Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

I finally got a cell phone 18 months ago. I use it to take pictures of my yard and my dogs, receive pictures of my grandkids, check it for calls or texts from family before bed, otherwise I still put it back neatly in the box that it came in. Still use my landline when I need to make calls because I can't hear very well on the cell phone and find it strange not to talk into the part like a regular phone. I guess I am not a very good phone user!

Don’t feel bad.  I still only know the basics .. call & text & take pictures.  Last week I texted one daughter, and the text went to the other daughter by mistake.  Busted!  Good thing I didn’t say anything wrong, hahaha.  I still don’t know over half the things this phone does.  My 7 yr old grandson has to show me.  I only have it about 8 years, lol.   My brain can’t handle anymore new information anymore.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, greekmom said:

I wonder if Natalie said she believes in aliens would that make idiot Mike change his mind?

I was thinking the tree Gods that she prays to when she is out in the woods. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I went back and read everyone’s posts from last night. I liked so many more than I actually liked or laughed at. Sometimes when I give too many this site cuts me off. So just know that even if I didn’t tag your post I still enjoyed what you said, or laughed my butt off. Since I missed last night I’m very grateful for another episode next week. See y’all then. Here are my kitties waiting for me to come to bed. 430ED5C5-E1EF-4BEA-9070-9A44C4CB6332.thumb.jpeg.3c2591ac9ca3c5d699052bf620c80d9c.jpeg

Edited by Mindthinkr
Tidying up
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I went back and read everyone’s posts from last night. I liked so many more than I actually liked or laughed at. Sometimes when I give too many this site cuts me off. So just know that even if I didn’t tag your post I still enjoyed what you said, or laughed my butt off. Since I missed last night I’m very grateful for another episode next week. See y’all then. Here are my kitties waiting for me to come to bed. 430ED5C5-E1EF-4BEA-9070-9A44C4CB6332.thumb.jpeg.3c2591ac9ca3c5d699052bf620c80d9c.jpeg

Guess they have priority of the bed, haha.   Yes, this thread is the BEST !   I was laughing all nite.  The posts were hilarious.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 5

Urgh. Watching Natalie and Mike on the screen is giving me ALL the anxiety. Playing around with someone’s visa status is not smart or funny. They might be betting on some kind immigration officials but getting married on the day the visa expires... when would they file the paperwork? I’m assuming (if this is real and Mike is really an abusive asshole) he would hold on to the paperwork and not file it, even after they get married. 

If they don’t get married will Natalie be able to get a flight? I remember flying out of the States in March last year and so many people had their flights cancelled/ delayed. 

• Love 5
(edited)

When I was getting ready to watch tonight, I couldn't help wondering - Is this a mistake? There have been bad episodes, questionable episodes. Is this my tv show soulmate? Naaaah!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I read the the tell-nothing is on tonight, too.  So, maybe this is one hour of show and one hour of tell-all?

The corner of the screen just promo'd a 2-part Tell All next Sunday?

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I read the the tell-nothing is on tonight, too.  So, maybe this is one hour of show and one hour of tell-all?

I show the tell all on my DVR next week. Part one

• Useful 2
  • Love 4