Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

So just how many bottles of foundation does Brittany shellac onto her face in the am?

It’s a look.  Looks even weirder with the brows that I’m assuming are fresh microblading?  I don’t know if that’s true...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

OMG, Ariela telling little Avi, “Please...you’re making it so hard on me.”  Yeah, because he understands that concept and should be doing all he can for his Mama’s comfort.

I thought I couldn’t dislike her more that I already did.  I was wrong.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I was technically married when my daughter was an infant, but I absolutely raised her alone.  Never once do I recall telling her that she was “making it so hard for me.”  I can’t stand this woman.  Grow the fuck up.  It’s not about you anymore- at all.

(Also, “I’m a really private person,” says the woman who willingly agreed to be on a national TV show.  Okay, hon.)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Being a new mom is a full time job. Maybe Ari wants a few hours' nap break a day.

with baby #1 i slept when baby slept and screw the laundry, housework, etc.   

with baby #2 it was harder.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Does Ari not understand that there just aren’t that many good paying jobs with short hours and no attractive women  around just waiting around for someone like Bini, who seems to have limited marketable skills other than the ones he is using to try to earn money and pay the bills.  

what am I saying?  Of course she doesn’t understand anything but her own comfort and needs.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

@Floatingbison did you see Foo Fighters were on SNL and sang Times Like These?

Brittani calling Yazan narcissistic? Pot meet kettle.

Sure did!  I've seen the Foos three times, twice in Seattle and once in Portland.  I have a close friend with a real claim to fame, she was in the middle of the grunge scene in the early 90s, was the "special friend" of a major grunge singer, and saw all the major bands, including Nirvana and Pearl Jam on the same night.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

OMG, Ariela telling little Avi, “Please...you’re making it so hard on me.”  Yeah, because he understands that concept and should be doing all he can for his Mama’s comfort.

My heart broke a little with that.  Poor dude is wet, cold, or hungry, and is blamed for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I was technically married when my daughter was an infant, but I absolutely raised her alone.  Never once do I recall telling her that she was “making it so hard for me.”  I can’t stand this woman.  Grow the fuck up.  It’s not about you anymore- at all.

(Also, “I’m a really private person,” says the woman who willingly agreed to be on a national TV show.  Okay, hon.)

Face it Arieola princess piggy, you are going to be a milking cow for the next few weeks so deal with it. Every other bfeeding mother in history had to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does't Ari greet the relatives with cries of glad recognition, hand over the baby to one, hand the broom to another, thank them profusely for their help, and go take a nap?

Agreed!  Or perhaps the friends can show up with food?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Face it Arieola princess piggy, you are going to be a milking cow for the next few weeks so deal with it. Every other bfeeding mother in history had to.

But it is happening to HER!!!!

Whitney.....GO AWAY.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5