I agree. So long as Leah is careful and uses a condom, I have no issue with whom she picks up,

Thank you.  The fact that people can look down at a 37 year old woman picking up a man.  What is this, the 1600s?!  What a shocking attitude.  I guess she should just wait at home with the blinds closed for Prince Charming to ask her evil stepmother to ask she and her sisters to attend his ball.  What the fuck.  How the f*** else are women supposed to meet men?!  It's 2020!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/16/2020 at 8:52 PM, Marley said:

Dorinda is such a nasty fucking drunk. She’s not even fun to watch anymore. Her drink was like all booze too. Who would ever wanna be around her.

My mouth also dropped open when Elyse's drink was shown to be straight vodka. These women mean business when they drink - none of this politely sipping nonsense, heh.

• Love 4
On 7/19/2020 at 8:46 PM, Mar said:

I just remembered that when Dorinda was on Watch What Happens Live this week and was asked about her slurring when she speaks, she said it must be her western Massachusetts accent! I lived in that area for many years, and believe me, that’s not what it is.🙄🙄🙄🍹🍹🍹🍷🍷🍷

I am dying laughing. I grew up in the Berkshires and...no, not quite, Dorinda.

One of my best friends worked in the summers for several years at the Red Lion Inn and I swear she hasn't brought it up one time since. Dorinda needs help. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Thank you.  The fact that people can look down at a 37 year old woman picking up a man.  What is this, the 1600s?!  What a shocking attitude.  I guess she should just wait at home with the blinds closed for Prince Charming to ask her evil stepmother to ask she and her sisters to attend his ball.  What the fuck.  How the f*** else are women supposed to meet men?!  It's 2020!

I don't care if Leah picks up a man every night of the week but she is a messy, loud and obnoxious when she drinks...she may not be getting quality men is all I am saying.  How did she even meet a prince to pee on?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 7/20/2020 at 8:41 AM, bkathi said:

I wondered that myself.  It was not like the rest of the cemetery had the same type of marker.  

As I said earlier, my bet would be that it's a military footstone.  We're in the process of trying to get one for my FIL, and that looks to be the right size from the options we were given.  It's been a very long process with the VA to get one.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

As I said earlier, my bet would be that it's a military footstone.  We're in the process of trying to get one for my FIL, and that looks to be the right size from the options we were given.  It's been a very long process with the VA to get one.  

Yeah - my Dad has one - plus a regular headstone.  Maybe they didn't want to show that one?

• Love 4

Without getting too “woo,” I believe that buildings, structures and homes often contain their own energy. Not necessarily a supernatural thing, but more a combination of things like light and layout and overall vibe. 

I find Bluestone Manor’s energy very foreboding and just...off, and I think it reflects in these trainwreck episodes. It doesn’t seem like a warm and welcoming place, more like creepy and kooky like the Addams Family’s mansion, but minus the sophisticated fabulousness of the Addamses. And I think this energy affects the way the “girls” behave there. Things get REALLY nasty there — we have an entire sizzle reel of horrific meltdowns and awful insults hurled. Then everyone wakes up and “moves on” without really resolving the conflict at all, which feeds back into the off-kilter energy. It’s like a horror movie where everyone gets possessed at night and attacks one another and everyone wakes up the next day with no memory of anything. It’s truly a house of horrors.

Dorinda’s personal unsettled energy probably plays a big part in the overall vibe of the house. The house reflects her, of course, and neither are in a good place no matter how expensive the fabrics on the outside. 

• Love 14
On 7/17/2020 at 6:04 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Right? That super thirsty I love you preview clip and her snipping you’re supposed to say I love you back.. he doesn’t have to say shit stop trying to control and emasculate him Ramona  

Exactly!!  IF he wanted to respond with "I love you too"........he sure as hell would have!!  

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/18/2020 at 2:19 AM, geauxaway said:

Sometimes I miss smoking sooooo much.  True story.

Yeah, smoking is something to look forward to .. like a good friend.  Especially when you are on the phone.  “True Blue”.  Lol.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, KoKo said:

Exactly!!  IF he wanted to respond with "I love you too"........he sure as hell would have!!  

Too funny.

I was trying to remember what was in the preview for tonight, and omg, Sonja dancing on glass, Ramona calling for production to shut down, Avery coming down the stairs with her entourage. I’m ready! 

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Dorinda’s personal unsettled energy probably plays a big part in the overall vibe of the house. The house reflects her, of course, and neither are in a good place no matter how expensive the fabrics on the outside. 

I'd kill for those Missoni stair runners, I'd vacuum the bad energy out of them.

• LOL 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Too funny.

I was trying to remember what was in the preview for tonight, and omg, Sonja dancing on glass, Ramona calling for production to shut down, Avery coming down the stairs with her entourage. I’m ready! 

Oh boy!  All those snobby look alike women are going to be buzzing for weeks to come.  Ramona will be mortified.  It looks like the Housewives did it on purpose, lol.  Ramoaner will be the talk of the town, and not in a good way.  She’s starting to get just like them lately.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2020 at 9:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I used to but I lost track of it, where is it airing?

Haven't seen it in the US for a few years.  Now I wish I had saved it on my DVR.

On 7/16/2020 at 9:57 PM, RedDelicious said:

Ramona has SUCH a case on herself!! She has two residences but she can’t fix a toilet? I could have replaced the toilet in the time she spent trying to get rid of her little evil turdlet.

Ramona can't unpack her own suitcases or carry them inside. I recently rewatched parts of Season 6 and when she rolled up to Heather's "garage," she was surprised that Heather didn't have someone on hand to carry the bags. But does SHE have that in the Hamptons, a concierge for her guests?

Keep going on about the 1%, Ramona. That's not what's going to keep you warm at night. (Nice to see Heather and Jonathan, though!)

• Love 6

OH MY GOD COLIN COWIE IS BI? BRB GASSING UP MY CAR.

I have been in LOVE with that man for years, and I thought that he was gayer than a Christmas party. I can only hope that Sonja wasn't wrong - he didn't correct her! There's hope for me yet! It will only take me 16 hours to get to him! 😂😂😂😂😳

/swoons

• LOL 5
On 7/21/2020 at 10:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

How did she even meet a prince to pee on?   

I have seen a lot in my lifetime and throughout the years (thanks to many interesting acquaintances) I have come to learn that with the accumulation of wealth comes an accumulation of sexual preferences. I have been informed of many wealthy men and women who expect specific sexual behaviours during intimate encounters, as though the world's population indulges in the same... Leah meeting a Prince to pee on - that's a minor request in this world.

On 7/20/2020 at 11:05 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

Lol. As the saying goes, you learn something every day. Though now that I think about it, it makes sense that Ramona used a correct term in her TH. 

I also believe, in typical Ramona confusion, she simply highjacked the French use of entree (or Entre vous - Enter you) and knew it was semi right... researched the word, then TH'ed it as though it was intentional, lol.

Edited by Chalby
  • Useful 2