Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Kennny nooooooo, don't make Armando feel bad about his dad,   at least he came out and said hello.

The dad also said Kenny was welcome in his home, which is huge. Kenny didn't hear him of course, because he speaks zero Spanish.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m a stickler for grammar and threw up a little in my mouth when Brittany said “I seen a court officer...”

She always says “him and I”, also. 
Most of the people on the 90 Day shows have atrocious grammar.😟

• Love 15
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I grew to like Molly after her disastrous season, but there is no redeeming Big Grange

Molly will forever be dead to me because she's a shit mother. I'll never forget how awful she was to poor little Kinsley, mocking her in front of Luis. 

• Love 8

4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kenny's the one who orchestrated or demanded that Armando introduce him to the family and announce their engagement that night.  Now, he's criticizing their reactions, which Armando warned him about.  And, he takes no blame.  Grrrrr

This situation is probably going too quickly for them. I'm surprised the mom invited both of them to stay over and I think that was gracious of her.

Edited by Bees52
needed to edit
  • Love 11

Kenny cannot expect immediate acceptance.  They needed to take it slower, not announce everything in front of the whole extended family.  Give the parents and the sister time to get used to the relationship first.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Kenny gives off a good first impression with the hair and skin, then it's all downhill from there. Pretty sure he didn't raise those kids on his own.

I am pretty sure that the kids raised HIM....such a cry baby and ego as big as the milky way...Poor Kenny 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Molly will forever be dead to me because she's a shit mother. I'll never forget how awful she was to poor little Kinsley, mocking her in front of Luis. 

Honestly, I don’t care for her and friend on Pillow Talk, I didn’t see her season with Luis.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And giving her that terrible haircut because she doesn’t know how to handle bi-racial hair

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Honestly, I don’t care for her and friend on Pillow Talk, I didn’t see her season with Luis.

I hate their shrieking. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve watched enough Call the Midwife episodes to know that you can attempt and succeed in turning a baby around into the right position. Why aren’t they even trying? I bet Areola's OB can’t stand her.

They can try to turn the baby but lots of times they flip right back. But I agree, they should try. 

Oh Jesus Christ, now she's complaining that the ultrasound tech won't "tell her anything". That is not his job. He did exactly right by referring her to her doctor. She is detestable. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve watched enough Call the Midwife episodes to know that you can attempt and succeed in turning a baby around into the right position. Why aren’t they even trying? I bet Areola's OB can’t stand her.

Fluid, I was 38 weeks so there was still room to move him

• Love 2

I would love to fly to India, and just deal Jenny a blow that will stop the sniveling.    She is such a whiner.

Ari picked a bad time to decide she wishes she was back in the U.S., and she has to wait her turn.   There is no way that spoiled brat is going to go first ahead of other people.

Kenny got a lovely reception from Armando's family, so he should stop whining right now. 

• Love 8