Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Remember Your Blue Stone Manners

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Join me .. I’m watching “Married at First Sight”.

Australia? I’m taping it to watch later. 

what is it with these women and bodily functions? Peeing on a prince, ugh! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorinda is like a spouse that Mentally beats you... she attacks you makes you feel like shit then goes over board with you the next day like nothing happened with the niceness 

Yes!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Australia? I’m taping it to watch later. 

what is it with these women and bodily functions? Peeing on a prince, ugh! 

Yes .. Very interesting tonight.  So tired of Dorinda and her making it nice shit.

• Love 4

A few years ago Ramona ruined the paint in the room she was staying in and now it’s the turd seen around the world.  I’d stop inviting her, Dorinda.

There are people I have known for decades and I know less about their bathroom habits than I do about these women.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, tranquilidade said:

How do they recover from all that drinking?  No one is hungover?  How can that be possible?

That’s what I want to know. I would have a skull cracking headache that would not be helped by the profuse vomiting I would be doing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

How do they recover from all that drinking?  No one is hungover?  How can that be possible?

They're in a constant state of "maintaining."  Can't be hungover if you never finished drinking.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

That’s why you don’t have anyone cause you think your above everyone .. who wants that? No one you ain’t shit Ramona stop it .. you’re a fuck at this point a old tired fuck that is letting any man dick you ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Heather, the yummy tummy or whatever lady. I hope the one with the fake leg doesn’t show up (can’t remember her name), I didn’t like her. 

Aviva, I think was her name. Aviva Dresher. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, tranquilidade said:

There is good reason Ramona is alone.  

She’s fucking desperate she trolls bars and does 2am booty calls men don’t want to date her cause she’s obnoxious... they fuck her a couple times and move on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Suckeredin said:

They are in Massachusetts, I’d like to see them hit up a dispensary....

I have always wanted to see at least one of the Howife franchises go to a dispensary. 

Preferably one of the ones where the wives dont eat ... 

The breathalyzers are cracking me up.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 6
(edited)

Leah looks so pretty in her outfit.  Then holler, “I’m the only one who has a period!”

Oh sure, Dor, 100 years ago you waitressed  there.

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Yeah, I did wonder about that! 😁

image.png

Oh good lordt, I don’t know how those faces got in there!  Sorry!  😩😂😩😂😂😂

image.jpeg

This is making me hysterical I'm sorry!

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The BH'ers went to one in Amsterdam I think.

I thought Brandi and LVP were the only ones.  Brandi got mad at Kyle for not being real because she wouldn't try it.  So Brandi called her out for smoking with her.  Then Kyke got mad because Brandi put it out there for Kyle's kids to see.

Although, I do recall a brownie being divided up.  Maybe Brandi, Eileen and LVP?  Not Rinna.  That would have required actually eating something. 

I want to see the group full on embrace it.  So much that the room is a smoky haze and you could blindfold them with dental floss when all is said and done.

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Uppers. Then possibly a downer to compensate and bring them back to baseline. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 3

I think Leah saying she’s “desperate for dick” on TV was crossing a line.  That was worse to me than Sonja screaming that she doesn’t shave her pussy at a party.

Does Elyse having the pseudonym “Erica” from her “Wall Street” days read to anyone else that this is how she compartmentalizes what I can only imagine is an extremely heavy-drinking part of her repertoire?  I notices she has been conspicuously sober this whole season.  Methinks there is a story there.  

I’m wasn’t enthusiastic about Heather dropping by.  I liked seeing Jill a whole lot more.  Heather, immediately upon appearing on the screen, got in a passive-aggressive dig at Ramona with, “Ramona, look at you complimenting Luann’s singing!”  Like, Heather, this show has been changed in the past five seasons without you.  Ramona has actually learned and grown a lot, and she’s one of the closest people to Luann on the cast.  It’s a brave new world that I don’t think Heather wants to or can or should be able to handle.  After all, Heather started hyperventilating because Luann brought a man home on vacation in Turks & Caicos.  She started crying when Bethenny didn’t want to eat her meatball.  This show would eat her alive right now, and it sat wrong with me that she didn’t just come on and act gracious; she had to go right back to that place she was in with Ramona in 2012.  It seemed tone-deaf, like she was reading out of an eight year old playbook for her cues.  Ramona is the classiest one right now.  Keep up.  

Ramona sounds so sad and lonely trotting out that same old tale again that she is a woman of property—two properties, in fact!!!—that it’s so much significantly harder for her to find a date than the plebeians.  Keep telling yourself that and that it’s not your caustic personality.  Whatever allows her to face the fact that she’s probably going to be alone or have to settle mightily.

I don’t find the bathroom talk to be entertaining at all.  It’s lower than drunkenness as far as entertainment value goes.  Leah shrieking that she is the only who still has a period was so much worse than the 200,000 times Bethenny passively-aggressively stated that she needs a tampon, but there was no one to give her one.  Plus, Heather was there.  I’m pretty sure Heather still gets her period.  Leah is apparently buying what Dorinda is selling that she is this innocent ingenue at the tender age of 37.

Was that bartender Adam?  He actually looked dirtier than Adam.  Super unattractive looking man, especially compared to the rest of the men at the party IMO.  Dorinda pulling a Ramona and dominating him with old drunken Berkshire tales was probably actually a favor to Leah, although I’m sure Leah will bang him regardless.  I hope they wear a condom.  For both of their sakes.  And for the sake of everyone in the Berkshires.  And everyone in New York.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, Suckeredin said:

They are in Massachusetts, I’d like to see them hit up a dispensary....

There is one in Great Barrington, I’m planning a road trip there soon!!

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Steph J said:

They're in a constant state of "maintaining."  Can't be hungover if you never finished drinking.

In the olden days we called that “the hair of the dog”.  Hungover?  Just have some hair of the dog (start drinking again)!  No idea where the saying came from.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I have seen Colin Cowie elsewhere.  Sort of surprised to see him on RH.  He has an “elegant” reputation.  The meal looked so good!

Didn't he say he put his slut to bed?   😆

Did Sonja really accuse Leah of STEALING THE BARTENDER AWAY?  The bartender that Leah INVITED to the party?

Two residences, travel all the time, etc. etc. that describes my parents also.  And they're nowhere near the 1%.  They're just retired.  LOL.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I thought Brandi and LVP were the only ones.  Brandi got mad at Kyle for not being real because she wouldn't try it.  So Brandi called her out for smoking with her.  Then Kyke got mad because Brandi put it out there for Kyle's kids to see.

Although, I do recall a brownie being divided up.  Maybe Brandi, Eileen and LVP?  Not Rinna.  That would have required actually eating something. 

I want to see the group full on embrace it.  So much that the room is a smoky haze and you could blindfold them with dental floss when all is said and done.

Maybe they did stop by one, or were planning to... After all, Dorinda did say to Lu, "Don't get high on your horse."

• LOL 6