Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Larissa using Eric for a storyline, I saw on Instagram last year the day Eric when tov their house for dinner. Colt, Debbie, and Eric all posted photos of them at the condo with the slot machine.  In less then 24 hours they all took the posts down and here they all are on another season.

• Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

For Pete’s sake, Asuelu, drop Kahlani and the kids off at the AirBnB then go see your family alone. Tomorrow everyone will be in a better mood 

I highly doubt the babies will not be crying......

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Best thing that can happen to Larissa is to be deported. She's mooching off all her friends and asking her father who is caring for one of her kids for money. Go back to Brazil. Isn't plastic surgery cheaper there anyway?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Larissa using Eric for a storyline, I saw on Instagram last year the day Eric when tov their house for dinner. Colt, Debbie, and Eric all posted photos of them at the condo with the slot machine.  In less then 24 hours they all took the posts down and here they all are on another season.

No more HEA seasons, please. That ship has sailed.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

They could have easily saved $1k by driving a few hours to WAshington instead of everyone flying. lol

That makes too much sense. Stay with us here. We're talking about Kalani and Asuelu.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this a good time to tell you all that Love After Lock Up had a live chat? Friday nights, everyone. I have nothing better to do so......

I visited the Grantchester forum, but it wasn’t the same 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this a good time to tell you all that Love After Lock Up had a live chat? Friday nights, everyone. I have nothing better to do so......

I am so excited about this!!! You have no idea...

• Love 7
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

I mute the tv when Larissa comes on and just use CC. She and Debbie have the most annoying voices. This episode is pretty boring. 

I've been watching the show like this and looking up occasionally. Reading these posts is more entertaining than the actual show.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ayahuasca

I'll never forget sitting here watching Kody Brown blow dry his hair. That was the nadir. 

We also watched Kody get his hair cut too.  It was a twofer for low points.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this a good time to tell you all that Love After Lock Up has a live chat? Friday nights, everyone. I have nothing better to do so......

I have not chatted there this season so far, have to get back there.

• Love 2
Just now, MyVelouria said:

Okay, so let's call it now. The "fight"  between Andrei and Charlie and the big Kalani smackdown won't really be shown until next week's episode. 🙄

I’m only watching for the Moldovan to get angry 😡 and smash some heads

• LOL 5
  • Love 5