Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Remember Your Blue Stone Manners

• Start Topic

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh that’s rich, Leah apologizing to that guy for the other women’s behavior after she announced she was drunk and having her period, flashed everyone and kissed Elyse.   

Did anyone else see that Leah flashing everyone was in the preview of what was coming in the episode before the commercials, but not within the "normal" episode?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

I don’t care who still has a period — both Beth and Leah were/are out of line, there.  Beth more passive aggressive, for which I fault her more.  

Leah — just get a vibrator.  You don’t need a random guy and possible STDs.

• Love 11
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Leah — just get a vibrator.  You don’t need a random guy and possible STDs.

Oh come on.  Meeting the bartender is less random than meeting someone online.  How are women supposed to meet men these days?  Almost every couple I know either met in high school or college or online.  It's really hard to meet people as an adult.  I know two married couples that met at pizza chains.  One has been married for 13 years.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did anyone else see that Leah flashing everyone was in the preview of what was coming in the episode before the commercials, but not within the "normal" episode?

I must be tired I don't understand what you mean.

35 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I looked away for a couple of minutes. Where did these men come from? I suspect Lu and Sonja will b fighting for their attention like a couple of 16 year old girls.

I guess I just assumed they were a couple?  I guess that wouldn’t necessarily stop the cougars from pouncing anyway.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think you’re right now that I think of it, it was in the preview but not in the episode. She was straddling Lu after the commercial break but you really couldn’t see her privates. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I think you’re right now that I think of it, it was in the preview but not in the episode. She was straddling Lu after the commercial break but you really couldn’t see her privates. 

I thought that was so weird and it made me wonder if I've missed many scenes because I fast forward the previews!!!!!  I hate to see scenes repeated.  Now that makes me nervous!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Actually her shit doesn’t go down well.

We saw evidence of that tonight.

Rumor has it, her shit is frequently down around her ankles.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Dorinda is such a nasty fucking drunk. She’s not even fun to watch anymore. Her drink was like all booze too. Who would ever wanna be around her.

Lol Leah saying Dorinda has stock in Jovani.

Sonja is a sloppy annoying drunk. Another person I would never wanna be around.

That poor housekeeper lol.

Atleast these ladies get over shit tho unless like RHOBH that have been having the same convo for 10 episodes.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 22
31 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They look incredibly disgusting when they eat. Both Dorinda and Lu had food particles stuck to their lips. Lu and Sonja open their mouths and pull back their lips, grimacing, in order to dislodge the chewed food stuck to their bottom teeth. They talk with their mouths full. Noodles were hanging off the side of their plates. They have cameras in their faces; they can’t even try to look more proper. I have better manners when I eat alone, in the dark, watching TV. 

I guess you have never seen hyenas feed before.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

The bartender sounded lame. Leah said he said he was into casual living whatever the fuck that means and then Dorinda asks where he grew up and he’s like I’m still growing up. Like answer the question. I hate ppl like that lol.

Trust me I like drinking and having fun sometimes too much but that dinner party looked like hell to me lol.

• Love 6
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Marley said:

The bartender sounded lame. Leah said he said he was into casual living whatever the fuck that means and then Dorinda asks where he grew up and he’s like I’m still growing up. Like answer the question. I hate ppl like that lol.

The bartender sounded like someone who is used to having to deal with drunk people who don’t actually care how they answer because Dorinda immediately launched into her life story nearly interrupting his remark. Not to mention when the first arrived before he said anything other than hello she was lording over that she knew more about where he worked than he did because she used to work there. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

Yea Dorinda was obsessed that she used to work at the Red Lion like calm the fuck down lol nobody cares. It was embarrassing but she pretty much always is embarrassing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Well, BH is boring as hell but these women are embarrassing an entire generation of women with their drinking like a bunch of college freshmen; throwing themselves at men who are clearly not interested and talking about their bodies and bodily functions. I can’t imagine how the innocent people who are in person witnesses, whether as a delivery person; a driver; a guest at a dinner part or a waitress or bartender, not to mention Dorinda’s poor housekeeper feel when they are watching this going on around them. And Dorinda, dear, if you can’t remember the events of the previous evening at all you are a black out drunk, not someone who got giddy from a little Rose’.  She is a very mean drunk,but she also seems like she’s mean sober.  I have no idea what Michael Rappaport sees in her.

• Love 13

The blinding rage hijacks every fiber of her being.

Eyes shining with hate-filled intensity.

Arms flailing. 

Fingers stabbing.

Spittle flying. 

Logic flees. Rational thought hides. The ability to hear or listen plays dead unless her victim utters a word that triggers another perceived offense.

There’s no chance that this didn’t scar Hannah. Everything Dorinda has done for Hannah for more than twenty years, and Hannah didn’t text her when she got home?

They should all strap on AirPods and read a book when Dorinda places them in the crosshairs. 

Flipper’s awkward, protracted giggling at her own meant-to-ingratiate premature ejaculation joke. Lu telling Dorinda again and again how much she loved her. They were so relieved that Dorinda was no longer aiming her fury at them. They’re really afraid of her.

• Love 22

What is it with these women and their need to kiss, hump, and feel each other up?  I have never had the urge to do that to any of my friends, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation,  and length or closeness of our friendship. 

4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think Leah saying she’s “desperate for dick” on TV was crossing a line.

She's been playing the enfant terrible hand all season.  It seems many find her refreshing and a welcome addition.  I find her obnoxious and a bad fit for this group. They might bring her back for another season but I predict her popularity is going to take a nosedive far quicker than it did for Carole.  I'm not a big Bethenny fan, but Bethenny had some style and substance as well as a quick wit to go with her sharp tongue.  This one is just acting like a woman trying to pretend 40 isn't knocking at  her door by acting like a pre-teen boy being outrageous for attention.    

• Love 22

That was one random table of dinner guests. 

Sonja, Colin Cowie is gay. And has a husband. Give it a rest. 

Dorinda making a toast to Leah and Leah getting down on one knee to thank her. Strange people. 

Ramona telling the delivery guy how cute and thin she is. I get a lonely and sad vibe from the moaner this season, despite the fact that she has 60 girlfriends. 

• Love 20

This episode had a much better flow than other episodes this season once I was able to watch it again.  Everyone (with the exception of Leah, color me shocked) realized that they were way too drunk and went way too far the first night and it was like they knew they were teetering at a precipice and somehow everyone made it out unscathed.  

Dorinda and Luann said some really ugly things and almost came to blows, Sonja and Luann looked like they could have gotten physical at a few points, and Ramona went out without the cameras with no money, cell phone or ID.  I think they were all grateful the next day that they “got away with it” aka no one got physically harmed, and they were mutually giddy about that fact.  

I’ve been there where I’ve gotten drunk and acted stupidly, and I’ve been surprised when people were willing to laugh about it with me the next day, and it almost feels like you’re getting drunk all over again.  But I put those days behind me.  And I’m also not willing to rule out a ton of Adderall (legal speed) that gave them all such a sunny and snappy demeanor the next day.  

The second night, the one with the famous guy, was actually kind of pleasant in a drunk-out-of-your-gourd way.  I thought about it, and if this is the way these women want to act, and they want to forgive each other the next day and chalk it up to drunken foolishness, who am I to judge it?  (I don’t think this is always going to be the case judging by the way they’ve been acting in the past, Dorinda saying in her talking head that everything wasn’t quite as alright as she was making it seem, and the fact that they seem to be mad at each other again next week).

But just based off of this episode, I’m ok with the way everything turned out.  I think that is what I was alluding to when I said I was glad Tinsley was off the show so that they can now pick on people their own size.  Tinsely is way too wounded for what happened here.  I feel like Bethenny would have put the kibosh on everything, and that might have been boring.  Sometimes it’s best just to let scenarios play out amongst consenting adults.  Anyone is free to exit stage left at any time, as Tinsely demonstrated.  

Leah is sort of off on her own a little to the side, but she shares enough traits with these women, that I don’t think they’re going to bruise her.  Leah seemed very impressed that she urinated on a prince, and that a bartender was coming over, even though he had no money, as she put it as she pounded on the piano, because she just wants someone to love her.  I think she has serious issues with men, a serious self-destructive streak, and I would bet she’s had a lot of partners and may not be vigilant about protection.  She said she met that prince in Spain.  I wonder if that was the time she flew to Spain during her manic episode that she wrote about.  She’s managed to stay alive this long so I guess I’m not worried about her.  I’m curious to see what the status of her sobriety will be in the future.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Won't Mario be thrilled when he sees Ramona referring to his small penis, and the fact that she made 10x his income.

Ramona completely emasculates Mario through her entire book Life On The Ramonacoaster (which I only read because I got as a gag gift, and it’s still really hard to cop to the fact that I read it cover to cover 🥱).  She says she did the show to promote his business, which was suffering, and she didn’t need the fame, money or notoriety, she only did it for him.  She basically takes the rest of the book to tell us how insecure Mario was/is, how threatened he was by her success, and how unwilling he was to fix things because he was so unhappy due to his lack of success. 

She doesn’t talk about Mario’s penis in the book, but she does talk about how they met/their first dating go-round.  They had plans to go out on a boat and when he didn’t call her on the appointed day, she called him, he said he was sick, and they hung up.  Then he left her a message instructing her to call him a few days later, and he never apologized.  This is a huge red flag for me, if true.  It makes him sound like such a pompous ass, like who is too sick to pick up a phone?  

It’s also kind of interesting how many passive-aggressive jabs Ramona takes at Avery throughout the book.  She seems like she loves her daughter by any measure, but she goes for her.  Several times.  It makes me see her differently, not better or worse, but Mario comes off like a total toolbox FWIW.  

• Useful 11
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

HOLLA!!! Heather and Jonathan looked great. I think Jonathan is seriously the best husband across all franchises. He’s so kind. I’ve been rewatching S6. 

I like them as a couple and the women were horrible to Jonathan.  Nice does not always mean boring, but Ramona and Sonja are like judgmental children (and who are they to criticize someone else’s husband?)  Heather is my favorite NY Housewife.  Smart, reasonable, unconventionally beautiful with great hair, and just bitchy enough.  

26 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It’s also kind of interesting how many passive-aggressive jabs Ramona takes at Avery throughout the book.  She seems like she loves her daughter by any measure, but she goes for her.  Several times.  It makes me see her differently, not better or worse, but Mario comes off like a total toolbox FWIW.  

Shocking, I thought her relationship with Avery was the only good one in her life.  What does she say about her?

• Love 10
(edited)

Jeez, who needs friends who assassinate your character and dry hump you at the dinner table?

(Dorinda was on wwhl and had few regrets - or memories.)

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Please tell me Ramona tipped the delivery guy, after he had to put up with her entitled and rude ass. He was shaking his head as he was leaving.

I thought about that too - hopefully Len or someone in production would make sure he got a good tip.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I have less patience for Luann’s drunkenness than Dorinda’s.

I heard LuAnn say she was "over served" the night before.  She can't even take ownership of her own drunkenness.  

10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Mmmmm lamb 

And there sits Dorinda eating it like a caveman!  I heard her say that it's one food you can eat with your hands.  I'm no expert on the etiquette of eating lamb, but I would assume when one sits down to an elegant dinner, one would use a fork and knife on said lambchop.  Everybody else was.  

10 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Ramona has SUCH a case on herself!! She has two residences but she can’t fix a toilet?

It's hard to believe that she couldn't even work a plunger!!  I really didn't need to see that scene either.  Yuk!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

(Dorinda was on wwhl and had few regrets - or memories.)

That's the thing about Dory, she sticks to her guns.  No matter the reactions or push-back, she feels she's justified in her actions and statements.  She has a total disconnect with awareness.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Leah to Luann:  “Let’s go to a pub.”  Worst idea ever.  Having said that, why weren’t cameras there?!?!?

No way would the fancy pants Red Lion let them film there. Old guard money central.  I think Lu probably slept at the Red Lion though there was a big show of her dragging her bags in the SUV in downtown Lenox in front of the Lenox library. There is no lodging that I know of in Lenox downtown with room service & a gift shop large enough to find fun glasses. Producer driven renactment when her SUV met their SUV long after they left the Red Lion. They drove away from where they picked her up then she reunited with Dorinda and Sonja on the library lawn where they started. i see you, production. Staged. 

Lenox is miles past the Red Lion there would be no reason to drink there then haul ass at 1am up the road again for lodging.  

I completely agree w you LibSlut I fault Luann more for being so drunk. She should know better at this point after arrest, jail, rehab & probation. Dorinda is a mess too but still acute.

I died when they went from "is that a chocolate turkey?" To good ol Ramona plunging the toilet. LOL  🍫  

5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I heard LuAnn say she was "over served" the night before.  She can't even take ownership of her own drunkenness.  

YES! This. Luann has not learned a damn thing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Lort, I watched this again!  And the one thing that just sticks in my CRAW is Sonja STILL comparing equally HER DIVORCE and Dorinda's DEAD HUSBAND.

This as they are standing AT THE CEMETERY!!!  I just CANNOT with that shit! Old Man Morgan isn't IN THE GROUND, you dipshit!

I also have to wonder how she really felt about the old man since according to her he chased her down to get her to marry him like he he was buying an expensive head of cattle. According to his past he had a habit of refreshing  and dumping his wives.  Maybe he had good reason maybe he didn't but nothing I've read about him or Sonja imply anything more than an arrangement for Morgan's ego.  However, Dorinda dropped enough comments to suggest that Sonja blew it by vacationing and partying without Morgan and so I deduct that he caught her cheating.  Let's face it, a guy like that would have lots of people around him wanting a user out of the way.

• Love 7

Does Luanne deserve a smack down for some of the things she said to Sonja?  Yes.  Is Dorinda in any position to be preaching about being nice to Sonja? Hell no.  Dorinda may need to go see a neurologist because it wasn't that long ago that Sonja was her designated target.  Her bringing up the mugshot of Luanne again is gross.  

I agree with previous posters, that had this year's fight in the Berkshires happened on RHOBH, it would have been the story line for the entire season, but the woman on BH are ridiculous.  On the other hand, the reliance on alcohol by Sonja and Dorinda is really disturbing.   I also would've liked to have seen Luanne not let Dorinda off the hook the next day.  How would Dorinda have reacted?  

I like Leah, but she is really too young to naturally blend with the rest of this cast.  And I know that Bethenny is not everyone's cup of tea, but damn they need someone on this show to call Dorinda out on her shit and her apparent alcoholism.  

• Love 14
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They should all strap on AirPods and read a book when Dorinda places them in the crosshairs. 

Did anyone else watch the RHO Melbourne?  There is an awesome scene where they ladies are castigating Gina and she pulls out her compact and calmly powders her nose.  She became my hero in that moment.  

image.png.27cb8b49d697c884eeec3f5709893ac0.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

And there sits Dorinda eating it like a caveman!  I heard her say that it's one food you can eat with your hands.  I'm no expert on the etiquette of eating lamb, but I would assume when one sits down to an elegant dinner, one would use a fork and knife on said lambchop.  Everybody else was.  

Yea its a knife and fork kinda meal ... but shes a drunkn mess ....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's the thing about Dory, she sticks to her guns.  No matter the reactions or push-back, she feels she's justified in her actions and statements.  She has a total disconnect with awareness.

Dorinda seems to have a personality disorder along with the others.   I'm not in any way an expert on this but there is something just not right about the behavior here.  Dorinda loves Leah because she sees herself in Leah, thus she Dorinda loves herself (Narcissist?). Ramona keeps reflecting on childhood abuse and shows she cannot connect effectively with people  (not even a delivery man) or establish functional relationships. She is somehow trapped in her own world, ( and therefore I would not put much stock in anything she says about her marriage or the failure of it in a tell all book which is from her own perspective and  disconnected from reality.  (Narcissism?)  Leah is in love with herself as well, I am who I am.....I make no no apologies and I love being this way....(Earth to Leah!!!!)    Luanne suffers from the same thing and thinks she is entitled and talented beyond what is real.   Sonja thinks she is powerfully desirable  despite the fact that she only has superficial relationships that are one sided and she appears lonely and unloved and therefore miserable most of the time.  They all seem deeply unhappy despite the fact that they have a lot of money and privilege which makes the show interesting but sad at the same time.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I may be completely alone but I felt actually bad for Lu when she was wheezing and gasping and just in need of an inhaler. Even though no tears fell, her face crumpled at the table and then the “my friend, my friend!” outside. I believe Bethenny when she says that Lu is a big teddy bear who just wants to be loved. I’m just really done with Dorinda and want her gone. She kept saying she admired Leah as a mother—when has she seen her with Kier before? I think a big reason she never took Tinsley seriously is because Tinsley is not a mother. 

Yeah, I agree.  Whether Luann was fake crying or not, Dorinda is a disgusting person.  Truly an asshole.  She takes Luann's lowest point in her life and keeps shoving it in her face time and again.  It's unforgivable in my opinion.  Luann really doesn't have a choice because this is her workplace.  

7 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

She is a very mean drunk,but she also seems like she’s mean sober.  I have no idea what Michael Rappaport sees in her.

He's an asshole too 🙂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

No decorum what.so.ever.

Which is fine when you don't think you're some worldly jetset elite like the poo-bandit thinks she is.

All I could think about watching was how nasty sloppy uneducated inarticulate and vulgar they all are and beautiful stately homes, fancy dinner parties etc are totally wasted on them.

In Australia we call them cashed up bogans.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9