Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

This might be an unpopular opinion here, but I love David and Annie.

I hated him on his season and but I like them both now. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I didn't watch their season.  I told my friend I like them and she said David is a real creep, she hates him. Guess I don't know all the details.

• Love 2

Based on the fact that this isn't Rebecca's first time sponsoring a spouse from the Middle East, I am surprise that she was able to get Zied to America so quickly. Perhaps she should give pointers to Ohio Avery.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I didn't watch their season.  I told my friend I like them and she said David is a real creep, she hates him. Guess I don't know all the details.

He’s redeemed himself. He was shown as a drunk with no cash who sponged off his best mate

2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Based on the fact that this isn't Rebecca's first time sponsoring a spouse from the Middle East, I am surprise that she was able to get Zied to America so quickly. Perhaps she should give pointers to Ohio Avery.   

She must have an excellent immigration lawyer. Her file would set off warning bells surely?

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I love Annie.  I still can't get over how lucky David was to  get her.  It's like winning the lottery.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

David and his rich Buddy are sex tourists ...I think they ran some sort of 'dating' service over there

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Evelin must be the only unattach woman in town.  It would help explain why all the guys want to date her.  

and she has a lot of money....Corey's

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

A baby special???!!! TLC is milking this shit like there's no tomorrow.  What's next, Tom's Grooming and Fashion Tips Hour?

Take that back!!! We don’t need that in the universe!!! ::sprays forum::

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I love Annie and David, I think this couple really love each other.  At the beginning of their marriage it was hard, but Annie will make it much better for David and for herself.

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I’m confused. Is Jon working or not working? These time jumps are worse than West World.

Jon allegedly has some online job but I think his main source of income is still renting rooms.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1