Type keyword(s) to search

Where Are They Now?

• Start Topic

Host Kevin Frazier sits down with happily married couples, controversial cast members, and spouses on the brink of divorce; never-before-seen footage of two birth stories; the romance between a former expert and one of the husbands she helped match.

• Love 1

I’m so glad that Kevin Frazier is hosting this.  He isn’t perfect, but at least he can keep a conversation going and even come close to asking some juicy uncomfortable questions.

As for Jamie and Doug . . . ugh.  I couldn’t stand her during her season and I cannot stand her now.  Or her baby giraffe eyelashes.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m so glad that Kevin Frazier is hosting this.  He isn’t perfect, but at least he can keep a conversation going and even come close to asking some juicy uncomfortable questions.

As for Jamie and Doug . . . ugh.  I couldn’t stand her during her season and I cannot stand her now.  Or her baby giraffe eyelashes.

Same. I’m not a Jamie Fan 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I don’t like Jessica and John. 

We didn't get to see them as a couple though.  We got to see Molly and all her ugliness.  I don't blame John, she rejected him terribly. He would girl someone attached to the surface because she saw the ugliness in  Molly.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don't get Matt.  He doesn't want to be married to Amber and yet, he won't sign the divorce papers.  I wonder what is in it for him.  

Power. He wants to have power over her 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15

💜NEIL!💜  I adored him and always thought he got a tremendously raw deal with Sam.  He was a thoroughly decent guy and she realized it way too late.  I would have been happy to be in a relationship with him. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 21
28 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I disagree. I think Molly sucked right from the beginning. She didn't think he was good looking enough or something.  She thought she was hot and he was not. I think the therapist got to know him better because he opened up and Molly didn't.   And her saying things like he made her skin crawl or something when he touched her.   Molly is a liar. Now she can blame it all on John and say that those 2 were after each other.

I think there's a ton we don't know about what went down. However, that session they showed was horrific. I'll always see "dr" Jessica as totally unprofessional & feel she shouldn't be practicing any kind of 'counseling' ever.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don't get Matt.  He doesn't want to be married to Amber and yet, he won't sign the divorce papers.  I wonder what is in it for him.  

Matt being an ass hat, jack hole, mofo piece of crap, obstinate jerkoff one last time.

MAFS pays for the divorce but Mr. Big Shot (not anymore...no BBall) wants his lawyers(hope he is paying out of his pocket...doubtful) to go over the divorce papers...

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Matt is such a jerk! Amber is right,  he is trying to assert his power. He's like a bad cold, he just won't leave.  I'm glad Sam has matured and can admit her mistakes.

• Love 17

Well at least Matt admitted that he had no business being on the show.  I thought Kevin was an ass for trying to goad him into signing the divorce papers on national tv because nobody in their right mind would do that, but Matt really should get a lawyer and just sign the damn papers and stop being spiteful.  

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Jamie and Beth have matching belly pouches! I say that with all due respect. I like them! And she is great with animals so I love her for that

I do too!  Couldn't stand them for most of their season but she did grow on me towardss the end of the season.  Her hair and makeup look great though!

Is Ashley pregnant?  Both Anthony and Ashley look big.

Danielle now looks 20 years older than Bobby.  Scary pregnancy

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Is Ashley pregnant?  Both Anthony and Ashley look big.

I don’t know...pregnancy stuff grosses me out. It’s an overpopulated world, stop breeding. I thought Ashley looked absolutely beautiful with the dark hair! Anthony looks to me the same as he did in the show. Haven’t gotten to Danielle and Bobby yet..saving that for tomorrow!  

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I think there's a ton we don't know about what went down. However, that session they showed was horrific. I'll always see "dr" Jessica as totally unprofessional & feel she shouldn't be practicing any kind of 'counseling' ever.

During quarantine, I watched that season for the first time. I didn't know that she ended up with John, but during that counseling session I both loved that she told Molly off and also thought wow, what the fuck, she's a counselor? Especially after he's videotaping her.  She was clearly already big into Jon.

I know this is a reality show and they claim that she wasn't really counseling them, but it's unprofessional and just a bad, bad look.  I also think he has a nasty edge to him.  He'll dump her in 5 years for a younger model.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

I don’t know...pregnancy stuff grosses me out. It’s an overpopulated world, stop breeding. I thought Ashley looked absolutely beautiful with the dark hair! Anthony looks to me the same as he did in the show. Haven’t gotten to Danielle and Bobby yet..saving that for tomorrow!  

She did!  I liked her dress and scarf -- seemed almost Mad Men cute!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ShowFan said:

Jamie grosses me out with her constant breeding 

How is having a second child constant breeding.

Molly was horrible to Jon. He deserves happiness. Sometime loves finds you. And Jessica did the professional thing by leaving the show after her Jon started dating.

• Love 21
36 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Well at least Matt admitted that he had no business being on the show.  I thought Kevin was an ass for trying to goad him into signing the divorce papers on national tv because nobody in their right mind would do that, but Matt really should get a lawyer and just sign the damn papers and stop being spiteful.  

I agree Kevin is a ass.  We already knew what a selfish jerk Matt was, he will never change or grow up.  Why continue to play power games with her?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Doesn’t the show pay for their divorce? Kevin just wanted him to stop his power struggle. He has his IG model, so why can’t he just sign the papers that were sent to him 3 times!?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

My ex did the same thing to me.   Maybe Matt's on her medical insurance.  Or, he can claim to still be married to keep girls from demanding too much - like some kind of committment.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

During quarantine, I watched that season for the first time. I didn't know that she ended up with John, but during that counseling session I both loved that she told Molly off and also thought wow, what the fuck, she's a counselor? Especially after he's videotaping her.  She was clearly already big into Jon.

I know this is a reality show and they claim that she wasn't really counseling them, but it's unprofessional and just a bad, bad look.  I also think he has a nasty edge to him.  He'll dump her in 5 years for a younger model.

I don't blame John for videotaping Molly. Molly lied to the professionals all the time period she acted like she was really trying when she talked to them, John was able to show them that she wasn't trying. If he didn't have the video it would just be a he said she said. Molly's a tramp.

6 minutes ago, spunky said:

Doesn’t the show pay for their divorce? Kevin just wanted him to stop his power struggle. He has his IG model, so why can’t he just sign the papers that were sent to him 3 times!?

I didn't think Kevin was an a** at all. They married them on television and so would not be out of the ordinary to have them divorce on television. Matt is just in it for the power.   The show will have to make an arrangement ahead of time that they sign that they will divorce and not stall it.  I'm sure they never dream that somebody would balk at the divorcing. Kevin did what he was supposed to do because she had sent him the papers 3 times and he would not return them or sign them. Everybody show matt some hate.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Mallori said:

I thought Molly was Dr. Jessica 😳 She looked just like her!

Molly SUCKS!!

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Matt being an ass hat, jack hole, mofo piece of crap, obstinate jerkoff one last time.

MAFS pays for the divorce but Mr. Big Shot (not anymore...no BBall) wants his lawyers(hope he is paying out of his pocket...doubtful) to go over the divorce papers...

Humble opinion I agree with you whole heartedly!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Just turned this on and wow, Matt looks awful. I feel like he was more attractive on their season. His hair does not look good parted down the middle and the weird outfit is not helping. 

Amber and Matt are both annoying. But Matt is just such a douche, talking about 'kicking it' with a model. 

I feel sorry for Amber. I don't think she's a jerk. I think she's dealing with a jerk. Takes a lot of time and patience and after a while you'll lose it.

1 hour ago, ShowFan said:

Forwarding through all the gross baby crap...yuk..Jamie 

What's the problem with baby things? Are they just supposed to ignore that they had a baby?

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My ex did the same thing to me.   Maybe Matt's on her medical insurance.  Or, he can claim to still be married to keep girls from demanding too much - like some kind of committment.

Matt wants something. Money probably. She could take him off insurance even if they are still married. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, JAndy said:

Matt is disgusting. What an asshole 

This will always be true. 

3 hours ago, JAndy said:

Power. He wants to have power over her 

I wish Amber wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of telling him he has all the power and he’s holding her back. Matt does not give two fucks about Amber and the status of her life. He never has. 

2 hours ago, ShowFan said:

I don’t know...pregnancy stuff grosses me out. It’s an overpopulated world, stop breeding. 

I take it you don’t watch the Duggars then. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Whoever did her hair tonight should be arrested.  I enjoyed seeing what their babies/little kids looked like, but didn't really need the drawn-out pregnancy scares for both Ashley and Danielle.  There's no suspense - we know they are fine.  I would have rather had a tour of whatever bus Tom and his wife live in 😄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ShowFan said:

Can I ask how old you are?  You talk about pregnancy like my teenagers do. 

• Love 10

Wooooow!!! Jephte and Shawniece....not good. Not good at all.

And i can't bear the thought that Anthony had to sleep in a different room after filming. Poor guy. He's a good catch. I'm glad they worked it out.

Also, I can't believe that Bobby spends more money that Danielle, she of the maxed-out credit cards.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 5