Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I will admit that Mike would probably be a challenge to move in with, but I’m not sure what Natalie expects.  She moved in with a confirmed bachelor.  Yeah, the closet might smell a little funky.  Go out and buy some lavender drawer sachets and keep it moving.  I don’t get the drama here. 

Right? Why does she whinge about everything? Be brave and cheerful and think of ways you can make this your home! 

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What kind did you get?  I haven't started researching yet...

I bought a Gourmia 6 quart model. The one I gave my son was an Aria 5 quart Teflon free model. I don't know if he's used his yet. Researching was daunting! So many models, so many sizes! So many reviews to read and ponder! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm thinking of getting an air fryer too!

I got one last year but I need to expand my repertoire since I’ve only used it for French fries. My daughter is really into her instant pot and has an air fryer attachment for it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Hi, everyone! Hope you are all doing well. So mach to snark on.

Michael has a funky closet, and his reactions to Natalie are pretty funky, too.

Jovi still is not getting any points from me. He left. He's not wasting any compassion now that he's aware what she went through.

Both these couples are awkward to watch. They are so not on the same page.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I make everything in the air fryer. I made a new york strip in it today. I make chips(british) , pork chops, chicken,included roasted whole chicken, and reheat pizza. Anything that is smaller and would go in the oven or microwave goes in the air fryer. Its great down here where its hot so that I dont have to heat the oven. Its also quicker than the oven and the food is more crisp.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

Rebecca needs to get a grip. The daughter's boyfriend needs to settle down as well, they are not living in his house so his antipathy to Zied is coming off a bit racist. Zied isn't even in the country yet and the guy is finding reasons to not like him.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I got one last year but I need to expand my repertoire since I’ve only used it for French fries. My daughter is really into her instant pot and has an air fryer attachment for it 

Someone here recommended the attachment and I got it.  I like it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Rebecca needs to get a grip. The daughter's boyfriend needs to settle down as well, they are not living in his house so his antipathy to Zied is coming off a bit racist. Zied isn't even in the country yet and the guy is finding reasons to not like him.

Maybe he thinks ZIed will pursue his girlfriend.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yara, you have a bit of me-time. A lot of women would love to have a day of me-time.

Right?!?!  

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I make everything in the air fryer. I made a new york strip im it today. I make chips(british) , pork chops, chicken, and reheat pizza. Anything that is smaller and would go in the oven or microwave goes in the air fryer. Its great down here where its hot so that I dont have to heat the oven. Its also quicker than the oven and the food is crispier.

me too!

I wonder if we are going to get Yara drinking early morning bourbon and singing opera.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I make everything in the air fryer. I made a new york strip im it today. I make chips(british) , pork chops, chicken, and reheat pizza. Anything that is smaller and would go in the oven or microwave goes in the air fryer. Its great down here where its hot so that I dont have to heat the oven. Its also quicker than the oven and the food is crispier.

I made chicken thighs in it today, and roasted some Brussels sprouts. Yesterday I made Asian style turkey meatballs and they were to die for. And a big YES to now nice and fast it is. I love how easy it is to clean too. I'm going to be experimenting a lot over the next few weeks. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That's what I want, but the lid is almost as much as the pot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I made chicken thighs in it today, and roasted some Brussels sprouts. Yesterday I made Asian style turkey meatballs and they were to die for. And a big YES to now nice and fast it is. I love how easy it is to clean too. I'm going to be experimenting a lot over the next few weeks. 

What time should I be there for dinner ? 😂 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Gotta say, Shawn Robinson doesn’t exactly sell Discovery+.  Based on these never-ending commercials, it basically looks like a trashier version of the actual show.  I’m already at critical mass for trashy TLC shows, thank you.  

The fee preview last week was damn right pervy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

A bit? 

Andrew: There was a lot of risk with going to Mexico

Pepper Mostly: Well, not for you, dickwad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10