Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

She’s happy to just buy the GP but if that doesn’t work, she’s just as eager to take on Syphyllis and build a new one. Maybe even more eager to build one. No idea what Syph did to her that she’s got a gleam in her eye at the notion of destroying Syph, but there you have it. I also wondered if Jill has any idea about Lily’s new plan?

Maybe she remembers that Syph was pretty much responsible for pushing her mother off the cliff to her death? I certainly remember it. And all because Syph went to the photo shoot to harass Sharon and Dru was sticking up for her friend.

And they want me to think that Diane is the big bad. Please. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I should know better than applying anything remotely "real life" to Show, but Lily's ostensible reason, as far as I understand it, is to provide a hotel/venue that would attract and please all of Chancellor/Winters media players and stars, as well as Devon's music moguls and entertainers.  

It makes no sense that people would want to stay in Genoa City when they're one decent sneeze away from Chicago and all that city has to offer.  I can't think of anyone who would come to Genoa City and book a room just to watch ButtBiscuit blow it out his ass one more time when all they have to do is tune into his masturbation blog to hear that.

Unless she's thinking ahead to Monroe, Wisconsin's Cheese Days Festival and the coronation of this years Prince and Princess of Cheese but that's not until September.........

Edited by boes
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3

Lily might be one that Phyllis needs to be careful with.
I was not watching much until Gina T came onboard and MS had departed for GH; and I know this must have been discussed at length here. But why did the show fire (is that what happened?) her and bring MS back. Was it her choice to leave GH?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Did Phyllis ever pay him back?

That's what I'm wondering. Even though they were FWBs when he bought her debt from his sister, and Phyllis insisted that Nick not consider it a gift. If it took her the rest of her life to pay it off, she would. (IIRC, it was like $20M - $30M?) Not that Nick needs the money but I bet if he hears about the offer he'll "encourage" Phyllis to take it.

I haven't heard of any corporations having their own hotels for employees and partners?  Have I missed something?  Or is Lily a visionary in her field by trying to force Chancellor/Winters folks and associated hangers-on to all congregate in one place that has restricted access?  Is she trying some sort of business breeding experiment?

I think this goes back to when Lily went to Victoria for advice on being a CEO. Lily wants to build C-W into some kind of omni-business, even more than CI was or NE is. I'm not sure there's an IRL comparison, at least not based in the US.

Maybe she remembers that Syph was pretty much responsible for pushing her mother off the cliff to her death?

^^^This right here. But OTOH, Lily and Devon have had no trouble using Phyllis' hotel for events or meetings so maybe they're over whatever happened with Dru. It would be interesting if Lily brought it up to Phyllis though. I got the impression however that Lily isn't driven by revenge on the hotel thing, she just wants a hotel and she'll either buy one or build one.

I should know better than applying anything remotely "real life" to Show, but Lily's ostensible reason, as far as I understand it, is to provide a hotel/venue that would attract and please all of Chancellor/Winters media players and stars, as well as Devon's music moguls and entertainers.   

Sort of like the MGM Grand or comparable places in Las Vegas? But LV has way more reasons to go there than a single hotel. GC is hardly in the neighborhood.

Am I the only one having a hard time imagining Noah "gettin' down" in a nightclub?

Heh, what Noah should do is hire Chance to hang out there a few nights a week. Chance put on quite a show at Mariah and Tessa's wedding reception. He was hilarious.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, what Noah should do is hire Chance to hang out there a few nights a week. Chance put on quite a show at Mariah and Tessa's wedding reception. He was hilarious.

Yes, that's who I was thinking of.  Hire Chance!!! 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
7 hours ago, Kemper said:

I haven’t been able to watch that much this week; so I have no idea. But. Is Lily trying to build a hotel or buy one? Her ego knows no bounds.

That may be true, but wasn't she working as the manager at the GCAC? It's an industry that she is familiar with.

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

Victoria's house set. Long time no see.

Adam could barely look Sally in the eye while he was telling her he's done so get off his a$$. He's a lying liar who lies to my girl Sally. Grrr.

Ashland is nucking futz. Was he trying to scare Victoria? Victor's goons must've been taking a coke break <sniff sniff> because Ashland should not have been able to get that close her house.

A rooftop nightclub isn't exactly a novel idea. But Nick's a good dad I guess for cheering Noah on. We'll see how long this phase lasts before Noah's restless again. Or before his nightclub catches on fire, or gets hit by a tornado, or is flattened by a blizzard. 🤠

It's not a bad enough day until Chelsea shows up to gloat in your face. The audacity of this b!tch, pretending like she was concerned for Sally. IMO she needs a good slappin'.

Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah, Ashland. How many times does Vikki have to tell you IT'S OVER!!!! Gah, you have the attention span of a goldfish. Hide the bunnies, Vik. He's going fatal attraction on you.

Oy, Chelz is as bonkers as ever, living in her own little reality. I think Billy is going to regret starting his podcast partnership with her. And he better hope he realizes it before Lily does.

Who was that Prince Harry-looking guy in the background trying to dance so hard? Looked to me like he was about to throw his back out, lol. I'm glad at least Noah and Allie didn't embarrass themselves.

Re the previews: I sadly bet Ashland is going to try to assault Victoria. Maybe Daisy's brother Ryder is still hiding in the closet and can jump out and rescue Victoria. 😏

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Chloe wants to live in the gray area. So what is all that different?  Chloe has lived most of her life in the gray area.  I’m starting to like Chloe more and more since she’s out of Chelsea’s clutches and seems to be a good fit working with Sally. 

CH is that good of an actress when her eyes are not a give away to her emotion. Sally’s eyes didn’t give away how she truly felt when Adam walked into Society. I could tell if her eyes lit up out of love or disdain.  After Sally’s talk with Adam, I got my answer. It’s love. You notice that Adam turned away from Sally when he told her he didn’t love her. He couldn’t look her in the eye when he said it.  Sally and Adam work so well together and is only second to Mariah and Tessa. The monkeys with a keyboard just had to make a bad situation worse with Chelsea showing up.  Sally, just tell Chelsea to STFU and move on. You bitchiness is not required.  Chelsea tells Sally that the only reason she got the job was because she slept with Adam. Maybe just maybe Nostrils is teaming up with Chelsea because they have slept together and Nostrils, with Chelsea pushing the idea, wants to sleep with her again.  I’m quite sure that Chelsea was all giggly and flirty the first time she pulled a con on Nostrils to get him to sleep with her. If this happens, will Connor get a sibling?  

Olive seems to becoming more and more of a stick figure. Even her knee looks extra boney today. Could TIIC please feed this character. 

I know that there is nothing like what Noah wants to do but wasn’t Society supposed to be somewhat like a night club on Friday night. Wasn’t Society suppose to have live music and entertainment. What happened to that idea?  

Since when does King Kong knock?  When was the last time Victor’s crack security team actually did what they were hired for?  Inquiring minds want to know?  So Olive let’s King Kong In because she still can’t believe that he will harm her and that he’s still so much in love with her that he won’t.  Did Olive check her kitchen to see if there was a boiling bunny on the stove?  It seems that the monkeys with a keyboard are “borrowing” a lot of dialog from “Fatal Attraction”. 

Instead of buying the Grand Albatross from Rodan, just buy back the GCAC from the new owners.  Renovate the GCAC and put Rodan out of business.  The GCAC is an existing building so I’m sure Rodan won’t be able to find dinosaur bones.  

Real life ages:  Mariah 32, Tessa 28, Noah 26, Summer 31, Kyle 30 but the most surprising to me is Allie 30. I thought that Allie was about 25 years old. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

i haven't watched this show in several weeks. it was my mother's favorite show and we would watch together and discuss. she has been very ill with cancer since spring and recently passed away. i want to try to get back into it. has the pace picked up at all since Tessa and Mariah's wedding? or do the stories continue to move at a snail's pace? i found it pretty frustrating for awhile, esp when Phylis was putting on ridiculous, campy performances to get under Diane's skin. 

(i wasn't sure where to post this. mods - if this is in wrong place, please move/remove!)

• Hugs 13
  • Sad 5
  • Love 4

The show is still going at a snail's pace @adore.  My sympathies about your mom.  I hope you are doing ok. 

There are stories with potential, though, such as Adam and Sally, Sally and Chloe, Mariah and Tessa, and Diane making Phyllis absolutely miserable.  I'm also intrigued by the possibility of Lily buying the Grand Phoenix, and sincerely hope they decouple her from Billy so she can move on to someone better.  I'm also more interested in Allie since she put Ashley on notice the other day that she's nobody's fool.  She needed an edge and that was a good first step.

• Like 4
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Since when does King Kong knock?  

OMG he does walk like a gorilla !😮

And Olive time to change into an all white outfit?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, Kemper said:

Lily might be one that Phyllis needs to be careful with.
I was not watching much until Gina T came onboard and MS had departed for GH; and I know this must have been discussed at length here. But why did the show fire (is that what happened?) her and bring MS back. Was it her choice to leave GH?

My memory is a little fuzzy as to MS's departure in 2013, but I'm pretty sure there were some failed contract negotiations, and I also think she was less than thrilled to be paired with Peter Bergman again.  Apparently, he was, in her opinion, too old for her and she wanted to paired back up with either Josh Morrow or pretty much anyone else who was younger.  That, combined with contract issues is the reason Show put her character into a long term coma, from which she woke up on General Hospital in a new identity.

Again, not sure exactly why she exited GH.  (I watched occasionally, but MS showing up combined with GH letting Roger Howarth run with his worst impulses made me stop watching completely).  In any case, Y&R snatched her up - one version, or she campaigned to return - another version - but Gina Tognoni got summarily dismissed so MS could resume the role.

Gosh oh golly gee but weren't we LUCKY to get her back........

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Did anyone notice Victoria’s leg muscles in the half-leg dress?  She does some serious working out. Especially the side muscle above her knee; no idea the name of it. Truly, it was a wowser.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

Did anyone notice Victoria’s leg muscles in the half-leg dress?  She does some serious working out. Especially the side muscle above her knee; no idea the name of it. Truly, it was a wowser.

It’s called the quadriceps which is a group of 4 muscles above the knee. My guess it’s more visible from being skinny than being built up from an actual workout. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, boes said:

Again, not sure exactly why she exited GH.  (I watched occasionally, but MS showing up combined with GH letting Roger Howarth run with his worst impulses made me stop watching completely).  In any case, Y&R snatched her up - one version, or she campaigned to return - another version - but Gina Tognoni got summarily dismissed so MS could resume the role.

Gosh oh golly gee but weren't we LUCKY to get her back........

It’s my belief that GT was brought in to tone down Phillis’ animated over acting and turn Phillis somewhat more kinder and gentler.  MS got back in due to MS being more favorable to TIIC than GT and they wanted to return Phillis to her over the top, animated, miserable, self absorbed, confrontational, vendetta seeking self.  The way Phillis is portrayed, the roll was made for MS. GT could never pull off being Rodan (Caw Caw).  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Is the hotel being built across the street still halted due to the finding of dinosaur bones (salted by Phyllis)?

Abby gave up on the idea. The bones were part of it, I don’t remember what else was involved.  Maybe she just got bored 🤣

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

JT - I’m not sure that even during MS’ worst screeching, show eating days that I’ve ever had such a visceral and immediate dislike for an actor (and consequently, their character) when they appear on screen as I do with him. I can at least say there was a time that I liked MS and the character she was portraying. JT’s “acting” style can only be described as the constant smelling of farts. I can’t recall the last time I had any positive feeling towards this character. Even when Billy Miller was portraying a drunken louse, he managed to make the character somewhat likable. JT brings zero positives to any scene he’s in.

Chelsea - My goodness… what an embarrassment. Was this woman so overcome by jealousy that she tried to compare her joining the podcast of the world’s worst person to Sally staying on as CEO of Newman Media? What a terrible, petty person.

Victoria’s security - Are we sure these people even exist? The people who clean the bathrooms at the bus terminal demonstrate better job performance than Victor’s team. They lose people they’re following. They can’t keep Ashland from going literally anywhere at all. They’re basically stealing money.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It’s my belief that GT was brought in to tone down Phillis’ animated over acting and turn Phillis somewhat more kinder and gentler.  MS got back in due to MS being more favorable to TIIC than GT and they wanted to return Phillis to her over the top, animated, miserable, self absorbed, confrontational, vendetta seeking self.  The way Phillis is portrayed, the roll was made for MS. GT could never pull off being Rodan (Caw Caw).  

I started watching with GT in the role. And I miss that Phyllis.

• Love 11

I miss GT too, I wish they'd bring her back as a retooled Avery. Maybe she could make the role interesting.

It's weird to see Chelsea and Billy so buddy buddy, did she forget he called her a whore and left her at the altar back when he was Tan Billy? 

It's interesting to see so many old sets popping up for the first time in ages. I wonder if we'll see the downstairs of the GCAC? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13

Did anyone notice Victoria’s leg muscles in the half-leg dress?  She does some serious working out. Especially the side muscle above her knee; no idea the name of it. Truly, it was a wowser.

Ehhh, good for her I guess but given how scary thin she is (IMO of course) I see this guy as the perfect match for Victoria:

4WsgcoG.jpg

No skin and no peen. He and Ice Queen Victoria will just sit around admiring each other's musculature. 😏

Abby gave up on the idea. The bones were part of it, I don’t remember what else was involved.  Maybe she just got bored

Abby talks a good game at first but she tends to back down fairly quickly when someone goes against her. I think the dinosaur thing was going to take an indeterminate amount of time for whatever government agency to investigate so Abby dropped the project. Lily is not such a pushover and I don't think Phyllis is ready for her, assuming she'll choose to fight Lily on the hotel thing.

It's weird to see Chelsea and Billy so buddy buddy, did she forget he called her a whore and left her at the altar back when he was Tan Billy?  

Yep, and did he forget she drugged him, had sex with him, and got pregnant with Johnny? It's one thing to let old things go but I can't see them being pals now. What's in it for Billy? I think one thing Chelsea wants is to get  closer to Johnny and so far Billy's been pushing back on the idea. He might start to ease up now, though Victoria likely won't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 7/23/2022 at 12:10 AM, Kitty Redstone said:

The show is still going at a snail's pace @adore.  My sympathies about your mom.  I hope you are doing ok. 

There are stories with potential, though, such as Adam and Sally, Sally and Chloe, Mariah and Tessa, and Diane making Phyllis absolutely miserable.  I'm also intrigued by the possibility of Lily buying the Grand Phoenix, and sincerely hope they decouple her from Billy so she can move on to someone better.  I'm also more interested in Allie since she put Ashley on notice the other day that she's nobody's fool.  She needed an edge and that was a good first step.

Thanks so much, Kitty. I am really liking the idea of Allie having some backbone (and I have always thought Lily was too good for Billy!).  I watched a preview for this week’s upcoming shows — I am getting weird JT/Victoria flashbacks, but maybe I am misremembering the wrap up of that story. 

• Love 12
23 hours ago, JNavarro said:

So, Victoria is so shook about Ashland that she can't handle being in a public park.  But she'll let him in her house on a dark and stormy night after he knocks and stares dead eyed through her window.

She really is Victor's daughter.  An idiot.  

And where was Victor's crack security team?  Not in the park, not outside her house, and they've been asleep on the job at the Ranch for years.  If EB wants an Emmy reel, he needs to go on a full blown rant and fire his entire security team!

44 minutes ago, adore said:

I am getting weird JT/Victoria flashbacks, but maybe I am misremembering the wrap up of that story. 

I got the same vibe when she glanced at the fireplace poker.  Is there any more room in Chancellor Park for more bodies?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Off somewhere indulging their crack habits, obvs. Ah, so little time, so much pipe-hitting to do on the company dime. 😏

things poop GIF

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, adore said:

Thanks so much, Kitty. I am really liking the idea of Allie having some backbone (and I have always thought Lily was too good for Billy!).  I watched a preview for this week’s upcoming shows — I am getting weird JT/Victoria flashbacks, but maybe I am misremembering the wrap up of that story. 

J.T. and King Kong, what is it about Olive that drive men crazy and not in a good way. Nostrils is just a harmless self centered mindless idiot that Olive was able to melt his brain and it ran out his nose.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

OMG I laughed out loud in the intro when the Doughboy said to Victoria, "Well then, we're gonna have to make this quick!" because her reaction was like the night nurse was going to give her an enema!! Only thing lacking in this over the top episode was the Doughboy not wearing a cape with a Snidely Whiplash mustache to twirl and Victoria failing to be in a long crinoline dress with a parasol. The MWT's pulled every scene trope from the silent movie era, then gave it a script! It was good! Watching Phyllis and Nikki? Nothing worse than 2 sanctimonious hypocritical harpies. Why did Nick feel a need to get a story together about the Doughboy for Chance? Is that a Newman default? A story always works better than the truth? The little ditty, Jack and Diane makes Jack look like some fussy old Granny with his bitchy little replies to her. IMO the actress playing Diane is like a breath of fresh air, amongst a cast that seems to have retired in place (RIP). So maybe Victor's security removed the Doughboy, and loaded him up in the private jet to drop him off for a final swim in Lake Superior? It would be about time for security to do something besides just letting the characters talk about them.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)

Julyolo - RIP (retirement in place) is the perfect description for quite a few on this show. 😁 I have become so tuned to Victoria's developed leg muscles that I took a good long look at her spindly arms.  I guess the workout has just been her legs?  Or maybe she needs to flex her arms to see that there is some muscle over the bone and under the thin skin.

Phyllis and Nicki - ugh.  Is that the same blue dress on Phyllis?  But the main shock today was the terrible acting by Victoria and Nick.  Reeking, odiferous, terrible emoting by both of them.  I don't think they have always been this bad; maybe bordering on not-good, but not as bad as today.  Victoria's histrionics were almost comical.  

Edited by Kemper
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Putting their pasts aside, I think Jack and Diane look good together as an attractive, mature couple who haven't messed up their faces with Botox or plastic surgery.

2 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Or maybe she needs to flex her arms to see that there is some muscle over the bone and under the thin skin.

Speaking of arms, I think Phyllis' look like raw chicken wings.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Julyolo - RIP (retirement in place) is the perfect description for quite a few on this show. 😁 I have become so tuned to Victoria's developed leg muscles that I took a good long look at her spindly arms.  I guess the workout has just been her legs?  Or maybe she needs to flex her arms to see that there is some muscle over the bone and under the thin skin.

Phyllis and Nicki - ugh.  Is that the same blue dress on Phyllis?  But the main shock today was the terrible acting by Victoria and Nick.  Reeking, odiferous, terrible emoting by both of them.  I don't think they have always been this bad; maybe bordering on not-good, but not as bad as today.  Victoria's histrionics were almost comical.  

I totally agree in spades about the lack of acting ability from Victoria and Nick. These people get worse and worse. Victoria needs to retire and stay home with her kids with the actor who played JT. She is really bad.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Run Ashland run! I knew he would take off while those two idiots panicked outside waiting for Chance. I actually had to remember that he is married to Abby because when they said Chance is family I was thinking, huh?  I’m surprised they consider Abby family.

Phyllis thinks Diane should be tarred and feathered but I think Phyllis should be the one to endure that. She’s done worse than Diane plus the feathers could cover up her chest and shoulders.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Ha stupid Olive & whats his name should have called the police in the first place , trying to cover up what happened will make them appear even more guilty than they are! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Run Ashland run! I knew he would take off while those two idiots panicked outside waiting for Chance. I actually had to remember that he is married to Abby because when they said Chance is family I was thinking, huh?  I’m surprised they consider Abby family.

I hope Chance did not haul off the body to plant in Chancellor Park while Nick & Vic were wandering around the neighbourhood.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Speaking of arms, I think Phyllis' look like raw chicken wings.

Excuse me, but MS would prefer that you refer to her arms not as "raw chicken wings", but as "Hot Wings".

It's in her contract.

All this nonsense about Ashland threatening Victoria.....psh......  If she'd only given him his spandex I'm sure he would have left quietly.

• LOL 22
20 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

When they said that, I said, "how???". Then I said, "whatever." Thanks for reminding me. I'm surprised that you, and them, remember.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Of course he’s family when they need a cop in their pocket. Other than that, it’s Chance Who?

56 minutes ago, xls said:

Ha stupid Olive & whats his name should have called the police in the first place , trying to cover up what happened will make them appear even more guilty than they are! 

It’s never the crime that gets you, it’s the coverup…

• Like 3
  • Love 14

"you're probably asleep so call me back " 

Yes Olive is also using her hairdryer while sleeping so she couldn't hear her phone rings .🙄

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
On 7/22/2022 at 1:50 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

That'd be like watching Dexter & Carlton dancing Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Dance GIF

• LOL 9

The Newman's NEVER call the authorities.  They are like the mob. They either call their henchmen or their private doctor.  I guess now that Nate is no longer practicing medicine they need a new doctor.

So because Nick and Victoria pronounced him dead there was no need for an ambulance? These people are unreal.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

Ashland making the crazy eyes at Victoria. Whee! RN is gunning hard for that Daytime  Emmy. I was getting sweaty just watching him.

Diane, there's this amazing new invention called a telephone. You didn't need to show up unannounced at the Abbott manse to talk to Kyle. Jack isn't a total fool.

Ashland: don't get involved, Nick. Your sister and I are saying our final goodbyes.
Nick: oh yeah? Then why is she yelling and waving that fireplace poker at you?
Victoria: I'm trying to find out how far I can stick it up his--
Joi: two, three feet? That'll work AFAIC.

Now Jack is pouring drinks for Diane. It won't be long now before a drunken tryst, and then Diane proudly doing the walk of shame in front of Kyle and Summer the next morning.

Victoria, Ashland didn't break into your house, you let him in. Lie better.

Meh, the devious plan Phyllis came up with to take down Diane via her job at Marchetti seems lame to me. Too many uncontrolled moving parts. Futzing with Diane's brakes or hacking into her bank account might be more in Phyllis' areas of expertise.

Lol, after a second possible murder in her living room, Victoria probably needs to sell that house and move far away. Bad, bad juju.

Vikki trying to do CPR on Ashland. Oy. He didn't have a heart attack, ya dimwit. He got his head bashed in. 🙄

Hmm, did the security goons finally show up? Probably Victor too since the last thing he said was that he was going to go check on Victoria at home. Ashland is likely in body bag being delivered to parts unknown. Sayonara, sucka!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

Dear lord, can someone please get MSt a new dress? Everyone else has changed their clothes, why is she still in that hideous thing? It’s ill-fitting and just plain fugly!

So Phyllis and Nikki think setting up diane to fail spectacularly is a great idea. So what if the company, and by extension, Kyle and Summer, get hurt in the process. As long as it gets Diane out of town, that’s all that matters. 🙄 but I did 🤣 at Nikki asking Phyllis what she does at the hotel since it ‘basically runs itself.’

OMG I laughed so hard when Nick and Victoria returned to the house to find Ashland gone. I hope he comes back to haunt the both of them for a good long time. Just let it all happen off camera. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15

Change your clothes, Phyllis. It was ugly and ill fitting the first day you wore it last week. Your plot to discredit Diane and drive her out of town is plain stupid and won’t work. You and Nikki are dimwits.

Victoria pretending that she was doing CPR on Ashland when the cameras came back to her when Nick came back into the house was absolutely laughable. This show just becomes cheesier and more insulting with each passing day. These writers aren’t even trying anymore.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Dumb ass monkeys with a keyboard. Shouldn’t Olive have guards at the front and back door?  Oh I forgot, they write for drama and not out of common since.  Another case in point is how much King Kong loves Olive by letting her die in the fire?  Huh?  So King Kong’s demise was a result of another gorilla, Banana Breath, with one punch.  I would have guessed Olive with the fire poker in the living room.  

Do you know what’s worse than King Kong ranting to Olive is Rodan over acting in that hideous dress?  Rodan ranting about Diane.  

Nikki Nikki Nikki, Diane lives a charmed life?  That deserves a huh huh. Nikki you lead the most charmed live of all. Rodan is a pretty close second. Nikki and Rodan are like two vultures sitting in a tree where one said have patients and the other says I’ve been patient enough, I’m going to kill something. 

Why in the world Rodan would Diane want to sabotage Marchetti?  Diane has a junior position so what devious thing can Diane do?  But that’s how Rodan thinks because she solves all her problems with misconception.  Final words of wisdom for Nikki and especially Rodan by using an old cliche. When seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself. 

Jack and Diane. There seems to be a quiet calm to their interactions. It feels quite natural. Smiling Jack is smiling once again. 

Different day same 💩. Olive is being abused by J.T and they are covering up Nikki taking him out. Now Olive is being abused by King Kong and Banana Breath takes King Kong out and Olive wants to cover it up.  Did anyone notice the blood on Olive’s hand but when she put her hand up to her throat, no blood was transferred. Excuse me, isn’t Chance 2.0 a detective on the GCPD?  Isn’t calling  Chance 2.0 the same as calling the police.  Did King Kong rise from the ashes and like J.T. or he’s actually dead and Victor is behind the removal of his body?  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I know! Every time Olive raised her hand, I thought “why haven’t you washed your hands??!!” Who walks around with blood on her hands for 30 minutes after thinking that her brother has killer her ex-husband? This was too stupid for words.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Just give RN the Emmy now. He knocked it put of the park today. I haven’t been watching because I hate the direction every story is taking but I was home today doing colonoscopy prep. 

MS is the most ridiculous actress. Even doing the bumper voiceover, she’s trying to be all sexay and she just sounds ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Julyolo said:

IMO the actress playing Diane is like a breath of fresh air, amongst a cast that seems to have retired in place (RIP).

A brilliant, one sentence analysis @Julyolo!  It's how I'm going to think about many of the soap actors today, and sadly not just on this show.

JM/Nick and AH/Victoria were terrible.  Maybe they're as confused and disappointed as the audience.  Isn't this just a retread of the JT story?

The less said about MS/Phyllis the better, while MTS/Nikki looked amazing in that shade of blue.

Jack and Diane were fun, so there's that.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 13