Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Tucker sure was confident that Diane would make enough inroads with the Abbotts to be in a position to feed him information.  There had to be an easier way, and I don't understand how crashing the wedding would endear him to Ashley, if that was his goal.  

Shouldn't Nate and Victoria be a little more discreet?  Like maybe not meet in her office, or not meet in person at all?  Only speak on burner phones?  They're acting like they aren't doing something underhanded and illegal. 

Is that how you pronounce troth?  It really rhymes with sloth?  I thought it had a long "o" and that the "th" sound was like in "those".   Kyle mispronounced amerò yesterday.  Accent is on the last syllable, a-mair-O', not a-MER'-o.  In any case, what a dud wedding.  Can the after-party be any better? 

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Is that how you pronounce troth?  It really rhymes with sloth?  I thought it had a long "o" and that the "th" sound was like in "those".   Kyle mispronounced amerò yesterday.  Accent is on the last syllable, a-mair-O', not a-MER'-o.  In any case, what a dud wedding.  Can the after-party be any better? 

Snap, I too thought it was a long “o”....

And not that this surprises me but Miss Sophistication never heard the expression “plight your troth” ?
She said she didn’t know what a troth was !!!!

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• LOL 5

So where are we going with all this tripey mess? Tucker? And the big Wall Street Take Over of Natey Natr Nate Nate. I think Elena will..eventually spill the beans to Devon on what Nate's up to, and Devon will stage some fake out to.get the upper hand, making Natey look like the dumbass that he is. That'd my guess!

• Like 6
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, SiouxB said:

And not that this surprises me but Miss Sophistication never heard the expression “plight your troth” ?
She said she didn’t know what a troth was !!!!

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Which is weird enough since it rhymes with "sloth" and her father, Nick, is the embodiment of that.

Off topic, but I want to see that Forrester wedding dress RIGHT after Mrs. Martinez pulls it out of the washer before she tosses it in with the kitchen rags in the dryer.

PLEASE.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Would it really be that unusual to see a Bentley in Hollywood? I don’t think so…There are many, non-nefarious, reasons why Diane was seen riding in one. She could have rented one to impress a prospective client. She might have been going on a date with a rich guy who sent it to pick her up, etc. Diane has always been a beautiful, classy looking woman, so it isn’t out of the realms of possibility that she interacted with wealthy people. She certainly is classier looking than either Nikki or Phyllis. 

Poor Chloe.  She has been reduced to only being a cock block….

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Is Cristal, the manager of the Glory Pole, also the maître d' of Noah's new spot? Nah, that couldn't have been her. Surely she doesn't need two jobs.

"It was something I felt I had to do." Really, Chelsea? When has that ever been a valid excuse for anything?

Police: why did you rob this bank, Mr. Bank Robber?
MBR : well, it was something I felt I had to do.
Police: oh, okay then! Carry on!
Chelsea: Connor! Why did you set the ranch on fire?
Connor: I dunno, it was something I felt I had to do.
Billy: Johnny, why did you swat Chelsea's hotel room? You could've gotten her killed, or at least seriously injured.
Johnny: gee, Chelsea, I guess it was something I felt I had to do. You know what that's like, right?
Chelsea: <gulp>

Sally comparing notes on Adam and Nick. Girl, bye. "Oooh, Nick! Your younger brother does not do it this way!" 🙄

I'm trying to recall the word for when people go to great lengths to draw associations between things which aren't rrelated. Any ideas, Nikki? Phyllis? Bueller? Geez, those two yentas definitely need to get a hobby.

The little nightclub that could. Noah must be aiming it at GC's middle-aged crowd because I don't see young 20-somethings wanting to party with people their parents' ages. Other than sugar babies, anyway.

Adam, your still being in love with Sally is not Nick's problem. Sorry, dude.

There's a spumor afloat that Tucker is dying. Today Tucker told Diane you never know how much time you have left. Hmmm. 🤔

Now you want to DTR, Sally? Now? Time and place, hon. Nick gets easily distracted by bright lights and loud noises so maybe you want to move that conversation to somewhere more private. Or not.

Ehh, the way this Audra person talks just bugs me. Her diction seems so affected and over-enunciated. Whatever, here comes the troubles for Allie and Noah. Sigh.

Heh. Where is the lie tho?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Stpauliegirl said:

Would it really be that unusual to see a Bentley in Hollywood? I don’t think so…There are many, non-nefarious, reasons why Diane was seen riding in one. She could have rented one to impress a prospective client. She might have been going on a date with a rich guy who sent it to pick her up, etc. Diane has always been a beautiful, classy looking woman, so it isn’t out of the realms of possibility that she interacted with wealthy people. She certainly is classier looking than either Nikki or Phyllis. 

I've been thinking the same through this whole SL. Maybe the writers should have picked a different city for Diane's time away if they were going to hinge everything on her having been seen in a BENTLEY! I mean, it's southern California, FFS. You could probably swing a cat and hit a Bentley, or a Rolls, or any one of a number of ultra-luxury cars. And if Diane was working as a realtor, it's not unusual that she could be riding with clients who drive such cars. Or, maybe she could have been dating someone who owns one. All sorts of reasons that have nothing to do with lies or evil schemes, etc.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There's a spumor afloat that Tucker is dying. Today Tucker told Diane you never know how much time you have left. Hmmm. 🤔

So the MWT's are recycling. How green. Now if he's faking it to get into Ashdianik's pants and going full Todd on them (he won't make a play for baby sis tho - too chubby).

He could plow down Giraffe with his car or marry Sharon (did he?)  Or take over Devon's company since rich guys love having their parents leave their bucks to some kid.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Did Chloe get her degree in Social Behavior from the same Cracker Jack box that Sharon got her degree in Psychology?  Who died and left Chloe in the position of Sally’s Life Coach ?  I had to laugh because right after Chloe said things could turn really ugly, Chelsea appeared. 

First of all Bentleys are a dime a dozen in LA and unless they have the serial number, they can’t be 100% sure it’s the same car. Second of all, I’m getting quite aggravated that Nikki has accepted Rodan as the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rodan only gets a pass because she’s the mother of Victor’s and Nikki’s granddaughter.  Rodan goes on the diatribe that Diane is so desperate that she will do anything no matter how despicable.  Rodan Rodan Rodan, pot calling the kettle black 🤔?  

Banana Breath walks into CL with knuckles dragging than beats his chest and demands to know what is going on. Adam tells him it’s a private matter about Connor but immediately takes Chelsea’s side.  Arguing in a public space, Banana Breath says but arguing and private meetings, in public places, is the norm in GC. 

This whole Tucker/Diane thing is much to do about nothing but Rodan and Nikki will somehow blow it out of proportion to bastardize Diane as a lier in not telling about Tucker in LA.  I’m expecting Jack to be outraged but why should Kyle be outraged?  

It looks like Christian is still Christian who?  Adam and Banana Breath talking about Connor and Johnny being brothers but not a mention of Christian also being Johnny’s and Connor’s brother.  Half brother or not, they are still brothers in blood.  Here was a good opportunity for Adam to mention Christian and if Banana Breath is planning on telling Christian that Adam is his real father.  

Adam that was an amazing call out on Banana Breath about Sally. Could you think that you ever could love Sally, did you ever consider a future with her, or ever though past the now?  That look on Banana Breath’s face said it all.  To spite Adam He will try to treat Sally right until he’s pressured not to do so, especially by Summer 2.0, or until he gets board and moves on like usual. 

As of now, I might not buy Tucker as Tucker but I’m firmly in Tucker’s camp on having fun on provoking all his detractors. Hey Victor, how many times did you cheat on Nikki?  

Some club Noah. It looks like the GCFD has given your club a maximum capacity of 50 people 😜.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 6
18 hours ago, gingerella said:

So where are we going with all this tripey mess? Tucker? And the big Wall Street Take Over of Natey Natr Nate Nate. I think Elena will..eventually spill the beans to Devon on what Nate's up to, and Devon will stage some fake out to.get the upper hand, making Natey look like the dumbass that he is. That'd my guess!

On 10/4/2022 at 6:49 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Good grief, did Bentley pay for product placement on Y&R? Not that we're likely to see one on this cheap show but now the word "Bentley" seems to be mentioned two or three times per episode.

Lol, was there any woman OG Tucker didn't sleep with in GC? He was like Brad Carlton 2.0 but with tons of $$$$$.

I seem to remember Sharon in a very white wedding dress but did she seal the deal?

On 10/4/2022 at 6:49 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Costa Rica for the renewlyweds' honeymoon. Is it not hurricane or typhoon season there right now?

Is it too much to hope for - they could end up in Neverland or Cuba

29 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

So the MWT's are recycling. How green. Now if he's faking it to get into Ashdianik's pants and going full Todd on them (he won't make a play for baby sis tho - too chubby).

He could plow down Giraffe with his car or marry Sharon (did he?)  Or take over Devon's company since rich guys love having their parents leave their bucks to some kid.

Not dissing Tracy by a mile but the PTB didn't even let her have an on screen SO. She is the asexual yenta because they can't imagine ever seeing her as a sexual being.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The little nightclub that could. Noah must be aiming it at GC's middle-aged crowd because I don't see young 20-somethings wanting to party with people their parents' ages. Other than sugar babies, anyway.

LOL reminds me of the time I was in a nightclub with 3 others my age (in our 50s). At 10 PM a huge amount of college students stormed in. Believe me, we had no desire to stay! And but believe me, I would never be caught dead in that ugly, gaudy place e Noah is running.

This is the weirdest day ever in GC. It is seemingly the middle.of the week. A vow renewal took place, then people went back to work, onto the coffee shop, then a new club had its opening. Some people had 2 or 3 clothing changes 

Nick was everywhere except with Christian.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Glory Pole

Good one!

30 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

It looks like Christian is still Christian who?  Adam and Banana Breath talking about Connor and Johnny being brothers but not a mention of Christian also being Johnny’s and Connor’s brother.  Half brother or not, they are still brothers in blood.  Here was a good opportunity for Adam to mention Christian and if Banana Breath is planning on telling Christian that Adam is his real father. 

Maybe the current bunch of MWTs don't know about Christian, Summer's little half-brother who she used to be so close to when she lived with her father. When is the last time she ever mentioned him?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Banana Breath walks into CL with knuckles dragging than beats his chest and demands to know what is going on. Adam tells him it’s a private matter about Connor but immediately takes Chelsea’s side.  Arguing in a public space, Banana Breath says but arguing and private meetings, in public places, is the norm in GC. 

Yeah, stupid Neanderthal Nick had to make sure Chelsea was okay like Adam was going to haul off and punch her. Sorry Nick but your the hothead brother who over reacts. Last time you got pissed off you killed someone.

Yes, I turned to hubby and said : this is the place where doctors, lawyers ,police, and businesspeople discuss all of their private affairs. Since when are discussions about children taboo.  And of course Nick automatically assumed that Adam was in the wrong.  Sally deserves Nick if she can't see what a nincompoop he is.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

I think Show is trying to have us sympathize with Chelsea and think Nick is just a swell guy

Really? Chelsea is pure selfishness, putting her emotional needs before those of her son(s). And she still doesn't think she did anything wrong by pushing this information on Johnny and Connor that they clearly didn't want, not yet anyway. I have a hard time seeing how anyone could sympathize with her.

Now Nick is another story. I guess we're always supposed to view the Newmans as winners but what Nick is doing to/with Sally makes me sick. She may think she's a willing participant in their fling but she's not. She knows her job is on the line and the power is in Nick's hands. Lucky for her he's so easily swayed by cooch. Again, I just hope she's extremely conscientious about her contraceptive use because AFAIC she does not need to be tied to Nick forever via his kid.

And who in the writer's room has a hard-on for a Bentley, for Dog's sake?  

Yeah, you'd think Bentleys were the epitome of vehicular travel. Going by the rap and hip/hop artists, it's Maybachs and Italian sports cars, or maybe a Rolls SUV. And I can't help but wonder what kinds of cars the Newmans drive if Nikki thinks Diane being in a Bentley is such a huge deal. Maybe she's jealous.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Now Nick is another story. I guess we're always supposed to view the Newmans as winners but what Nick is doing to/with Sally makes me sick. She may think she's a willing participant in their fling but she's not. She knows her job is on the line and the power is in Nick's hands. Lucky for her he's so easily swayed by cooch. Again, I just hope she's extremely conscientious about her contraceptive use because AFAIC she does not need to be tied to Nick forever via his kid.

And so far, (at least in my memory) Chloe is the only person who's even mentioned the unequal power dynamic when she reminded Sally that Nick is her BOSS.  Not a word from Victoria to Nick about it, other than "be careful".

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Adam and Banana Breath talking about Connor and Johnny being brothers but not a mention of Christian also being Johnny’s and Connor’s

It's confusing, I know, but:

1. Johnny is the son of Chelsea Lawson and Billy Abbott

2. Connor is the son of Chelsea Lawson and Adam Newman

3. Christian is the son of Sage Warner and Adam Newman

4. Johnny and Connor are half-brothers - same mother, different fathers

5. Connor and Christian are half-brothers - same father, different mothers

6. Johnny and Christian are not brothers, or even half-brothers, because they have different fathers and different mothers; they can, however, be considered step-brothers as Johnny's mother, Chelsea Lawson, is (was?) married to Christian's father, Adam Newman, making Chelsea Christian's step-mother and Adam Johnny's step-father.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Just to add to my Johnny-Connor-Christian post, Connor is the only one who's bioligically related to both Johnny and Christian, as he is a half-brother to each of them - - this is as confusing as trying to explain to my sister that, yes, we could to have a paternal ancestor whose maiden name and married name were the same because she had married her half-first cousin once removed - it was Alabama back in the 1830's, and I guess that kind of thing wasn't all that uncommon back then.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

When Chelsea screamed yesterday I was hoping she’d follow it with a jump. 

So Adam told Nick he was still in love with Sally and Nick decides he’d like to continue seeing Sally?

Why is Abby still mad at Tucker? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And I can't help but wonder what kinds of cars the Newmans drive if Nikki thinks Diane being in a Bentley is such a huge deal. Maybe she's jealous.

F33F1C2E-B94D-4AD9-8FF0-3817991B05CE.jpeg.5c2286e801ca8e11586277fd664089c2.jpeg

Victor provides a fleet of classic cars for his family to use, so I don’t know what Nikki’s damage is. For example, this little beauty used to help Victor pick up chicks when he was a teenager and saves the Newmans serious cabbage on fuel. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13

Lol, maybe Noah should hire Gotye to do an appearance and dedicate it to Audra:

And then Tucker shows up in Lily's office like a ghost. Or a vampire. He might be a quart low, hah hah.

Abby needed a better bra. Her girls were sagging around waist level. Meanwhile, seriously, Abby? Your mom is a grown-a$$ woman and can decide for herself whether she wants to see Tucker or not. What are you going to do to stop it, hit him with your car again?

Wow, Lily has another Louboutin tote bag, in a different color. I see you Miss Thing. Dru would be so proud.

I really don't like how Sally talks to Nick about her feelings for Adam. Those are some bad boundaries and Nick shouldn't be encouraging it. But I guess now he thinks it helps give him the upper hand over Adam.

Sure hope Allie is ready for a catfight because it looks like Audra wants Noah back. No shame in Audra's game, just sitting there in the club knocking back cocktails and shooting eye lasers.

I did like Abby's shorts suit though. The shorts were a good length and the fabric looked heavy enough to wear into fall before it gets too cold.

Lily described Chelsea as smart, ambitious, and attractive. Well, one out of three ain't bad. Chelsea's reach always seems to fall far short of her grasp, to everyone's peril.

Finally! Sharon delivered Chelsea the real talk she's so desperately needed. Chelz' mental health is past due for some shrinking. What's the GC version of a 5150?

Devon, you better hope Tucker is going to step into that C-W IPO. He might be the only thing standing between you and Lily becoming NE employees.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

I’m thinking bipolar Chelsea will somehow put Conner and Johnny in harms way.  Adam will come to their rescue and will also be hurt or put in some sort of danger, in the process.  Word will spread throughout Genoa City and Sally will realize she still loves Adam and will move heaven and earth to get to him/them.

Thats my story and I’m sticking to it.🤔😉👍

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Js Nana said:

It's confusing, I know, but:

1. Johnny is the son of Chelsea Lawson and Billy Abbott

2. Connor is the son of Chelsea Lawson and Adam Newman

3. Christian is the son of Sage Warner and Adam Newman

4. Johnny and Connor are half-brothers - same mother, different fathers

5. Connor and Christian are half-brothers - same father, different mothers

6. Johnny and Christian are not brothers, or even half-brothers, because they have different fathers and different mothers; they can, however, be considered step-brothers as Johnny's mother, Chelsea Lawson, is (was?) married to Christian's father, Adam Newman, making Chelsea Christian's step-mother and Adam Johnny's step-father.

Beautiful. Thank you. Just to make things messier, now add the adoptive/other parents into the mix. I believe Victoria adopted Johnny. And that makes Nick his uncle. I don't know if Nick adopted Christian, though. Victoria would be his aunt either way. And I think for a while Phyllis lived with them and was raising him. And Summer used to treat him as a brother and spend time with him.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Chloe if your going to be a life coach than be a life coach.  Chloe you know Banana Breath a very long time and you know his history with women but you choose not to fill Sally in on all the woman’s hearts he stepped on.  The only detraction Chloe came up with is that Banana Breath is your boss.  Maybe Sally already knew about Banana Breath’s past history without Chloe filling her in.  So Sally and Banana Breath have the “relationship” talk and they seem not too worried about falling off the cliff. I’m hoping this will happen and the monkeys with a keyboard see what is right and front of them and the 🔥between Adam and Sally.  Banana Breath for a half second thought about backing off maybe giving Adam another chance but Banana Breath gave in to the tiny brain in his pants ignoring the fact that Adam saves Faith’s life twice in a month. 

Lily are you that dumb?  First Cruella and now Chelsea that takes Nostrils attention away from you. Lily your critique of Chelsea is all wrong. Chelsea is not smart.  Chelsea is cunning. Also, Chelsea is not talented. Maybe semi attractive at times. 

Chelsea is 0 for 2 with Johnny and Connor so why not go 0 for 3 with Christian?  Like I said Christian who?  

Is it me or does Audra look a few years older than Noah. I’m not saying it’s bad but Audra and Noah seems to be a very odd mix. I’m not surprised Noah was dumped. 

Well at least Devon is happy to see Tucker. Big bad Abby will keep Tucker from her mother over her dead body 😂.  Abby Abby Abby you really have no say about keeping Bowie away from Tucker.  You blew that ability by signing the agreement to co parent with Devon. 

I maybe naive but Tucker seems very sincere to me as does Diane.  They both seem capable of change but it’s the people who don’t believe they can change are themselves not the ones incapable of change.  

Chelsea being irrational and yelling at Sharon and Banana Breath is no where to be found to tell Chelsea that CL is not the appropriate place to have an argument. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

It was nice to finally see someone being nice to Tucker and not telling him to leave town. Abby was extremely rude to Tucker especially considering that Devon was right there and also considering that she tried to kill him for Gods sake.

Audra looks like she could eat Noah alive , that is if he didn't bore her to death first. They are definitely a mismatch.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

What’s the deal with Noah? Is he cosplaying Bruce Wayne? The hell is that mumbly, gravelly monotone he’s got going on? Watch out, Genoa City criminals! Batmeh is serving up justice. He can be summoned by projecting a giant Zzzzz against the night sky. Hopefully, Noah has time on the side to rain vengeance on whoever downsized his head so that it’s disproportionate to his jacked up body. 

Abby, let me give you a piece of advice that I’ve offered to Phyllis numerous times - don’t be an asshole to people you’ve tried to run down. They’re quite aware of your dislike already.

Why does the show persist with Sally and the chairman of the board shorts? Not only is Nick abusing his power with the same enthusiasm as he abuses his pants plantain, he seems to be enjoying sticking it to his brother with the same enthusi- well, you get my drift. Nick Newman: the toxic nice guy.

Chelsea got another dose of truth. Good luck unfucking up everything, twit!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lol, maybe Noah should hire Gotye to do an appearance and dedicate it to Audra:

Finally! Sharon delivered Chelsea the real talk she's so desperately needed. Chelz' mental health is past due for some shrinking. What's the GC version of a 5150?

They missed the boat of having fairly young Rey's sudden heart attack tied to the fact that 'someone' almost killed him with poison shortly before.  Que Chelz meltdown "Damn I was going to screw him!" and Sharon going black widow revenge seeker. Nah, that might have been good.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Did I imagine this, or did Noah tell someone a while back that his London girlfriend was also an artist who resented his success and that was what started the tension leading to the breakup?  Maybe he considers an IPO Consultant to be a bullshit artist? In any case, I agree that he and Audra don't match at all.  They aren't in different leagues, they're playing different sports. 

Yeah, and Abby might want to be careful being so aggressive in public towards someone she tried to kill.  

Nick really is a POS.  He knows how Adam feels, he suspects Sally is masking her true feelings for Adam (if he doesn't, then he's dumber than we thought, because Sally couldn't take her eyes off of Adam when they were all at Society together), Sally is giving him an easy off-ramp, but he's not going to take it.  Mostly so he can stick it to Adam.  For once, I'll enjoy Phyllis flapping her arms and screeching at him when she finds out.

On 10/5/2022 at 6:09 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

There's a spumor afloat that Tucker is dying. Today Tucker told Diane you never know how much time you have left. Hmmm.

Oooo, maybe he has Benjamin Button Disease!  By the time Devon convinces Abby to let him arrange a get-together for Tucker and Dominic, it's going to wind up being a play date.

I think that 11-foot tall woman from the rooftop bar was at Studio 64 (named for the average age of the clientele).  But she didn't tower over everyone this time.  Maybe they had her standing in a trench?   

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

For once, I'll enjoy Phyllis flapping her arms and screeching at him when she finds out

Literally the only thing I will tune back in for is Phyllis reading both Nick and Sally for filth. Can't stand the bitch no ways but a broken watch is right twice a day so let's see it.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 10/5/2022 at 10:52 PM, boes said:

There's something very "Housewives of " about her, and not in a good way, if there IS a good way in that direction.  Camera zoomed in on her at the end in such a way her lips scared me almost as much as ButtBiscuit's Nostrils of Doom.  

Her teeth seem to be too big for her mouth and make it hard for her to pronounce some words. Probably a new set of veneers like the Housewives have and she hasn't gotten used to them yet.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, tinderbox said:

I’m thinking bipolar Chelsea will somehow put Conner and Johnny in harms way.  Adam will come to their rescue and will also be hurt or put in some sort of danger, in the process.  Word will spread throughout Genoa City and Sally will realize she still loves Adam and will move heaven and earth to get to him/them.

Thats my story and I’m sticking to it.🤔😉👍

I like it with one addition, Chelsea is carted off to the nuthouse but this time doesn’t return.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I see a Rex Ruggs incident coming up pretty soon.  Will Johnny carjack a car and run Chelz over?  Will Connor go all Chucky and lead Chelz to a good long dirt nap?  Or will Billy do another Delia episode and run over Johnny or Connor while Chelz screams in the street?  Should be interesting.  

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I like it with one addition, Chelsea is carted off to the nuthouse but this time doesn’t return.

And give all her air time to Sharon please and thank you. It's criminal what they're doing to her. And I guess I'll mention if JG had such a hard on for another triangle with Adam and Nick Sharon should have been in the middle. There's no good or  historical reason why newcomer CH (much as I love her) should be getting more screentime than Sharon Case.

There's a rich history between Sharon and Adam and Sharon and Nick, JG could have satisfied his CW triangle urges with that without doing so much damage to so many characters for no reason. I would be Team Adam of course.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Wasn’t it, like, empowering to watch two savvy businesswomen exchange professional banalities with all the savoir faire of actors in a middle school play? Actually, I take that back and apologize to theatre kids everywhere. I’ve never seen any of my niecephews deliver a scripted line like they were dead inside. 

I just really appreciate certain Newmans acting all “how dare Tucker possibly even think about engaging in the same shady business practices we do, want to see the same grandchild who has undoubtedly been repeatedly exposed to Victor, or talk to a grown ass woman without his attempted murderer’s approval.” 
Oh yeah, Abby, remember my advice not to talk shit to the intended victim of your vehicular rage? Don’t talk shit to your husband’s pretty face either. Tucker might possibly be a horribly malicious asshole, but I know for a fact that your biological father is. Shut up.

13 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

And give all her air time to Sharon please and thank you. It's criminal what they're doing to her.

Give her a chunk of Phyllis’s airtime too. Hell, give the Bentley some of it.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

First of all, Allie, it’s customary for a trainee get to work on time!  Second Allie, giving away things for free can be an excellent business decision. Apple, in the start of the computer business, gave school districts Apple computers for free. It made the student familiar with its operations so when parents bought their own computers, they bought what was familiar to their children. 

Cruella, Tucker is always working an angle?  Cruella, aren’t you doing the same?  I forgot, to you it’s just business.  Cruella, now you bring Nikki into the fold and Nikki knows it’s illegal but does she realize, as a officer of NE, she can go to jail?  How does Cruella explain to the SEC that Natey Nate Nate sells NM his shares and is than made CEO of CW, is not insider trading?  

Hey Nostrils listen to Johnny’s feelings on the subject for he’s twice as smarter than you.  You go Johnny. Keep shutting down Chelsea as to the inroads she is trying to make.  It’s also obvious that Johnny is 100 times smarter than Chelsea. 

Noah puts the last piece to the puzzle but not about Diane. I’m guessing it’s Audra and Tucker working together to get controlling interest in CW. To tell you the truth, if Audra and Tucker are working together, I’m pro Audra and Tucker. 

Chance 2.0 your playing with fire with either Abby or Chelsea. Abby, the controlling elitist bitch or Chelsea, the wack-a- doddle. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7

The color scheme of Noah's club is utterly garish to me. Perhaps he should add some poles and a couple of strippers. O hai, Chance. 😏

Aw, poor Victoria. Life is so tough for her. She desperately needed the slobbering tongue bath her mommy gave her today. 🙄

Billy, you can't promise Johnny nothing is going to change. Now that Chelsea's in the mix anything can happen. She is such a wild card the ace of spades runs away when it sees her coming.

OMG Sharon is the biggest gossip. It doesn't seem like she truly keeps anyone's confidences except Nick's. And the sad thing is, she thinks she's being helpful when she's spreading people's dirt around.

Looks like Victoria and Billy might need to consider getting a restraining order on Chelsea. No way should she be stalking a child and forcing him to interact with her.

Way to drive your husband away, Abby. You better stop being such a nag. Chance could drop you like a hot potato and have someone new the next day. Because he has all the hotness.

Connect the dots, Adam. Chelsea's fixation on Johnny didn't start until Rey died, she stopped working as a designer, and Billy ended their podcast partnership. Idleness is the devil's workshop and Chelsea is one of Satan's elves.

Whee, Johnny has the Newmans' patented "fcuk off" dismissive demeanor down pat. Crazypants Chelsea was not prepared.

Wait, Chance, you just came from Crimson Lights and having coffee with Abby. Lying to Chelsea isn't a great idea. Besides, she's been practically living there lately and she's wearing out her welcome.

I bet Nikki's going to talk Noah into seeking funding from the investment company Tucker secretly owns. Noah's ex Audra working for that company in London is too much of a coincidence. And now she's Jill's IPO manager? Yeah, Tucker is definitely after C-W.

Oh please, now Chelsea thinks they're doing an intervention on her. If only, hon.

Re next week's previews: apparently Ashley isn't going to be thrilled to see her former lover. Contrite Tucker has his work cut out for him. 💔

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Nikki looked absolutely fantastic today in every way.

Wow, I didn't know whether to applaud Johnny or slap him. I love that he let Chelsea know he wants nothing to do with her but what a mouth on that kid.

Watch it Abby, or  I predict this time next year you will be in divorce court.

I was very impressed that Devon gave Tucker the same consideration in wanting to know his bio dad as much as he wants to Dom to know him.(did that make sense?)  Devon is the most un-hypocritical person on the show.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yes! can she dress in all black and go for ice cream with Billy on a dark country road?

5 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I see a Rex Ruggs incident coming up pretty soon.  Will Johnny carjack a car and run Chelz over?  Will Connor go all Chucky and lead Chelz to a good long dirt nap?  Or will Billy do another Delia episode and run over Johnny or Connor while Chelz screams in the street?  Should be interesting.  

Johnny can follow in dada's footsteps. He could get Connor and Chelz to dress in all black and go for ice cream on a dark country road with a new puppy AND Oliver the cat in the car (Billy's greatist hits.....?) Maybe throw in little wats-her-name his sister no one mentions. 

Tea parties and fascinators all around. 

Send half the kids to the permanent big sleep-over. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

This entire show is devolving into the swamp and led by Chelsea. She’s been mentally ill before and is still in trouble. Help this woman before she screws up her two “sons” and does permanent damage!

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I am completely loving this new actor playing Johnny...I liked his interaction with Billy talking about the blueberry muffin and I love the mature and sarcastic way he spoke and I mean that in a good way...he has a nice little personality on him and the kid is already a better actor than some of the adults and don’t get me started on how I loved how he put Chelsea in her place ....and even though some people might think he was being “fresh” to her, I loved it....stalk much, Chelsea ?

Connor the character and the actor are so creepy to me but this kid is wonderful IMO

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Cruella, Tucker is always working an angle?  Cruella, aren’t you doing the same?  I forgot, to you it’s just business.  Cruella, now you bring Nikki into the fold and Nikki knows it’s illegal but does she realize, as a officer of NE, she can go to jail?  How does Cruella explain to the SEC that Natey Nate Nate sells NM his shares and is than made CEO of CW, is not insider trading?  

I will laugh so hard if because of this insider trading with the core Newmans all complicit in the execution of, Adam is the only one not brought up on charges because his hands are clean working over at Jabot and he ends up being the one running Newman while Victoria, Nikki, Nick, and Victor are digging themselves out of criminal charges. Who would Adam build as his dream C-Suite team?

I’m liking TSJ as nuTucker. He’s tamped back on the shifty unease of Todd/Victor Jr but still seems commanding, charming, and funny and has Tucker’s chill roll with it vibe. TSJ doesn’t look old enough to be Devon’s dad but I still dig him playing dad and wanting to be granddad. To this day I still hold Abby’s remorseless attempted murder of Tucker against her. Girl, so he had an affair and cheated on your mom. That’s not a criminal act requiring the death penalty. Can we please see Chance learn this about his wife so he can give her the same WTF look he was giving Chelsea today? 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

As much as I thought Billy was- amazingly, beyond all belief- handling things fairly well, he's really pissing me off at this point.  Dude, Chelsea is an immediate threat to your son.  Don't fucking feel sorry or worry about her fee fees.  She earned the misery and deserves even worse- even one iota of sympathy for this nut is coming at Johnny's expense, imo, so cut the kindred soul crap.  

Hah, Chance completely shrugged Abby off today, and she deserved it too.  The only one putting family aside (at least when it comes to Chance and their kid) is her.  No way whatever Tucker's done matches up to her miserable gas bag of a father's rap sheet.  And that's BEFORE the shit boxing "sparring" exhibitions.  

I tend to get real tired, real fast of the mouthy faux precocious brats they turn 90% of soap children into - seriously, why is this supposed to be endearing- but I liked Johnny and his attitude today.  His ire was focused on a completely justified target and he otherwise seemed like a nice kid.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Let me add to the Johnny appreciation thread.  As JNavarro said, I generally like my soap kids in small amounts, and infrequently, but Johnny was not only spot on and utterly believable, this young actor is so very, very good.  He did a wonderful job.

I want to join in the "Abby, STFU" chorus, too.  Her Newman mania was bad enough when she undercut Chance during the Ashland investigation, but her going holier-than-thou on Tucker seeing Dominic, after she ran him down and left him for dead, and almost let her mother go down for the rap, seems to have slipped her mind, though I doubt Tucker's forgotten it.

As for Tucker seeing Dominic, Abby, you're the one who asked Devon to be the donor and then agreed to let him co-parent the kid with herself and Chance, so she gets absolute zero power in deciding who Devon decides Dominic can be around, on his time.  

I like Abby, but her sense of entitlement and Newman Mania are never far beneath the surface.  Shut it, please.

• Like 4
  • Applause 11
  • Love 3

Catching up and wondering if a red herring or a plot setup. Both sets of parents, Billy/ Victoria Adam/Chelsea, bring up online gaming for their respective kids. Is this plot going to have Chelsea become an online gamer to hoodwink Johnny? 
I am not digging that at all and hope just a red herring.

I am amazed at how much Sally/Hope has toned down the cartoonish-ness of her character and she is now all kinds of wow. 

I have always like the actress who plays Chloe and wish that she had better stories. I also wish hair people would stop annoying her with that one flap of hair they insist on flapping the wrong way so she spends her entire scenes flapping it (uselessly) back. Gggrrrrrr. Also, the heck? Two weeks ago AH had lustrous flowing pretty brown soft hair. Then for one day she was almost dark blonde with straw texture then the next day she is rusty orange straw texture split ends monstrosity? Fire your hair person AH!

• Like 3
  • Love 8