Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not sure why exactly, but I can’t stand Bunion. 

I don’t like him, either. Can’t stand Ari, either for the record.  But Bini, yeah, no. Something tells me that given half a chance, he’d turn into Unthrrrrei (minus the abusive attitude) and start expecting his wealthy father in law to bankroll him. In an earlier episode, he said in his confessional that he had no problem at all with Ari’s dad paying for all the baby stuff. And then he chuckled. 

• Love 8

I really hate how many people throw the word “disrespectful” around...every time a human being does something to you you don’t like it’s “disrespectful” 

its disrespectful for Bini to go to work. It’s disrespectful to leave her with “my baby.”

I am so over Ari and Bini is going to be waving goodbye to her and his kid soon once spoiled brat goes home with mommy and daddy.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So Aris dad can work all hours but when Bini has to work it is a no go? Bitch

Well, her Dr. Weinberg is a cardiologist and Bunion is just a talentless fuck up, so.....

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

She's laying the groundwork for leaving.   She KNEW what he did before and was FINE with it.   Now it's no good!   The parents want to see her and the baby - Bini not so much.    She's entitled and demanding and she's going to hurt him by taking the Ari away from him.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Ari: I'm in love with a singer and dancer!

Also Ari: I can't believe he wants to sing and dance!

Someone involved with someone who is an entertainer of any sort should be able to be somewhat independent and not rely on the dude to stay home and keep her company.

• Love 12
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ari, you are going to have to figure out how to get a work permit and maybe contribute to the household funds.

I would bet my life Ari has never held an actual job. I think she floats from experience for “experience.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Ari knew Bini was a singer/dancer when she banged him. If he wasn’t doing some type of work she’d be bitching that he needed to be making money for all the stuff she wants and a nice car and place to live. She’s one of these people who will never be happy. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 14

Who goes to Jordan for fun?   Friend Angela doesn't really know Brittany at all does she?   Or is she another production company employee 'friend'?    Of course they're staring at Brittany, her boobs are showing. 

She's going to end up dead, not visiting the Dead Sea.  I'm betting the others in bar think they're hookers. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 14