Type keyword(s) to search

Candiace Dillard Bassett: Ducking Purses Since 2018

• Start Topic

Candiace and Chris were just on LION on FOX DC:

1. Candiace reached out to one of the hosts suggesting that they have Chris on the show

2. Candiace is going on tour this month in Atlanta,  Chicago, Philadelphia, Nashville and DC

3. Candiace knew about Chris sending direct messages to her co-workers and to her friends, because he always tells her. Plus she messages his friends all the time. Chris saw Gizelle as a sister which is why they're both deeply hurt by her accusations.

4. They both have full access to each other's phones

5. One of the hosts mentioned how Chris' schedule as a private chef/GM could put a strain on their relationship. Candiace and Chris said they've discussed it at length and found middle ground

6. They addressed their communication. Chris' other relationships failed because of  lack of communication. Whereas Candiace over communicates which then forces him to communicate.

7. One of the other guests on the show Kiara Imani (Lawyer/Author) is Candiace's pagent sister. It was cute watching Kiara almost cry because Candiace kept complimenting/uplifting her.

8.Chris cooked the meal that made Candiace fall in love with him. Everyone enjoyed it.

9. If baby Bassett is not already in the works, they may work on them today. You could see the pride and love radiating off of Candiace every time she looked at him. 

Edited by spunky
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, spunky said:

Candiace and Chris were just on LION on FOX DC:

That's wonderful. So inspiring. 

Did they talk about Candiace's relationship with her in-laws (or his baby mamas). By the way, who are her in-laws?

1 hour ago, StillHere said:

That's wonderful. So inspiring. 

Did they talk about Candiace's relationship with her in-laws (or his baby mamas). By the way, who are her in-laws?

No, because the hosts never asked. They were more interested in getting the RHOP tea and inside scoop on the Bassett marriage. Chris said on his most recent live that Candiace gets along great with his family and has a wonderful relationship with his children. Candiace never mentions anything about his ex-wife or his first baby momma, but he has thrown jabs a few times at his ex-wife. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, spunky said:

No, because the hosts never asked. They were more interested in getting the RHOP tea and inside scoop on the Bassett marriage. Chris said on his most recent live that Candiace gets along great with his family and has a wonderful relationship with his children. Candiace never mentions anything about his ex-wife or his first baby momma, but he has thrown jabs a few times at his ex-wife. 

So ... who is his family? Just wondering ...

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, StillHere said:

So ... who is his family? Just wondering ...

According to him his mom, step-mom dad and his 7 or 8 (can't remember the exact number) other siblings. Only things he's said about his family is that his dad and step-mom raised him, his dad owned a company that he sold to one of Chris'  brothers and that he didn't know that he came from a wealthy family until he was an adult.  Oh and his dad refused to pay for culinary school because Chris originally scuffed at the idea of any type college/trade school when he graduated high school, so once he decided to go to Le Cordon Bleu once he was older, he was on his own. Other than that he doesn't say much about them unless he's talking about them loving Candiace more than they love him or them being mad that they weren't shown during the wedding.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This makes sense why the HW's are trying to take her down and get her off the show, they are jealous!

Also, did I hear that Candiace's character is married to Wash. DC's most eligible bachelor? Then he is no longer a bachelor, strange wording.

Yeah, I had to walk that one back as well. What's the network? I don't think I have it 

eta I did a search, and it's a subscription network. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yeah, I had to walk that one back as well. What's the network? I don't think I have it 

eta I did a search, and it's a subscription network. 

Yep the All Black Network

• Love 2
15 hours ago, spunky said:

Yep the All Black Network

Just a note, All-Black has some association with WE and run some of their content on WE although not always in a scheduled manner (ie. they were running "All Black Presents" at 10pm showing different shows from week to week)

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 3

Candiace did an Instagram live,  where she spoke about her performance at the SLS Bahamar and Michael showing up. 

1. Her PR team promoted her performance on ET, Essence and People Magazine. She was invited to kick off their live performance series.

2. She and Chris saw Michael several times at the resort and they ignored him.

3. The night of her performance Michael's racist behind walked up to a member of her team and started verbally accosting her. She didn't tell Candiace what he said, but the young woman was terrified. Apparently he was making threats.

4. After she kept telling him she didn't know what he was talking about he said "Oh wait you're not Candiace? I thought you were Candiace." Because this idiot racist thinks all Black people look the same.

5. Once he realized she wasn't Candiace he started threatening her about other things, at which point he was asked to leave.  

6. Candiace and Chris weren't informed until after her performance. 

7. She said she could almost have nightmares about what the scenario would have looked like had he been speaking to her. She kept giving Chris the "be quiet" look, because she knew he was about to sat something crazy.

8. She believes he was trying to get camera time because ET's cameras were there.

9. Resort security had Michael under surveillance, because the staff watch RHOP and knew he would try something.  The staff also warned Candiace and Chris that he was on the property. 

10. She was told that he sat front and center waiting for her to get on stage. When he saw who he thought was her, that's when he got up and started making threats. 

11. Security let him make a fool of himself and then asked him to leave. 

12. After being removed by security the resort asked him to check out immediately.

13. She doesn't know what his thought process was because he saw her with a friend and with Chris and he made sure to physically stop and make direct eye contact with them on several occasions. She doesn't understand why he would pay to come to her show to be disruptive. 

Edited by spunky
  • Mind Blown 10
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spunky said:

3. The night of her performance Michael's racist behind walked up to a member of her team and started verbally accosting her. She didn't tell Candiace what he said, but the young woman was terrified. Apparently he was making threats.

4. After she kept telling him she didn't know what he was talking about he said "Oh wait you're not Candiace? I thought you were Candiace." Because this idiot racist thinks all Black people look the same.

This fool has children who are one-quarter African American and he can't tell black people apart?

What an asshole.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, qtpye said:

This fool has children who are one-quarter African American and he can't tell black people apart?

What an asshole.

I'll bet the slave masters on the old plantations couldn't tell all their offspring apart, either. Some people still believe that marrying other races absolves someone from bigotry/racism. Not always the case. Unfortunately, some folks just like to make sure their fetish is under the same roof. Easy access.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, eXiled said:

I'll bet the slave masters on the old plantations couldn't tell all their offspring apart, either. Some people still believe that marrying other races absolves someone from bigotry/racism. Not always the case. Unfortunately, some folks just like to make sure their fetish is under the same roof. Easy access.

So true and it is obvious that Michael has not evolved from that mentality.

Ashley will have a hard time with this man whether she stays married to him or not.

By the way, does anyone know if their divorce has been finalized, or was it just bullshit made up for a show storyline?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Ashley will have a hard time with this man whether she stays married to him or not.

By the way, does anyone know if their divorce has been finalized, or was it just bullshit made up for a show storyline?

For all we know his family might have been one of those who were okay with the Forced Indigenous Labor (slavery) of the Aboriginals up until the 1960's. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Australia

• Sad 2
  • Useful 2
33 minutes ago, spunky said:

For all we know his family might have been one of those who were okay with the Forced Indigenous Labor (slavery) of the Aboriginals up until the 1960's. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Australia

Wouldn't surprise me. Michael seems the type who believes that he should be served and catered to at all times. Would he have married a woman who is half his age if he were truly looking for an equal? Hell, I saw no evidence that a woman even resided at their penthouse. That cold, gray bachelor pad was all Michael Darby. And while I know someone will be tempted to come in here and tell me that Ashley may just have a plain, boring esthetic, her colorful clothing and hair tell me something different. Ashley was allowed to live in that apartment, but in my opinion, they never truly shared it.

I'll stop now since this is Candiace's space, but if anyone wants to talk more about Ashley, bump her topic, and I'll come running.

On topic: Can Candiace or the woman Michael harassed take legal action? Did he make threats? Or was he just being an asshole?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, eXiled said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Michael seems the type who believes that he should be served and catered to at all times. Would he have married a woman who is half his age if he were truly looking for an equal? Hell, I saw no evidence that a woman even resided at their penthouse. That cold, gray bachelor pad was all Michael Darby. And while I know someone will be tempted to come in here and tell me that Ashley may just have a plain, boring esthetic, her colorful clothing and hair tell me something different. Ashley was allowed to live in that apartment, but in my opinion, they never truly shared it.

I'll stop now since this is Candiace's space, but if anyone wants to talk more about Ashley, bump her topic, and I'll come running.

On topic: Can Candiace or the woman Michael harassed take legal action? Did he make threats? Or was he just being an asshole?

Let's be honest he only tolerates Ashley because she's white passing. He wouldn't have given her the time of day if she looked like Candiace or Wendy.

Candiace said he made threats, but she refused to repeat what he said. She said she is not going to let him phase her. Chris said he's not a litigious person,  so he might talk her out of taking legal action if she wanted to. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, spunky said:

He wouldn't have given her the time of day if she looked like Candiace or Wendy.

And they both would be blessed for it.

Both women have issues but they are far too beautiful to be wasting their time with Michael's ugly ass.

I mean Wendy goes home to Idris Elba every night for crying out loud.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, qtpye said:

And they both would be blessed for it.

Both women have issues but they are far too beautiful to be wasting their time with Michael's ugly ass.

I mean Wendy goes home to Idris Elba every night for crying out loud.

Neither Candiace or Wendy would have looked in his direction to begin with. Chris had to sit in the friend zone for 3 years before Candiace even saw him as an option.

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 11/22/2022 at 12:16 PM, qtpye said:

She was still living in his condo until a few weeks ago, and the divorce is not final. There was supposed to be a legal separation for a year, and the year is not over. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Candiace had her ugly Christmas sweater/(early) birthday party last night. With the exception of Charisse none of the current RHOP cast members were there.  Her Howard University Gospel Choir friends,  Askale, Leah (podcast co-host), the Tylers and  the Silvas (LAMDC) were also there. From what I'm seeing on social media, everyone had a good time and lots of beverages.

Edit:Jacqueline (Mia's representative) was there too 

Edited by spunky
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think it's funny Mia's representative and the Love & Marriage DC cast was there at Candiace's part.  LOL.

Neck & Ashley would've gotten pressed again to see Candiace's lovely home. She probably has the side eye on Karen and Robyn and not sure why Wendy wasn't there (then again Wendy lives over an hour away).

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I think it's funny Mia's representative and the Love & Marriage DC cast was there at Candiace's part.  LOL.

Neck & Ashley would've gotten pressed again to see Candiace's lovely home. She probably has the side eye on Karen and Robyn and not sure why Wendy wasn't there (then again Wendy lives over an hour away).

Since neck is "dead" to her and Ashley has betrayed her once again, I think we general public have a better chance of entering her home, before those two receive another invite. 

The Love and Marriage DC cast had to put a few fans in their place.  Some of them were trying to imply that Candiace only invited them to spite Monique.  Meanwhile Candiace and Chris have known them for years. Monique met Ashley Silva at Candiace's anniversary party and Jamie  and Chris talk everyday. I don't know how Mia's representative got an invite.  

Edited by spunky
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Chris did an interview with "Hot and Messy Podcast":

1. One of the hosts Adam (Up &Adam) apologized to Chris and Candiace at Bravocon for the things he said on social media. He admitted that he had a skewed perception from all the social media drama during season 5. 

2. Chris gave Candiace 5 years to use the show to launch her entertainment career. He's proud of her for fully utilizing her platform.

3. Chris originally thought they would show their fun side, but quickly realized where the edit was heading with Candiace.

4. He's happy that people are now seeing the real Candiace. 

5. After Gizelle and Ashley started lying on him he decided to stop making himself available for filming. If he's available and in the mood he'll film at home with Candiace. 

6. Like Candiace he's an emotional person and will curse you out on social media or in person. The only difference is he doesn't hold grudges while Candiace does.

7. When they argue he only needs 5 minutes to calm down, but she usually needs more time.  They always come together to resolve the issue. 

8. A lot more was said between them during their season 3 argument. However production cut out all the nasty things he said to Candiace and only focused on what she said. It took them 4 hours to resolve their argument. 

9. The hosts said they would never want to argue with Candiace because they would need a Thesaurus to find the meaning of some of the words she uses. Chris admitted he has to Google a lot of the words she uses too. 

10. When they argue Candiace pinches him hard enough to leave bruises, but he loves every minute of it. (Files under "Things that need to stay between them"/ "Chris talks too damn much").

11. He's a poor communicator and realized he was the reason for his failed engagement and failed marriage. 

12. It's taking him longer to write and publish his book because he doesn't use measurements. Plus 4 different publishers have told him there's a paper shortage. He thinks it's possible that they don't like his content and they're being nice. 

13. Candiace has shown him by example, if he puts his mind to something he can achieve it. He loves how motivated she is. 

14. If they left the show today he's not worried because he knows between them they have enough money to comfortably pay their mortgage. He shaded some of the cast by saying "That can't be said for some of the others on the show."

15. He's happy he didn't hear Michael threatening the woman he "mistook" for Candiace,  because he would have "beat his ass" right then and there. Sigh Candiace told this man not to say what he would've done and here he goes. Smh

16. He's ready to give Ashley and Gizelle a piece of his mind at the reunion. 

17. Last year was hard on their marriage because Candiace was traveling for her entertainment career and finishing school. They were eventually able to carve out time for them. 

18. He was sick for a few weeks (he still sounded sick), but he'll resume posting his cooking videos on social media and YouTube. 

19. People telling him on social media to stay out of "women's business" irks his soul,  especially when he's the topic of conversation. 

20. He's side eyeing Andy for having everyone on to address the rumors except for him and Candiace. 

21. He's grateful that he and Candiace have a supportive marriage. They're always encouraging each other. 

22. He never wants to own another restaurant because it's too time consuming. He would rather be the GM or an investor.  He may change his mind. Candiace was supportive the last time he owned a restaurant and he knows she'll be supportive if he changes his mind. 

23. If they were to go on any other franchise he could see them going to Atlanta or Salt Lake City. Atlanta because that's where Candiace is from, he's friends with Todd, Ralph and Heath and the ladies supported Candiace when she was on tour in Atlanta.  SLC because she's friends with Whitney and Heather.

Edited by spunky
  • Like 10
  • Useful 2
21 hours ago, spunky said:

Chris did an interview with "Hot and Messy Podcast":

1. One of the hosts Adam (Up &Adam) apologized to Chris and Candiace at Bravocon for the things he said on social media. He admitted that he had a skewed perception from all the social media drama during season 5. 

2. Chris gave Candiace 5 years to use the show to launch her entertainment career. He's proud of her for fully utilizing her platform.

3. Chris originally thought they would show their fun side, but quickly realized where the edit was heading with Candiace.

4. He's happy that people are now seeing the real Candiace. 

5. After Gizelle and Ashley started lying on him he decided to stop making himself available for filming. If he's available and in the mood he'll film at home with Candiace. 

6. Like Candiace he's an emotional person and will curse you out on social media or in person. The only difference is he doesn't hold grudges while Candiace does.

7. When they argue he only needs 5 minutes to calm down, but she usually needs more time.  They always come together to resolve the issue. 

8. A lot more was said between them during their season 3 argument. However production cut out all the nasty things he said to Candiace and only focused on what she said. It took them 4 hours to resolve their argument. 

9. The hosts said they would never want to argue with Candiace because they would need a Thesaurus to find the meaning of some of the words she uses. Chris admitted he has to Google a lot of the words she uses too. 

10. When they argue Candiace pinches him hard enough to leave bruises, but he loves every minute of it. (Files under "Things that need to stay between them"/ "Chris talks too damn much").

11. He's a poor communicator and realized he was the reason for his failed engagement and failed marriage. 

12. It's taking him longer to write and publish his book because he doesn't use measurements. Plus 4 different publishers have told him there's a paper shortage. He thinks it's possible that they don't like his content and they're being nice. 

13. Candiace has shown him by example, if he puts his mind to something he can achieve it. He loves how motivated she is. 

14. If they left the show today he's not worried because he knows between them they have enough money to comfortably pay their mortgage. He shaded some of the cast by saying "That can't be said for some of the others on the show."

15. He's happy he didn't hear Michael threatening the woman he "mistook" for Candiace,  because he would have "beat his ass" right then and there. Sigh Candiace told this man not to say what he would've done and here he goes. Smh

17. Last year was hard on their marriage because Candiace was traveling for her entertainment career and finishing school. They were eventually able to carve out time for them. 

18. He was sick for a few weeks (he still sounded sick), but he'll resume posting his cooking videos on social media and YouTube. 

19. People telling him on social media to stay out of "women's business" irks his soul,  especially when he's the topic of conversation. 

20. He's side eyeing Andy for having everyone on to address the rumors except for him and Candiace. 

21. He's grateful that he and Candiace have a supportive marriage. They're always encouraging each other. 

22. He never wants to own another restaurant because it's too time consuming. He would rather be the GM or an investor.  He may change his mind. Candiace was supportive the last time he owned a restaurant and he knows she'll be supportive if he changes his mind. 

23. If they were to go on any other franchise he could see them going to Atlanta or Salt Lake City. Atlanta because that's where Candiace is from, he's friends with Todd, Ralph and Heath and the ladies supported Candiace when she was on tour in Atlanta.  SLC because she's friends with Whitney and Heather.

Thanks for posting!
I am looking forward to him getting a chance to speak up for himself at the reunion. It would have been nice to see Chris kick Michaels ass but it’s definitely better that he doesn’t. 

• Like 9
21 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Thanks for posting!
I am looking forward to him getting a chance to speak up for himself at the reunion. It would have been nice to see Chris kick Michaels ass but it’s definitely better that he doesn’t. 

Nope, Michael does not throw hands.

He comes at you with lawyers. The only time that I felt like Michael had money was when he shut down the cameraman butt-grabbing with the quickness and this even included some pretty sassy vloggers.

• Like 6
14 hours ago, TexasGal said:

“My vocals are clean but my reads are for filth.”

Thanks, TexasGal! 🙂 

I swear I'm good at English, but  I don't get what she's saying. I understand the vocals thing, but what does she mean by her reads being for filth? Does she mean how she reads people, her THs being an example? 

Edit: I googled 'read for filth' and now I got it. Thanks TexasGal 😊

Edited by Glama
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
On 1/7/2023 at 2:49 PM, spunky said:

Monique's smear campaign worked but a lot of people are waking up from the fog and seeing who the real villains actually are.

Good, he needs to limit filming to Candiace and if he has to show up to group scenes, put everyone on ignore except the other husbands in the group and Wendy.  This is what we've been trying to tell him for several seasons.  Sorry it had to come to this for him to learn his lesson.

He needs to self publish.  He doesn't even need to do a paper cookbook, he can charge for an e-book download.  I've seen several Instagram/Twitter chefs selling e-cookbooks.

Robyn's parents will have to help her with the house because new builds where she lives is about a million dollars (new construction townhouses are starting around $600K) ...especially with Juan's legal woes.

We already know Mia had to move out of the Potomac rental back to the apartment in Baltimore.

Ashley is scratching and surviving in Arlington.

Candiace has multiple income streams, she will be fine.

If he does, get ready for Gizelle to get her Karen on and accuse Chris of being threatening, intimidating etc.  The same thing happened with Chris Samuels.

Best thing for Chris is to stay in his seat during the reunion and let Candiace clear Ashley and Gizelle.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Monique's smear campaign worked but a lot of people are waking up from the fog and seeing who the real villains actually are.

Good, he needs to limit filming to Candiace and if he has to show up to group scenes, put everyone on ignore except the other husbands in the group and Wendy.  This is what we've been trying to tell him for several seasons.  Sorry it had to come to this for him to learn his lesson.

He needs to self publish.  He doesn't even need to do a paper cookbook, he can charge for an e-book download.  I've seen several Instagram/Twitter chefs selling e-cookbooks.

Robyn's parents will have to help her with the house because new builds where she lives is about a million dollars (new construction townhouses are starting around $600K) ...especially with Juan's legal woes.

We already know Mia had to move out of the Potomac rental back to the apartment in Baltimore.

Ashley is scratching and surviving in Arlington.

Candiace has multiple income streams, she will be fine.

If he does, get ready for Gizelle to get her Karen on and accuse Chris of being threatening, intimidating etc.  The same thing happened with Chris Samuels.

Best thing for Chris is to stay in his seat during the reunion and let Candiace clear Ashley and Gizelle.

By his own admission he says he'll do something and then he doesn't follow through, which is probably why there's no cookbook. He said that his inability to follow through,  frustrates Candiace. 

He also has multiple streams of income besides his job. Right now he seems to be making a lot of money off of sports betting. 

Someone called him out on Twitter earlier in the season for always trying to be friendly with people who hate his wife, especially Ashley. He said he knows now he was wrong and that he was going off of their off camera interactions. He knows better now.

He said on the same live that he knows he can't go off on Gizelle and Ashley the way he really wants to. He knows that they'll spin it into they're scared because "a white man is disrespecting Black women". 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t like Michael but maybe this will teach Candi@ce to shut her disgusting mouth. Also it would be kind of funny if Miss Generational Wealth ended up paying for Ashley’s house!

Why should she shut up about Michael tho he’s gross and deserves all the shit talked about him. I hope Michael loses money on this lawsuit. The fact that he can just grab anyone and it’s cool is gross but Candiace says some things about him and it’s suing time? Pls. Fuck Michael.

Michael suing is also embarrassing and I think homophobic of him. He’s that upset about this like why. Just come out of the closet Michael ppl don't care it’s 2023.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Michael is suing because he's alleging Candiace accused him of soliciting sex for money, which is still a crime in Virginia. The type of defamation he is suing her for does not need proof any financial harm has come to him ...just saying he paid for sex (crime) is harmful. 

So, Candiace will likely have to pay up unless BRAVO steps in and makes it go away. I doubt seriously she will be paying Michael anywhere close to $2 million as it is obvious he (and Ashley) are trying to get Candiace and her mother to pay for Ashley's new house.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Lawd! Is Tasha K known for spilling accurate tea?

If true, I hope this chick doesn't see this as a flex. I'd be deeply ashamed for anyone to know I was screwing a married man in general -- especially a married man who, up until a few years ago, was living off his mother-in-law's grace and patience.

Can he even afford to buy his mistress a Shein haul with his internet cooking classes? Or did Candiace pay for the abortion?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
On 10/14/2023 at 9:05 AM, Chatty Cake said:

The blogger who interviewed her was sued for false claims before, and lost. The woman might have had an abortion, but I would believe her if Chris paid for it. Otherwise it's just an abortion, and the baby could be somebody else's. I would also like to see messages, etc. Did she provide any? 

On 10/14/2023 at 10:41 AM, eXiled said:

If true, I hope this chick doesn't see this as a flex. I'd be deeply ashamed for anyone to know I was screwing a married man in general -- especially a married man who, up until a few years ago, was living off his mother-in-law's grace and patience.

Can he even afford to buy his mistress a Shein haul with his internet cooking classes? Or did Candiace pay for the abortion?

Not exactly. Tasha was sued for false claims before, and lost. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, eXiled said:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/cardi-b-defamation-verdict-tasha-k-upheld-appeals-court/

Tasha K was proven to be a liar in a court of law. Rapper Cardi B has established legal precedent against her that will probably be used for generations to come. Cardi B has most likely spent well over the $4million dollars she was awarded for defamation pursuing the case; in addition, there is a fair chance she may never receive payment in full, but Cardi B has money to burn.

On the one hand: I don't tend to believe a word out of Tasha K's mouth. On the other hand: given the still active massive judgement against her--- she would have to be crazy to be out right lying about Candiace now.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/cardi-b-defamation-verdict-tasha-k-upheld-appeals-court/

Tasha K was proven to be a liar in a court of law. Rapper Cardi B has established legal precedent against her that will probably be used for generations to come. Cardi B has most likely spent well over the $4million dollars she was awarded for defamation pursuing the case; in addition, there is a fair chance she may never receive payment in full, but Cardi B has money to burn.

On the one hand: I don't tend to believe a word out of Tasha K's mouth. On the other hand: given the still active massive judgement against her--- she would have to be crazy to be out right lying about Candiace now.

That’s what I was thinking, why risk more legal problems to go after a real housewives husband? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

It's like a Ponzi scheme. Sue one person in order to pay for the damages owed to another person.

Chris isn't very bright, but he's attracted to shiny things. I believe he and Candiace have reached the arrangement stage of their marriage, with a lot of mutual aggravation to boot. I can see him getting entangled with someone flashy and messy.

Edited by pasdetrois