Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

"Last year, our only obsticle was his parents." No, hon. That was the only one you knew about.

It was a good idea for her to ask to see the parents, but if she won't follow through, what's the point?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Remember that creepy Chris that dated scabby Abby with the underwear? He works at the dmv about half an hour away. I’m relocating to Georgia so I can stalk Zied and win him over with my lovely smile 😊 

Yeah trailer park Larry lives across the bridge too. Not worth tracking him down at McD's.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Jenny should have gotten a job as a law or dental office manager, stayed in Palm Springs, gotten a couple cats, joined a bridge club, and lived a respectable, quiet life.

She still could have found a man but somebody with more in common with her closer to where she lives. I still don't understand how she thinks Sumit is a prize. The only thing he has is youth on his side and he doesn't even look good for his age.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Armando's English is better than anyone else's on any one of these "90-Day" shows. And that includes the Americans.

That’s what international schools will do to you. Everyone comes out sounding American.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why does he have an American accent. Is he an American Mexican?

No, he went to bilingual/international schools. His parents must have some money to afford those.

• Love 7

He said he grew up watching American TV shows. That's why I pronounce school the Marcia Brady way: skoo-well

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

No he attended bilingual school. Most people that do speak standard American English because their English teachers are often young people from the USA. My college roommate is Guatemalan (bilingual school) and all her English teachers were from the states. Also if you start learning a language very young you’re less likely to have an accent. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Can someone tell me what Armando's sad story is? My cable is super glitchy so I missed it

Nothing really sad, he just doesn't fit into the culture he was born in and needs to get away from it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Can someone tell me what Armando's sad story is? My cable is super glitchy so I missed it

Was married, came out to his wife, wife died in an accident a few months after the separation. 

• Love 6