Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I simply cannot believe this conversation. 

If you feel awkward about being in the middle of their stuff, why did you come all the way to Colombia to get in the middle of their stuff? 

I agree - it's a circular repetition.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This is awkward but if the fight was bad and Mel was throwing things she had the right to call the cops. Likely both would have been held or arrested.

It sounded like Meyleeza's story changed just now.  Before, Mother Cheesestick did call the cops.  But, now Meyleeza's saying that his mother threatened to call the cops.  Either scenario arose from their violent fight about Cheestick's cheating.  

• Love 3

Ari is so insufferable. I hate her. I hate using that word but I’m done.

go the fuck have me you pampered Princeton princess let your parents keep paying your way and raise your kid.

• Love 15

How exactly can he take the night off?   I can’t imagine there is an understudy standing by.  If he cancels or gets a replacement even for a night, I would imagine he can forget ever going back to work.  

Plus for Ari...he would be around more.  Downside....no income.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 13

Areola is absolutely the worst!  Nothing will make her happy.  She wanted a better place to live. He got her a better place.  Now he has to work to pay for that place but she doesn’t like being alone.  It’s no win for Bini.  He has the patience of 10 saints. I feel sorry for him because we all know she’s going to kidnap that baby and go back to the US and the relative luxury of living with mommy and daddy. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 18