Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

@Doublemint  my prayers are with you!

Thanks - things are working again - but it's scary and I've got a lot of trees near my house.      On the show - Mom wants Bini to get an apartment with an "outdoor space" for the baby!   They can't afford the one they have now.   Wow.

• Love 8

Ari's parents becoming more patronizing and insulting. No wonder she's such a jerk. Just because you say it with a smile on your face, mom, doesn't make it better. If you want to help pay for the apt. you demand, do so. Don't go probing into their financial affairs.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

Just where do they think this job will magically come from?  He is supporting her better than he ever had before.  He said he has never lived somewhere so large.   He probably shared with his sisters.   Remember Lisa and her boy toy.   He was an adult and still had to share a one bed with two others.    Her parents are judging from upper middle class North American standards. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Ari's parents becoming more patronizing and insulting. No wonder she's such a jerk. Just because you say it with a smile on your face, mom, doesn't make it better. If you want to help pay for the apt. you demand, do so. Don't go probing into their financial affairs.

It’s just fucking rude

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Also, Ari's was a freelance writer.  They omit any occasional income that she can generate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Goes to show if you have attitude you don’t need to look like Cindy Crawford 

I once passed Cindy Crawford on Madison Ave in NYC. Even without makeup she was stunning. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bunion, you need to get another job AND be home to take care of our annoying lovely daughter and grandson.

And you have to limit your working hours so you can be around to cater to princess Ari who will, of course, not work.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Why can't these guys just go to the United States and get married??  What's wrong with that idea?

You know how many LGBTQ came to Niagara Falls Canada to marry when it wasn't legal in the States!??! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Why can't these guys just go to the United States and get married??  What's wrong with that idea?

They could but it likely wouldn’t be recognized which means no work permit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

ahh, Ensenada, where I went on a family weekend with my husband for  his job and one of the employees would not let their kid be in the pool i was in because of my HIV status.

Its a beautiful town though and nearby is la Bufadora, one of the biggest blowholes in the world

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Just where do they think this job will magically come from?  He is supporting her better than he ever had before.  He said he has never lived somewhere so large.   He probably shared with his sisters.   Remember Lisa and her boy toy.   He was an adult and still had to share a one bed with two others.    Her parents are judging from upper middle class North American standards. 

Imagine if they were to visit Dinyell trailer in SanDusky OH? They would be horrified

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Ari’s parents’ expectations are way too high. 

Binyam would likely make less money than he does at the club with a full time job.
Her mother was more accommodating when she was there before...either she has had more time to think about it, or her husband is influencing her, or it’s producer-driven drama. Probably a combination of all three!
Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4