Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m convinced Hazel is trying to find another woman so she can get away from “alpha male” Tarik, right?

If it were me I'd probably be casting as big of a net as I could find. Something about him bothers me. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

“Eagle When She Flies”, “Why’d You Come In Here Looking Like That”...I adore Dolly!

Teachers in my district can now sign up for the vaccine, and I got the Moderna one, partially funded by Dolly! I was so excited.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why paper plates at home if it is only the two of you, why not real dishes?  I just do not get the appeal of sitting down to a sparse paper plate for dinner or any meal? 

We do it from time to time, and I belong to a FB group that posts about beautiful table settings.  I have 5 sets of china, and I use them, but there are times when I bring out the chinet for just the two of us.  They go into the compost heap.  I use regular glasses and silver with my paper plates.

• Love 4

What?! We don't get Michael's conversation outside? 

I'm sorry if the cameras weren't there at the time. He'd better march his ass right back out there and reenact it. We've been in this with them for way too long. We deserve the WHOLE drama, not just the aftermath. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if Amira's dad is even eligible to come to the U.S. for a visit?   

He can come on a visitor visa for 90 days.  All those tourists you see in large cities across the US, with kids and cameras, speaking foreign languages?  They are here with visitor’s visas.  Not a big deal.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

What?! We don't get Michael's conversation outside? 

I'm sorry if the cameras weren't there at the time. He'd better march his ass right back out there and reenact it. We've been in this with them for way too long. We deserve the WHOLE drama, not just the aftermath. 

Yes to this!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I always liked Dean better. 

Wasn’t Dean on the previews for some 90 Day show last year?

I think he's on one of the Discovery minus shows.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi friends....thanks @tvrox, @Pepper Mostly and everyone else for your kind thoughts. Just checking in to say Hi as I am exhausted and passing out on the couch. Making arrangements during a lockdown is extremely difficult....I haven’t had time to grieve and sleep has not been happening. Will likely catch the show on demand. 

So sorry. Rest up and I hope you get some time soon. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

He can come on a visitor visa for 90 days.  All those tourists you see in large cities across the US, with kids and cameras, speaking foreign languages?  They are here with visitor’s visas.  Not a big deal.  

Some countries it’s hard to get a visa from.  If her father has an Egyptian passport, I could see it being difficult. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

We do it from time to time, and I belong to a FB group that posts about beautiful table settings.  I have 5 sets of china, and I use them, but there are times when I bring out the chinet for just the two of us.  They go into the compost heap.  I use regular glasses and silver with my paper plates.

I can get behind some Chinet but those flimsey scalloped edged paper plates are depressing.  I have my both my grandmother's silver, china and crystal and nothing makes me happier than to use it all for no reason.  

I will have to check out the FB group about table settings, I had no idea there was one!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Teachers in my district can now sign up for the vaccine, and I got the Moderna one, partially funded by Dolly! I was so excited.

As a teacher I rec'd my second Moderna dose on Wednesday, zero side effects!

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I don't think the lead singer of the Band that Played Ahhhhhhh has Chrohn's or UC. I think she's just a diva who likes to keep people waiting.

The other Crohn's drug commercial is bad, all the people that have to wait for the afflicted are actually pissed off at the person with Crohn's.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3