Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Gday peeps, ughhhhh catching the end of big Grangie on PT.

How does her daughter not know what a breech birth is?  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Hello my snarkers! I’m typing notes to my student teacher, and I’m worried that she’ll get a “[insert almost anyone on this show], you’re an idiot”, in the middle of my comments to her.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Just got a text my daughter’s school is closing in person learning until further notice. Homecoming was canceled but people were still having Homecoming parties and the positive cases were tracked to a huge party in a pole barn. Ticked off that they screwed things up for the rest of us. Anywhoo I could use this distraction. Bring on the 90 Day idiocracy! 😂

For you 🥰

0DE59BC9-AE3C-4D64-97ED-B02C65774572.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Are you home all day Frozendiva? You can Rick Roll them all day long by putting the song on repeat.

Mostly all day. The CD player in my old stereo is stuck. Taking it apart did not fix it. Ordered a new one from Amazon which is expected to arrive Tuesday. Then it might be GnR for them for a bit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm ready for it y'all!!  I have my LaCroix too, just no vodka!  It's good straight.  I'm there for Princess Piglet and her birthing experience WITHOUT HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  I still wonder WHO was planning to fly to Ethiopia besides Mom & Dad but I digress... 

Are Kenny & Armando taking his daughter out of school???  She's SUCH A GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL!

Hits me right in the heart too Kenny.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Just got a text my daughter’s school is closing in person learning until further notice. Homecoming was canceled but people were still having Homecoming parties and the positive cases were tracked to a huge party in a pole barn. Ticked off that they screwed things up for the rest of us. Anywhoo I could use this distraction. Bring on the 90 Day idiocracy! 😂

Preach. I live in Salem MA. All official Halloween activities have been cancelled. No street fairs, no buskers, all tours and shops have reservations and advance ticketing. the mayor is begging people to stay home. Still the streets are thronged with visitors, who are mad as fuck because there's nothing doing and long waits for anything that is open. There have been several instances of assaults on service workers already, who are only doing their jobs. Those of us who live here are not pleased. I need some 90 Day fuckery and snarkery to recalibrate my brain. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I would think that Hannah would be learning English in school, considering that Armando's English is so good. I don't see English as a reason why they could not move to the US if they wanted too

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

I'm ready for it y'all!!  I have my LaCroix too, just no vodka!  It's good straight.  I'm there for Princess Piglet and her birthing experience WITHOUT HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  I still wonder WHO was planning to fly to Ethiopia besides Mom & Dad but I digress... 

Are Kenny & Armando taking his daughter out of school???  She's SUCH A GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL!

I have my election vodka  nearby. but I dont want to start on it yet

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My city is going back to stage 2, I also made it to final round interviews for 4 jobs and didn't get any of them...I need the snark

So sorry, hope you get the next one. You are so witty anyone would be lucky to have you!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Preach. I live in Salem MA. All official Halloween activities have been cancelled. No street fairs, no buskers, all tours and shops have reservations and advance ticketing. the mayor is begging people to stay home. Still the streets are thronged with visitors, who are mad as fuck because there's nothing doing and long waits for anything that is open. There have been several instances of assaults on service workers already, who are only doing their jobs. Those of us who live here are not pleased. I need some 90 Day fuckery and snarkery to recalibrate my brain. 

But they're still hanging witches there, right?

• LOL 10
Just now, magemaud said:

Skyla “don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout birthin’ babies,” she’s only had FIVE kids! 

Are 5 of them Skyla's? I thought she had 1 and Scottie had 5. Oh I get those two mixed up

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I have my election vodka  nearby. but I dont want to start on it yet

Election vodka is a full bottle that is waiting nearby for the day. I just hope I am not drinking it straight the day of.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Have we had this conversation? My 9th great Grandmother was Martha Carrier. One of my husband’s ancestors has a signed affidavit against her. I lived In the Apartments right by 128  across from the Northshore Mall in Peabody in the 80s

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I would think that Hannah would be learning English in school, considering that Armando's English is so good. I don't see English as a reason why they could not move to the US if they wanted too

Armando's English is impeccable, which is why I cringed when he said, ". . . for Kenny and I."  I blame Kenny's bad influence.  I'll forgive him for translating Hannah's, "Us are together," assuming that he abbreviated, "of us," as the subject.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

🤡

DA63F79F-21B2-4ACB-878B-110F86355154.jpeg

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I haven't laid in my provisions for election night yet but I DID VOTE on Friday.  Yay!  And I even got a sticker. WOWIE ZOWIE!!

And here we are at the hospital and Piggy's plans are out the window.  Yippee... Dingleberry.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

How did her daughter not know what a breech birth is?  

Watching them trying to say "amniotic fluid" was mind boggling. "Embyrotic fluid!" Jesus Christ. 

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

For you 🥰

0DE59BC9-AE3C-4D64-97ED-B02C65774572.jpeg

So mash sex-eee baby! 

2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

With things as they are at present, I wouldn't wonder that a Mexican national would not want to come to the US.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yepper. I know a few peopl who lost their business over this. I get it but it is tough for small business owners 

Yeah my favourite restaurant there (Storm Crow Manor) is doing cosplay delivery to drum up more business.

I'm thinking of you guys!!! (I'm not too far - over in Kitchener)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Election vodka is a full bottle that is waiting nearby for the day. I just hope I am not drinking it straight the day of.

See,I am barely a drinker but I will need to open it a week ahead of time when In start getting super stressed about it,

• Useful 1
  • Love 8