Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, renatae said:

Heather getting kicked off is the first time Shaun has shown herself as not quite so ineffectual.

Wish she would cut Ed off, too. I can't stand him.

• Love 8
Just now, renatae said:

Heather getting kicked off is the first time Shaun has shown herself as not quite so ineffectual.

Yeah, but it was only because Eriks/friend complained.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Shaun was grilled about her acceptance of BGLs liberal use of the N-word. Notice how we are not being subjected to BG L at all. They need to put a black square where she is

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Shit. I only have two hours of power on my laptop before I have to plug in again. I do not want to go downstairs and get my charger. Fuck. 

Because of this dreck show, I ended up buying a second cord and charger so I don’t have to get up off my ass.

• LOL 8

How delusional are these dudes?! Of course she didn’t love you. You chatted online for a few weeks/months; you didn’t love her either!

I don’t think they’re great, but I can at least respect the men that know these are transactional relationships and acknowledge them as such. The Eds and Davids who insist on portraying their relationships as twu wuv are such liars.

• Love 9
(edited)

Oh, Ed.  Don’t try to make me like you or sympathize with you.  I won’t make fun of your stature, mainly because I’m a grown-ass woman, but I will call you a creepy, greasy-headed perv.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 9