Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

What a mess! Do we think this is producer driven? Florian did kiss that girl at the very least and I'm sorry but if I saw that video I would be pissed, even if it was to spice up the show. I think Florian is up to no good. The jury is still out on Georgi, if he gets a divorce soon we will see.

• Love 3

My little guy got sick in Saturday and we thought we were losing him. Turned out to be Lyme Disease (ticks have built up tolerance to a lot of meds) and the infection was progressing into his spinal fluid. He has iv antibiotics now and is doing much better. I've cried and cried all weekend.sickfelix1.thumb.jpg.ca16c26db2239f7290218fd770dedb66.jpg

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello peeps. You can thank @Gobi for finding me alone and palely loitering in the small talk thread, and facing me in the right direction. 

Soon our long national nightmare will be over. 

It can't happen soon enough. My ex died shortly after midnight today. His heart just gave out.

• Love 1

I have no doubt Colt loves to F.  I’m sure before this show he wasn’t getting any. Of course the thought of him having sex is nauseating.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

My little guy got sick in Saturday and we thought we were losing him. Turned out to be Lyme Disease (ticks have built up tolerance to a lot of meds) and the infection was progressing into his spinal fluid. He has iv antibiotics now and is doing much better. I've cried and cried all weekend.sickfelix1.thumb.jpg.ca16c26db2239f7290218fd770dedb66.jpg

Big hugs and thank goodness xxx

• Love 4