Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Maude was definitely more attractive 

And younger looking. 

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Exactly - Jenny's traveling on a US passport. She shouldn't be trapped.  But, it should be her dream to be locked in with Sumit 24/7.

Most international flights were canceled back then.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Gosh, Jenny, shit like this is why grown adults don’t make incredibly irresponsible, rash decisions like these. 

I kinda wonder what Jenny's retirement plan WAS.  It's all I think about and I'm in my forties.  (Depend on her kids? Find a man?  Marry her catfish??)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I ordered a brisket from a grocery delivery service 🚚 earlier in the week.  I thought I would make it with some mashed potatoes and divide it up for my son, sister and mother.  That thing was 14 lbs.  I had to fold it to get it in the frig and luckily had a big roasting pan.  I call it the roast beast, never again.

Wow! Mine was an 8 pounder and it won't last 2 days. They just pick off it like vultures. Delicious!

• Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I hate watch it. I can't believe how stupid those woman are.

We saw a promo where the. Mom took a silky robe meant for the GF.  My hubs looked at me and said, "If that happened to us, we would have to return it!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I kinda wonder what Jenny's retirement plan WAS.  It's all I think about and I'm in my forties.  (Depend on her kids? Find a man?  Marry her catfish??)

I’m always amazed at the people I know that just figure they’ll keep working until 67 and then get a part time job flipping burgers for extra money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We saw a promo where the. Mom took a silky robe meant for the GF.  My hubs looked at me and said, "If that happened to us, we would have to return it!"

What happened was that boyfriend bought silky robe for both mom and gf (one each). Then when gf wanted some boom boom he went and watched a movie and had tea with mom instead.

These guys have major issues.

• Love 3
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

I actually saw that episode.  Son took mom with him to help pick out sexy lingerie for the girlfriend.  When he picked out the robe, mom decided to get one too...Twinzies!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Arynm said:

As much as I suffer with cooking the brisket, I have to stick with the family recipe. They would revolt if I changed it in any way. I must suffer on, knowing my brisket is inferior. At some point my brisket will be better, right?!

Thanks so much for the offer

After cooking the roast beast in the oven, the house smelled great.  When I tasted it, I also thought mine was lacking flavor.

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I actually saw that episode.  Son took mom with him to help pick out sexy lingerie for the girlfriend.  When he picked out the robe, mom decided to get one too...Twinzies!

That is even weirder than what we thought!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

After cooking the roast beast in the oven, the house smelled great.  When I tasted it, I also thought mine was lacking flavor.

Right?! I just don't get it. How does he do it? Mine always is lacking in flavor or is not tender enough. I think he is hiding something from me.

• Love 2

So, Bibi is trying to fix up the apartment in the few hours he has when he's not working, and she's mad about that too. Fuck you Ari. My husband was a gigging musician when we first got together, and there are girls at clubs hitting on the band every night. Either you trust him or you don't. Jesus Christ. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola, how can you possibly trust the father of your child who you knew for a hot minute prior to getting pregnant?

Surely he  is more trustworthy now that he has shorn the dreds 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Trying to find SOMETHING nice to say about Ari because she's unlikable.    She knows how to rock a "Heidi" hairstyle?  (Does that work)?

Even that doesn't really work because of her widow's peak. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2