Type keyword(s) to search

Leverage: Redemption in the Media

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Is Amazon Freevee just IMBDtv renamed? So if you have Prime, it's on there?

2 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Yes and Yes

I think (but don’t have a way to test this) that even if you’re not a Prime subscriber, as long as you have the right app, you can still get it. I think that’s the “free” feature of Freevee. 

Yeah, I don't think you need to be a Prime member to get the FreeVee stuff.  And you're right the "free" part is key. I think Amazon markets it as their free streaming service.  I just think if you have Prime if comes up automatically as one of their channels with Prime without needing to download a separate app.

• Like 1

Does anyone watch NCIS? Somewhere near the beginning of the latest episode Jessica Knight was talking to her boyfriend about how you never forget your first crush & then she says “Elliott Spencer had the cutest dimples”.  😱🥹

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
On 3/21/2023 at 8:04 AM, Mitchypoo said:

Does anyone watch NCIS? Somewhere near the beginning of the latest episode Jessica Knight was talking to her boyfriend about how you never forget your first crush & then she says “Elliott Spencer had the cutest dimples”.  😱🥹

I caught that too

• Like 3

I got Sophie.  Not sure it fits me.

"sophie deveraux

you're somewhere between the mom friend and the wine aunt. you like the finer things in life- nice clothes, a great view, and good company. you appreciate art and definitely don't mind being someone's muse [Ma Mystere, anyone?] you're determined and ambitious, no feat is too great with the right planning and persuasion. you might even have a bit of a silver tongue- you always know just what to say to get what you want. you can talk yourself out of almost any situation. you're also kind, compassionate, and maybe just a bit motherly. you care about your friends and family and always look out for them, lending a helping hand or encouraging words when they need them. I would trust you with my deepest, darkest secrets but I wouldn't trust you with my valuables, sorry."

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

I got Maggie.

They left out my favorite Eliot quote, "Dammit, Hardison!"

Oooo.  Good one.  I might have picked that one, too.  I picked "There's something wrong with you".  I could just hear him say it when I read it.

I also would have picked The Rashomon Job, or whatever it was called.  Not sure what ep I picked, because I don't remember which plot went with which title and didn't feel like looking them up.  But I would have remembered the Rashomon one.  Love those type of episodes in shows.  They had a good one in Farscape, too.

• Like 3
On 6/28/2023 at 5:50 PM, Prevailing Wind said:

The ION mystery channel shows both Original and Redemption on Wednesdays.

I didn't see it listed.  I tried regular ION and Mystery ION.  What time?  Maybe I was just looking around primetime...

2 hours ago, Johannah said:

I didn't see it listed.  I tried regular ION and Mystery ION.  What time?  Maybe I was just looking around primetime...

During the day. Retired folks sometimes forget other people still have jobs. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 7/4/2023 at 7:16 AM, GingerPudding said:

Will there be a third series? If so - WHEN? 

That's what I want to know but I can't find anything on it. I hope there's a third season and many more. I doubt they'd go to the effort of revising Almost Paradise and the Librarians if they weren't going to have more Leverage. But there's been zero information.

• Like 2
On 7/4/2023 at 9:16 AM, GingerPudding said:

Will there be a third series? If so - WHEN? 

I was curious myself, so I asked.  One of those 'likes' is Dean Devlin.  He hasn't responded (nor has Katie Rorick).

I did see an article saying it wasn't renewed by Amazon/Freevee/whatever it's called nowadays. I suspect any news -even good news- may not be announced til after the strikes are over.

• Useful 1
On 12/3/2023 at 2:28 AM, andromeda331 said:

The cast apparently doesn't even know if it's being renewed or not.

I really hope it is.  It's been one show that is real comfort viewing for me.  

I recall the story of how Devlin told Kane that the reboot was a go: apparently they were in the Philippines filming Almost Paradise wrapping S01 for that show and Devlin told Kane not to cut his hair. Kane knew immediately what this meant.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, fastiller said:

I really hope it is.  It's been one show that is real comfort viewing for me.  

I recall the story of how Devlin told Kane that the reboot was a go: apparently they were in the Philippines filming Almost Paradise wrapping S01 for that show and Devlin told Kane not to cut his hair. Kane knew immediately what this meant.

So do I. It's my favorite show. It's fun, it's funny, I love all the main characters and I love watching them go after CEOs and other horrible people given them exactly what they deserve.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ML89 said:

YESSSSS!!!!!

Season 3!

They moved it to Prime Video, I guess they thought they should be forcing you to pay a few bucks to see this. Anybody without Prime Video, it will probably be on Freevee in about a year after release or right before the next season comes out.

• Useful 3

Things that TV Insider is hoping for during S03.  I'm in agreement on several, including a return of Sterling and a couple other guest stars from the original series.  I still want Marina Sirtis on as Sophie's sister (I mean there are so very many Star Trek alum on the show, it makes so much sense to me...).

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/leverage-redemption-season-3-eliot-sophie-romance-damien-moreau-sterling-hardison-space/#8

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

According to that article, the actress who plays Breanna isn't yet signed for the season?  I wonder who will take over for her if she leaves the series.  

I hope she does. I love Breanna.

• Like 1