Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m only watching for the Moldovan to get angry 😡 and smash some heads

Something tells me he and Charlie will be held back from ever coming to blows, but I love to imagine them as a life-sized version of Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots. 

Edited by MyVelouria
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't think she ever intended to have a baby, she sold Mike a bill of goods and is now using the Dr. To guilt him into marriage. She is vile

I hope this is the last season of them. She's needs to go away like BGL and Geoffrey and Pole.

• Love 14

Syngin's hair looks greasy, and he needs to stop flipping it.  

What did he do to his wrist to have to wear a brace?   That's his drinking hand, and that could slow down his booze intake.   He does seem to be overcoming the blow his wrist injury has dealt him.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Marry her, get the greencard then find a young wife

Then move to the other side of the country.  Angie is more dangerous than Danielle.  She’d throw something heavier than a binder.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, thank you darlin'.

Exactly. He has to get here first. He'll have no trouble finding a younger model once he's here. 

Just worry about the next show being Snapped...she’s going to put a LoJack on that man.

• Love 3

How many seasons are we going to have to go through this garbage between Michael and Angela.  Didn’t either of them understand how hard it would be for Angela to carry an IVF pregnancy using a donor egg?  She would have to go on hormones and even then the chance of carrying it to term at her age is slim.  Enough of them already.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Then move to the other side of the country.  Angie is more dangerous than Danielle.  She’d throw something heavier than a binder.

And change your name. Go underground. Its the only way. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Cape Town is much more colourful and interesting than Connecticut 

I'm watching a design show on Amazon Prime that takes place in Cape Town. Its beautiful. Mountains, miles of beaches, night life, art, culture. Who would give all that up to live in a shed in suburban Connecticut? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

How many seasons are we going to have to go through this garbage between Michael and Angela.  Didn’t either of them understand how hard it would be for Angela to carry an IVF pregnancy using a donor egg?  She would have to go on hormones and even then the chance of carrying it to term at her age is slim.  

Plus what the dr said about hypertension, stress on her body, etc. Angela never intends this and she's so nicey nicey to Mykul's mom, knowing that she's expecting children from Mykul. She's such a lying disgusting person.

Edited by kendi
spelling again
  • Love 6

Libby so enjoys being the pretty protected princess. Oh hon, you’re a married mom now. Stop acting like you’re bringing your first boyfriend home to met daddy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

How many seasons are we going to have to go through this garbage between Michael and Angela.  Didn’t either of them understand how hard it would be for Angela to carry an IVF pregnancy using a donor egg?  She would have to go on hormones and even then the chance of carrying it to term at her age is slim.  Enough of them already.

How could she ever afford IVF? 

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Synging has a wrist brace? Is it sympathy pain for Tania's broken ankle?

I bet they have a lively and athletic sex life. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3