Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Zombness said:

Oh Egg you didn't love Rose at all....you just went there for tourist sex.

He played his part for the first talking heads, but then he started laughing too hard at the insults about his body, crying victimhood, and then he blatantly lied and showed his hatred for Rose.  "She didn't get what she wanted.  Which was good for me," with his overly smug expression.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My son's watching with me tonight. He told me to share a "good" picture of him and to tell you all that he's only here for the Jenny/SomeMeat drama. So here he is in his hotel robe. 

received_320789632400552.thumb.jpeg.87628e037e35064043b989baab6a2020.jpeg

He is a handsome young man! And very soulful eyes.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Vermont has been taken off the quarantine list, you should check. Does your town have testing? 

From what I’m reading, Massachusetts is allowing travelers to enter from Vermont without restrictions but not the other way. But if you’re basically self isolated  anyway, can’t you just promise to stay in when you get back home? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Robert was always spot on with his observations. He's quick and funny. He was done a real disservice by the show but what else is new? 

I think th y were both done dirty. Annie seems like a very nice person but is not afraid to stand up for herself. Robert is very insightful and has no patience for manipulation 

• Love 8