Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ash is SUCH a buzz kill. He is so thin skinned. Avery is drunk and I love it. I would watch her on Pillow talk. Not with Ash though, we need to find her a partner. Maybe the pot guy

• Love 11

Yeah, I've seen 10 minutes and this is not for me. I really hated that season and giving 🥚 more screen time makes me sick. 

Plus, I'm in a really bad mood. My work environment SUCKS.

See ya guys for TOW.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

You may be on to something. The power has gone put twice now,

Your computer/laptop needs a surge protector so it doesn't get fried if you get a direct hit  from the heavens.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Arynm said:

Ash is SUCH a buzz kill. He is so thin skinned. Avery is drunk and I love it. I would watch her on Pillow talk. Not with Ash though, we need to find her a partner. Maybe the pot guy

We totally need to make this happen. We have to mount a letter writing campaign. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Yeah, I've seen 10 minutes and this is not for me. I really hated that season and giving 🥚 more screen time makes me sick. 

Plus, I'm in a really bad mood. My work environment SUCKS.

See ya guys for TOW.

Sorry Kendi - THO is soon....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh ok, when you have no other come back,  talk about your dick size. 

The more I see of this man, the more I want to PUKE!

He is just a textbook definition of skeevy pervy creep. 

• Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Your computer/laptop needs a surge protector so it doesn't get fried if you get a direct hit  from the heavens.

I’m unplugged using 5G on my ipad. I always unplug when one of these storms hit

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I put on the silk kimono my mom brought me and I'm watching this while wearing it.  Mrs. Floatingbison is appalled.  It's blue and gold and looks a lot like Big Ed's kimono.   Not joking.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I put on the silk kimono my mom brought me and I'm watching this while wearing it.  Mrs. Floatingbison is appalled.  It's blue and gold and looks a lot like Big Ed's kimono.   Not joking.

Stay away from the Hellimens.....

Float.....Selfie Selfie Selfie please please...you can cut off your head for privacy!

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whoever said that the dogs are the best part of this, was right. I’m digging Yo’s cute Yo-rkie. I have dog envy.

This one is NOT impressed with Yolanda’s naïveté. Ha!

FBF6D06A-F89B-427D-BB82-9C7259B53B41.jpeg

• Love 12

Hi guys -

Getting the impression barf bag Ed thinks he appears likable by being a self deprecating joking jerk with a dog attached to him rather than the disgusting flaming asshat he actually is. Sickening.  Wish the things he was reading were less about his neck and more about what a freaking pig he is.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Is burger pie Williams’ inept attempt to describe cottage pie or Shepard’s pie?

I think that’s what he’s alluding too, but to be fair Yolandas doesn’t look like she’s into British cuisine

• LOL 6