Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Initial question: Did Nick bark, as in like a dog, when he entered the house? That's what it sounded like.  

Of course Victoria would think to "call dad".  She's 40 something and he's...well....older, but yeah call dad to solve the problem.  The strong, independent woman!

And bringing Chance in, WTH?  To force him to lie for them?  As far as family goes, she ain't Abby so he doesn't owe her shit.

Oh lord, if this is some drawn out saga of how the Newmans buried a body and lie about it to actual civilized human beings....

The longer the Diane story goes on like this, the more I can't fathom what they're doing here.  The witch hunt goes on with the Mean Grandma Girls of GC trying to a ruin a woman's life, who we STILL haven't seen do anything particularly bad.  They've even done the whole "inner thought bubble" thing with her, and it was all decent FFS.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

I also want to say I think it’s ridiculous that all these good looking guys (TL, BM, RB, RN) go bat crap crazy over Victoria. Granted, JT went crazy because of the tumor, but I feel like he had other options. Now we have Ashland, the so-called Locke-ness Monster who is being written as an idiotic pushover. This guy can’t even play checkers, much less chess. Did EB go have a talk with TIIC and remind them Victor always has to be the victor? Now Ashland is Victoria’s lapdog. He gets his nose swatted and he keeps coming back for more. Apparently Sharin’ isn’t the one with the Golden Cooter. It’s Mop. 

Edited by Runningwild
Clarifying I don’t think Jason Thompson is good looking.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

And bringing Chance in, WTH?  To force him to lie for them?  As far as family goes, she ain't Abby so he doesn't owe her shit.

Right? I don't recall whether Victoria has even met her not-so-new-anymore nephew, Dominic. She and Ashland did go to the big welcome home party Victor threw for Chance at the hotel but other than that, it seems like Victoria couldn't care less about Abby and Chance. I'll be amazed if Chance agrees to help them cover up whatever happened to Ashland. He's a fairly straight arrow and not part of Newman crime family even though he married into it. 😏

This would've been a good time for Adam to drop by. He knows how to get rid of a body in your living room, tee hee.

• Like 1
  • Wink 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
On 4/24/2022 at 2:22 AM, Tammy12 said:

Victoria should stop wearing white. She was arrested at the altar in white. Stabbed when mistaken for Amanda (or was that Hillary?) in white. And now the wreck! 

Standing by this point because once again Victoria is in white stained with blood! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
11 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Victoria pretending that she was doing CPR on Ashland when the cameras came back to her when Nick came back into the house was absolutely laughable. This show just becomes cheesier and more insulting with each passing day. These writers aren’t even trying anymore.

And not a drop of blood on her white outfit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Runningwild said:

I also want to say I think it’s ridiculous that all these good looking guys (TL, BM, RB, RN) go bat crap crazy over Victoria. Granted, JT went crazy because of the tumor, but I feel like he had other options. Now we have Ashland, the so-called Locke-ness Monster who is being written as an idiotic pushover. This guy can’t even play checkers, much less chess. Did EB go have a talk with TIIC and remind them Victor always has to be the victor? Now Ashland is Victoria’s lapdog. He gets his nose swatted and he keeps coming back for more. Apparently Sharin’ isn’t the one with the Golden Cooter. It’s Mop. 

Ashland hasn't gone bat crap over loving Victoria. He's gone bat crap because he lost the game and his trophy over Victor. As with all abusers, this is about power with him. Continuously lying to your girlfriend/wife and marrying her only for business is abusive. Refusing to leave her alone when she's asked you to repeatedly is abusive. Ashland is not a lapdog, he's a manipulator who is mad that he lost.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11

Adam is right.  Sally is desperate and she needs to stop working that mouth of hers in his face and give him some space, even if she is right in feeling that he still loves her.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if she pulled the stunt she pulled in B&B, faking having a fatal illness so she could keep Wyatt from moving on to Flo.   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Haven't watched today's show yet but I did catch that moment when Sally was insisting to Adam that he didn't really want to break up with her. And for a few minutes he wasn't resisting. As usual it brought to mind a Seinfeld episode. Maybe Sally needs to write Adam a strongly worded letter, lol:

FYI, it turned out the letter was plagiarized from a Neil Simon movie. Sally would likely use a more recent reference which Adam would understand, like Dreamgirls. To which Adam might respond by sending her this Mary J Blige song.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Will everyone in GC please stop teasing Noah and Allie like they're a couple of children with their first  crush? Butt out already before NOah goes back to making sad puppy eyes at Tessa again.😥

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I had to once again 😂 at the lack of imagination by the monkeys with a keyboard. They were sure J.T. Was dead after checking his pulse and now Olive and Banana Breath assumed King King was dead by checking his pulse. Do they even know how to check someone’s pulse. It’s not as easy as you might think. 

Yipes stripes Kyle!  Horizontal stripes aren’t all that bad when you a fairly skinny. Summer dress is not all that bad because her figure didn’t make the open front non too ostentatious. In like HK, Summer 2.0 didn’t inherit her mom’s “accoutrements”.  

Is Allie as ungrateful as Summer?  Allie would you even know Jack if Diane didn’t “use you” to get to Jack and eventually Kyle?  Summer, if Sally didn’t get you the job at Marchetti, would you and Kyle be heading up Marchetti right now?  

Has Sharon actually become a decent psychologist or is it that she knows Adam so well even before she got her degree. It didn’t take Sharon all that long to reveal Adam’s true motives for letting Sally. It was never a mystery to us though. Sally doesn’t have a degree but she can read Adam just as well as Adam. Sally slapping Adam seemed very real to me even if it wasn’t real. Come on Adam, make up sex is the best 😉.  

Sally may be able to read people, in business, but when it comes to personal relationships, not so much. 

Wow, Chance 2.0 is channeling his inner Joe Friday. “Just the facts, nothing but the facts”.  Victor is channeling his inner Kai Proctor (Banshee) and King Kong has been ground into chop meat. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Do they even know how to check someone’s pulse. It’s not as easy as you might think. 

hold his nose & see if he opens his mouth to take a breath 😜

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18

Oy, it looks like Summer inherited her mommy's droopy, tube sock boobs. Yikes. Her hair looks tons better though. 😼

Spare me having to see Victoria do her GC version of Lady Macbeth with Ashland's blood. Was she in shock or something? Ugh, wash your hands, Victoria!

Okay, I feel confident that the dancing ability gene does not run in either the Abbott or Newman family lines. Kyle, Summer, Noah, and Allie looked to me like they were on an unsuccessful scavenger hunt for the music's beat.

I know Chance is "family" but maybe Victoria shouldn't be talking to the police without an attorney present. And again, Chance should be taking witness/victim statements individually instead of in a group. If Victoria lies, he's making it possible for Nick and Victor to support her false version of what happened.

Nick's version of the story left out the part where Victoria was swinging at Ashland with the fireplace poker. Hmm. Victor noticed it too.

Oh Adam, stop. Just stop. Sally can support whatever act you're putting on for the Newmans' behalf. Let her in. You know you want to. 🤨

Chance, bodies do just disappear when TGVN wants them to. Surely you aren't that naive, Detective.

Heh, no Victor/EB wasn't a Bowie in the 1970s but I wouldn't call him a Burt Reynolds either. He was more of a Clint Eastwood IMO--if Clint had an unexplained German accent, lol.

That blonde chick twisting and gyrating behind Summer and Kyle was doing some ridiculous upstaging. Or was trying to, anyway. Go on with your bad self, Miss Blondie.

Not sure why Sally would trust Sharon to provide an unbiased view of the  situation with Adam. Sharon is hardly objective about one of her more complicated exes, or about the Newman family given her long, messy history with them. Plus Sharon doesn't keep people's confidences. 😒

Countdown to when Sally is knocking on Adam's hotel room door. He might as well get ready to give her his spare key card.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

There's Victor, a day late and a dollar short, once again.  Remember when he was "protecting" Victoria by bugging her house during the JT fiasco and how that didn't work out?  This time his crack security team must have been on their donut break and didn't get to Victoria's in time to keep her safe, but did get there in time to clean things up.  

All guess work on my part - maybe tomorrow it'll turn out that Ashland really did get away on his own and Victor is just sitting there being an all important ass because that's his resting face.

I liked the interplay between Kyle and Summer and Noah and Allie today.  A smiling Noah is easier to take and I like Allie more and more.  NuSummer is such a nice change from Daisy Duck, though Kyle seems to get more pompous all the time. 

I'm loving Sally more every day and Courtney Hope skills are pretty impressive IMO.  I loved her confronting Adam and letting the truth of her feelings be on display without apology.  He blew her off but not without taking full advantage of that kiss.  I didn't even mind Sharon's bit player part in this scenario.  It'd be nice to see someone besides Chloe see some of the good in Sally.

Chance was easy on the eyes today, and his cop impression was pretty good as well.  Instead of Rey's hostile pomposity, Chance exuded, IMO, a mature competency and stayed pleasant but businesslike with everyone.  Even when Victor kept trying to steer things the way he wanted them to go, Chance stayed cool and left without giving in on anything.  

Not a bad episode. 

Edited by boes
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, I feel confident that the dancing ability gene does not run in either the Abbott or Newman family lines. Kyle, Summer, Noah, and Allie looked to me like they were on an unsuccessful scavenger hunt for the music's beat.

Joimiaroxeu!  The dancing!  I almost forgot the dancing!

WHY does Show insist on embarrassing the actors this way, although I gotta say, I was hoping they'd just drop Chance in there, unexplained, doing a variation of his wedding up and down do-wop "I smoked too much dope" dance.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That blonde chick twisting and gyrating behind Summer and Kyle was doing some ridiculous upstaging. Or was trying to, anyway. Go on with your bad self, Miss Blondie.

Yeah, I noticed that chick and she was workin' it during few minutes.  I didn't blame her.  😅Plus, every time there's a club scene, they might call her back. 

I also couldn't help noticing that big dude in the blue swim trunks.   I hope he gets a call back, too. 😅

• Wink 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, boes said:

All guess work on my part - maybe tomorrow it'll turn out that Ashland really did get away on his own and Victor is just sitting there being an all important ass because that's his resting face.

Yeah, isn't this all part of Adam and/or Asshat's revenge plot?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

^Yeah, I think they're going to rip off the Gone Girl plot this time.  It should be easy for Ashland to frame Victoria for his fake-murder considering everything that happened with J.T. , which is probably why they made the two scenes so similar.  And Nick made that crack the other day reminding Nikki and Phyllis (and us) about the time they hid a body.  

Having only one Kleenex left when there's a quart of blood to wipe off your hand...I hate it when that happens.

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I had to once again 😂 at the lack of imagination by the monkeys with a keyboard. They were sure J.T. Was dead after checking his pulse and now Olive and Banana Breath assumed King King was dead by checking his pulse. Do they even know how to check someone’s pulse. It’s not as easy as you might think. 

Yipes stripes Kyle!  Horizontal stripes aren’t all that bad when you a fairly skinny. Summer dress is not all that bad because her figure didn’t make the open front non too ostentatious. In like HK, Summer 2.0 didn’t inherit her mom’s “accoutrements”.  

Is Allie as ungrateful as Summer?  Allie would you even know Jack if Diane didn’t “use you” to get to Jack and eventually Kyle?  Summer, if Sally didn’t get you the job at Marchetti, would you and Kyle be heading up Marchetti right now?  

Has Sharon actually become a decent psychologist or is it that she knows Adam so well even before she got her degree. It didn’t take Sharon all that long to reveal Adam’s true motives for letting Sally. It was never a mystery to us though. Sally doesn’t have a degree but she can read Adam just as well as Adam. Sally slapping Adam seemed very real to me even if it wasn’t real. Come on Adam, make up sex is the best 😉.  

Sally may be able to read people, in business, but when it comes to personal relationships, not so much. 

Wow, Chance 2.0 is channeling his inner Joe Friday. “Just the facts, nothing but the facts”.  Victor is channeling his inner Kai Proctor (Banshee) and King Kong has been ground into chop meat. 

Yeah, it's strange to watch Vicki and Nick wonder if they killed the Doughboy, while across town Jack is drinking with "We thought you were dead, Diane" and simultaneously Phyllis and Nikki are having a sitdown conspiring on how to get rid of a woman they thought they got rid of years ago. Guess the MWT's have repetition compulsion.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

^Yeah, I think they're going to rip off the Gone Girl plot this time.  It should be easy for Ashland to frame Victoria for his fake-murder considering everything that happened with J.T. , which is probably why they made the two scenes so similar.  And Nick made that crack the other day reminding Nikki and Phyllis (and us) about the time they hid a body.  

The Gone Girl plot would be welcome at this point. That is why it will never happen.

And because it cannot be said too many times….please, writers, put some distance between Victor and his daughter. It wasn’t always this creepy.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Not sure why Sally would trust Sharon to provide an unbiased view of the  situation with Adam. Sharon is hardly objective about one of her more complicated exes, or about the Newman family given her long, messy history with them. Plus Sharon doesn't keep people's confidences. 😒

I was thinking the same, until I realized that Sally wasn't actually in town yet during the Adam/Sharon years, was she? Does she even know that they were a thing? I'm sure she does, I just can't remember how she would have found out.

13 hours ago, boes said:

Joimiaroxeu!  The dancing!  I almost forgot the dancing!

WHY does Show insist on embarrassing the actors this way, although I gotta say, I was hoping they'd just drop Chance in there, unexplained, doing a variation of his wedding up and down do-wop "I smoked too much dope" dance.

And just think- if Grampire turns over the space for Noah to open his nightclub, we'll get to see that "dancing" on a regular basis!!🤪

• LOL 13

Sally is aware of Shadam I think just don’t remember who told her?  I do remember a scene when Adam and Sharon were in his office and Sally barged in like they always do in offices on this show and it seemed awkward and I recall Sally wondering what was going on between them.  Sharon seemed jealous I think…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nikki may have been foreshadowing today when while soothing Victoria she stated, "Anyone who is a predator will become prey." Something for Nikki and Phyllis to contemplate in their shared lust to bring Diane down. Victor and Nikki hovering around their daughter like she's 13, and hooked up with some online perv, makes it hard to believe she supposedly is in charge of a huge corporation. Praying that the MWT's aren't going to recycle "someone unrecognizable" was found in the wrecked car. Hasn't even been a year since we got the Bobby DiFranco/Doughboy reveal. After all the years this show has been on, if they aren't capable of anything original, I hope they can at least purloin something from a more distant past 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Spoiler:  Robert Newman/Ashland

Spoiler

He put out a message on Twitter today stating yesterdays show was his last.  There was a very nice YouTube messaage.  I liked him and am disappointed.

• Sad 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nick saying they have to have someone come in to clean. It was a bit of blood at the fireplace! They even said there was no trail anywhere in the house.

Also Nick, how did the ring get on the floor? Well Nick, wouldn’t it be likely that Ashland threw it down or dropped it when he was ranting? Victor needs to put someone on Nick detail. They could answer his dumb questions as he asks them.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 12

Consequences my ass. What consequences could the monkeys with a keyboard actually cook up putting aside they aren’t monkeys with a keyboard.  What consequences did Nikki and Olive face covering up J.T.‘s attempted murder and planting him, in the park, while still alive. I remember a trial but I don’t remember anyone being sent to jail. 

Compare Banana Breath acting remorseful about “killing” King Kong and Olive acting like a a scared little child to Adam’s and Sally’s interactions. There is no comparison because Sally and Adam graduated, with honors, from acting school while Banana Breath and Olive just started acting school.  There is one other comparison that needs to be addressed. Olive acting emotional in recanting the story to Nikki and Sally acting emotional in trying to open Adam’s eyes about their relationship. For me, Sally is ultra passionate in her emotions while Olive seems to be just phoning it in. Is it because I just don’t like Olive?  Maybe, but correct me if I’m wrong in feeling CH is a lot better actress than AH.  Is Sally using reverse psychology in resigning from NM or maybe that’s how Sally becomes head designer for Marchetti. 

All of a sudden Chance 2.0 is the big bad cop beating on his chest. As the Newman’s lawyer, it’s common courtesy for Michael to be informed about King Kong’s investigation. Tell me Chance 2.0 how can Victor interfere with the investigation via Michael?  

Nikki are you delusional?  Absolutely if you think that Olive is a very caring forgiving person. Nikki just ask Adam how caring and forgiving Olive is. Olive is an egomaniac that will step on the neck of any person that isn’t loyal and ready to kiss her bony ass. Nikki didn’t even realize that Olive took a file from her that she was working on as Co-CEO.  Couldn’t Olive just let Nikki handle it. No, noway, nada, zero chance of that happening. 

• Applause 9
  • Love 2

Whee, that didn't take long! Sally already got a key card to Adam's hotel room!

Chance the detective wearing a fitted shirt. Good thing he's rich because he probably can't afford that on his GCPD salary.

You'd think Michael would still have contacts inside the GCPD he could tap for info about the Ashland investigation. People like his brother Kevin.

Sounds to me like Ashland was carried out of Victoria's house and the family crest ring fell out of his pocket in route. But why wasn't there a trail of blood? Did Victor's goons put a bag over Ashland's head?

IMO Sally explaining the way she grew up made it clear her abandonment issues talk to Adam's. They fit like puzzle pieces. Way more than Sharon or Chelsea ever did.

Why was Chance hanging out in the coffeehouse? Is it a GCPD satellite office? No, this show is just too cheap to use the police station set. Plus they'd have to explain why Paul, the chief of police, is never there anymore. 😐

Nikki, every predator is not someone's prey. Apex predators are at the top of their food chain for a reason. Your argument is invalid. (And to the MWT who wrote that nonsense: try harder. 🙄)

Checkmate, Adam. Sally messed up a big part of your play (or intends to) by quitting her job at NM so now what?

LAS VEGAS!?!!?? Geez, Adam, you're going back to your Spider persona? Ehhhh. (And I thought he had a private jet. Why was he booking a commercial flight?)

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I can’t with Sally begging Adam to give it another go. Today was the third time and should be a permanent goodbye, but I know it won’t be.

Have some self-respect, girl. Even if Adam is doing it for you to keep your job, it’s paternalistic and manipulative and you deserve better. And now is not the time to follow Sharon’s cheap advice and giving up your job.

I know everyone loves him, but Adam played by MG is wishy washy and not sexy at all to me. Seeing Sally so desperate though, should make him want to stay away but it won’t (yes, I’m repeating myself).

I was hoping he had been the one who had helped Ashland get away from the house and start doing evil things to the family (hence keeping Sally away), but nope. 

And here’s another unpopular opinion - I could totally get behind Sally and Nick having post-coffee sex to forget their troubles.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Desperado said:

And here’s another unpopular opinion - I could totally get behind Sally and Nick having post-coffee sex to forget their troubles.

I hear what you're saying, but it's Nick.  By the time he remembered how to work his zipper, he'd probably trip and fall getting out of his pants and undoubtedly, when he was undoing her bra, the elastic would slip and hit him in the eye.  If it's not velcro, Nick has trouble.

And just wait till Sally found out his foreplay consists of a game of PacMan.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Soooo......Col. Sanders is not only in the chicken business, but he also helps Victor get rid of a dead body? 

He's finger-lickin dead!  And comes with biscuits and gravy.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Desperado said:

I can’t with Sally begging Adam to give it another go. Today was the third time and should be a permanent goodbye, but I know it won’t be.

Have some self-respect, girl. Even if Adam is doing it for you to keep your job, it’s paternalistic and manipulative and you deserve better. And now is not the time to follow Sharon’s cheap advice and giving up your job.

Absolutely.  I was growing to like Adam and Sally as a couple, and could even put up with the "breaking up with you for your own good" for a while, but this is too much.  

Complete dipshit move by Adam to assume that he knows what's best for Sally and what she wants, and put someone through that kind of pain.   And it's not romantic to watch her begging to be taken back for something she didn't even cause.  At some point, she's got to stand up for herself and move on if he's going to be so ridiculous.  Like, it sucks, but that's on HIM.

Nikki sure had some banger quotes today.  Some faux brow zoology wisdom about predators (which was wrong, of course).   Victoria's a kind and forgiving person.  I mean, Victoria's a person I guess, but even that's debateable.

And the kicker- "We've all fallen in love with the wrong people"  Ahahahaha.  Yes...you really have.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chance the detective wearing a fitted shirt. Good thing he's rich because he probably can't afford that on his GCPD salary.

You'd think Michael would still have contacts inside the GCPD he could tap for info about the Ashland investigation. People like his brother Kevin.

I'm liking Chance more and more and more, and that fitted shirt isn't the only reason.  Nor is it solely that the man can fill out a pair of jeans just fine (eat your heart out, ButtBiscuit of the flood pants and white tennies!)

What I liked the best was how Chance, quietly but firmly told Michael to mind his own business and called out his father-in-law as the reason for Michael's attempted interference.  None of the Newmans may realize, but apparently Chance does, that Victoria is a woman closer to 50 than she is to 40 and this all her business, not her father's.  Chance also seems to realize that if he gives Victor an inch, he'll take more than a mile.  Apparently, Chance isn't willing to operate as Victor's family flunky at the cop shop.  Good for him.

Michael is starting to slide back into his long ago weasel persona, at least a bit.  His pissy smirk, as if he smelled something bad, when his currently overbearing charm doesn't hit the intended mark along with his toadyish approach to Victor harkens back to older but not better days.  I loved it when Chance called him "Mike".  Especially since Mike did not.

Edited by boes
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

O hail nah. 🙁 Not unless my girl Sally is drunk or she finds out Adam has just slept with somebody else. If she deliberately has sex with Nick, AFAIC that will nullify everything she's said to Adam about loving him. And Nick would be pathetic for taking Adam's sloppy seconds. Let him go sniff around Sharon or Chelsea, and let Sally get back to work. She's got 90 days to prove she deserves and can do her job.

None of the Newmans may realize, but apparently Chance does, that Victoria is a woman closer to 50 than she is to 40 and this all her business, not her father's. 

Yeah, they act like she's come kind of delicate flower who somehow manages to pull it together enough to run an international conglomerate.

I'm starting to think Victor's overprotective treatment of Victoria is because on some level he knows the bad example he set in his relationship with Nikki and other women is likely a big part of the reason why Victoria keeps getting in these messed up pairings. IMO Victoria needs professional help, not portraits of herself or the keys to the Newman castle. Real help, not Sharon's discount version over a cup of coffee.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Do we know whose ring the GCPD found? Or will that sit on Chance's desk for 6 months like the stuff from Diane's "murder" case?

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, boes said:

Apparently, Chance isn't willing to operate as Victor's family flunky at the cop shop.  Good for him.

Even Victoria assumed Chance would be her flunky. Good for him!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Do we know whose ring the GCPD found? Or will that sit on Chance's desk for 6 months like the stuff from Diane's "murder" case?

Is that the Locke family crest ring that Victoria gave Ashland?  The one Nick found at Victoria's and turned in to Chance?  If so, it seems that it must have fallen out of Locke's pocket when his body got moved by, apparently, Victor's crack (addicted) security detail.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
26 minutes ago, boes said:

Is that the Locke family crest ring that Victoria gave Ashland?  The one Nick found at Victoria's and turned in to Chance?  If so, it seems that it must have fallen out of Locke's pocket when his body got moved by, apparently, Victor's crack (addicted) security detail.

Thanks.  And it must have been found in a weird place, not on/under the body. It was such a weird gift in the first place - to give him the crest of the family whose identity he stole. Maybe some real Lockes will come out of the woodwork and contest his will.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Thanks.  And it must have been found in a weird place, not on/under the body. It was such a weird gift in the first place - to give him the crest of the family whose identity he stole. Maybe some real Lockes will come out of the woodwork and contest his will.

I think Nick found it under a table.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Was the ring sort of under the curtains, near the door?  I wasn't really paying attention. 

I hope Sally and Adam aren't broken up.  Those two have such great chemistry, and good writers could give the pair drama without this shit. 

Ashland being truly dead is a surprise.  Nick feeling remorse and fear is also a surprise.  Hopefully it will give JM something more interesting to do than being Victoria's hand holder.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

a lot better actress than AH

Why should AH acting skills be of importance?  She looks so much like Eric Braedon.  Like she could be his real daughter.  Those eyebrows!!  fug

• LOL 5
(edited)

So let's put this all together, shall we? So we can see how fucking stupid these writers are!

Ashland falls literally on his head, hitting the sharp brick corner of the fireplace. A significant pool of blood pools down the white brick onto the floor, and there is blood pouring out of his noggin. Mop and Dick come back into the house, and Lo! The dead body has disappeared! There is nary a drop of blood between the white brick and blood pool on the wood floor and the french doors, and that pool of blood, and its smears on the white brick, are both untouched in their respective outlines since we say Mop & Dick trying to see if Ashland was dead or not. Literally nothing has disturbed any of the blood stains. Also, and not for nothing, PeePaw's crack security team clearly was not on the scene to prevent Ashland from creeping up to Mop's french doors and coming inside. And yet...I'm pretty sure we are supposed to now believe that PeePaw's Keystone Cops Security team has somehow managed to...what...put a plastic bag neatly and cleanly over Ashland's entire bleeding head and lifting him upside down to carry him out the french doors, which is the only way that ring would have fallen out of Ashland's shirt pocket. If he'd been dragged out of the house it would have stayed put. He had to be thrown over someone's shoulder for the ring to fall out. And nobody heard that loud PING and thought to look around and see what fell? And he was over someone's shoulder and again, not a drop of blood ended up anywhere? Not on the floor? Not in the grass outside the doors? Nowhere? Come the fuck ON writers! South Park could write a more realistic scene than this? Cartman could be a better security guy than the Newman squad. Jesus H. Christ on a cracker...SMDH.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Maybe I have watched too many police procedurals but can't Chance spray Luminol all around the floor of the room where Ashland was bleeding?  That would show a definite trail of blood if there was any.  Would a search warrant be needed? Everyone in the Law and Order universe knows that bleach, snow, wind or rain will not erase blood stains under Luminal and a light.  A blue light?  Not sure.  This is a no-brainer.  Then again, Ashland died in a car accident.  Unrequited love for Victoria.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2022 at 5:54 PM, Crashcourse said:

Soooo......Col. Sanders is not only in the chicken business, but he also helps Victor get rid of a dead body? 

That's funny, Michael reminded me of this guy first, but Col Sanders also.

Quaker.jpg

Sanders.jpg

• LOL 11

Why do the monkeys give Rodan the lines but does she always have to enter a room like a whirling dervish.  It comes off so nauseating fake. Can whoever directs Rodan have her tone it down just a bit?  Rodan is as subtle as a guillotine.  Summer Summer Summer you really haven’t changed. Your still Dummer Dummer Dummer if you are buying the shit that Rodan is selling you. It’s like the serpent getting Eve to take a bite out of the apple of knowledge.  What I hate more than Rodan’s shit ass acting is Rodan way of talking especially with food in her mouth.  When Rodan said to Summer “Trust Me” it reminded me of the fable of the scorpion and the frog.  

I’m beginning to like Banana Breath more and more everyday because he’s becoming the voice of reason. First on talking Olive into giving Sally a chance to prove herself and second trying to talk Sally out of resigning.  When push comes to shove I’m pro Adam and Sally but I’m much more pro Sally than Adam.  Wow!  Even Chloe is making sense today 👍👍

I believe Victor has stepped on his own dick with the story he told Chance 2.0. The security team saw Banana Breath with Olive so Victor thought it was ok to give the security team the night off. Give me a break. Did Victor think that Banana Breath would spend the night protecting Olive?  Of course the security team will back Victor’s story.  I guess King Kong committing suicide is a better outcome for Banana Breath that King Kong passing out behind the wheel, from his injuries, and drove off the road.  Now if we where watching NCIS, I’m sure Ducky would know that King Kong was moved and didn’t die behind the wheel. Let’s see how smart the GC coroner is.  The ring drama should be a red herring but I’m quite sure it will be as a major portion of Chance 2.0’s investigation.  The ring could be on the floor for any number of reasons. King Kong could have stumbled and fell before he left and if it fell out of his pocket being moved, I would imagine King Kong was carried out under his arms and holding his legs not over a security man’s shoulder.  The puzzling part should be if King Kong left on his own, why wasn’t a blood trail from his head wound?  Not how the ring got on the floor. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Okay, why is it that Phyllis, Victoria, and Chloe have been allowed to change clothes but Sally is STILL in that green dress? 🤨

Well I have to say Phyllis looked good in her black slacks and top with no saggy boobs in sight. I wonder though what it must feel like sitting on sequins or beads or whatever those things were on her pants.

Wow, real talk from Nick to Sally about Adam. Too bad she wasn't ready to hear it.

Phyllis told Summer the Guava Punctuation was a well-oiled machine. Sure, by cheap corn oil that's been sitting in the sun all day in a plastic tub which doubles as a litter box. The only time that place runs smoothly is when Phyllis is out of town and Crystal is in charge. 😏

Chloe has the patience of a saint. First she had to deal with crazypants Chelsea bouncing off the walls, and now she has to talk Sally down from the ceiling. Phew.

Summer saw through Phyllis right away on the Marchetti thing but then Phyllis just ramped up the lies. What an awful mother Phyllis is. She'll use her own daughter to get revenge on Diane.

Chance seemed to realize that Victor and Nick were backing up each other's version of what happened with Ashland, and that he might not be getting the whole truth. However, I continue to wonder why he doesn't interview them separately.

At what point is Victor going to tell Nick that his goons got rid of Ashland? I could see him holding this over Nick's head indefinitely to keep him in line. No good deed go unpunished by daddy Vic.

Heh, Chloe better hope Adam doesn't stop by Sally's office again or all her hard work straightening Sally out this evening will have been for naught.

Wonder if anyone will bother to let Tara know Ashland is dead. She might want to comfort her son.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

The puzzling part should be if King Kong left on his own, why wasn’t a blood trail from his head wound?  Not how the ring got on the floor. 

But together they suggest that the Lockeness Monster did not walk out the door on his own.

Why hasn't Chance recused himself from the investigation of his BIL, SIL & FIL?  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3